Can i kill myself with Seroquel (quetiapine) how many pills do i have to take to fucking DIE please

Can i kill myself with Seroquel (quetiapine) how many pills do i have to take to fucking DIE please

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic_malignant_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=5fmj5TWxxog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ill fuck you dont kill yourself bby

Kek, no one is even answering me =(

Don't be stupid.

How is it stupid? Not happy, why live? kek

Take 4 or 5 (300mg). 1 (300mg) is enough to make you feel like you have a painful seizure for hours.

Well its not exaclty what i am looking for

why are you unhappy? what is your age?

come on, you know that the best way is to jump on a concentration against Islamophobia with Arab pints and a bomb belt to detonate before touching the ground.

Won't work, unless you can take +30 grams of the stuff, you'll survive. Will be harder if you're a big guy, so keep that in mind. ODing lethally is difficult and rarely successful, especially on anti-depressants, so figure something else out. You'll only embarrass yourself if you try.

I take 300mg every night and feel nothing besides sleepy?

22, many reasons.

Lol at least you made me smile

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic_malignant_syndrome
Doesn't sound like a nice death

does it matter just eat all you can buy

>22
Why don't you just buy a cheap handgun? Are you a felon, or a europoor?

Yeah, here in Canada its hard to get a gun, might find another way tho, don't really know, if you have any idea let me know

Canadian

1 was enough to rush me to the ER

My dosage was 25 and jumped to 300. The sensation was horrible

Hypothermia, maybe? Wouldn't be to difficult, just go out innawoods lightly clothed, and wait for a /comfy/ death. Bring some liquor to keep you feeling warm, as the alcohol lowers your body temperature and heart rate. Sounds like sweet release to me.

you can always just jump off the nearest building/bridge

but you won't because this is a cry for help. if you really wanted to die, you'd already be dead.

get your fucking shit together and stop thinking about killing yourself you fucking worthless cunt fuck. just fucking live and be patient. you will die eventually.

dude as someone who tried overdosing, just don't there are better ways to kill your self.

Cry for help on Sup Forums, are you serious? Its the WORST fucking place to do that. A cry for help happen on Facebook, and other shit like that. Yeah, of course, crying for help on a website with full of asshole wishing death to eachother.LOL

seriously, tho, coulndn't care less about help, so tell me to killmyself or get the fuck off m8

Trips agrees. Binge on the alcohol till you pass out, and the below feezing temperatures will ensure you never wake again.

okay, literally jump off a fucking bridge then you fuck. like god damn. quit wasting our fucking time with stupid attention whore questions then.

Ask a quija
The fuck you ask the living for

Only you is wasting your time on my stupid attention whore questions. You are the master of what you want, or don't want to do, i think. So, fuck you, go suck your dad's dick like when you were 8 years old, swallow his cum like the little bitch you are, and get the fuck out of this thread.

Kek, people are actually that stupid... depressing

Light a bag of charcoal in a small room. Monoxide poisoning. Die in your sleep. Peace out weak ass nigger.

stop replying and fucking kill yourself. how fucking hard is it. do you have a car? fucking crash into a wall. have a shoestring? fucking hang yourself. literally, it is so easy to die. go fucking do it or stfu and quit whining about how unbearable life is you poor little snowflake

Thanks

Just take a massive overdose of Tylenol. Hepatic failure will quickly occur. You will die for sure. You're not a serious faggot are you?

suicide is more pointless than living tbh

like, you're gonna die anyways. it can't get any worse than it already is. just stop being a pussy and suffer like everyone else

Yo don't really know how to read, don't you? Where the fuck did i say that life is unbearable? You are not the brightest light in the sky, uh? You sound mad about something, did your girlfriend fuck your m8 behind your back? Did she tell him about your little cock? Mh, all those things? Yes, i understand, i understand. But, crying on Sup Forums, telling people mean thing wont make your cock bigger, little man, i am sorry about that.

Anyway, thanks for the concerne, will stop to answer to you cause you don't seem to be really capable of understanding, since you can't even read what i said. Have a great, great night.

I wouldn't do it man, I also take Seroquel and tried to OD like a faggot but it didn't work (I took a whole bottle of 25 pills 200mg each, didn't do shit). Not worth throwing all that money you spent in the trash

Would like to suck cock, tho, would make me something to do.

And spend your last hours writhing in agony.

Get them for free, but doesn't seem really reliable to kill myself, thanks for the story, hope your life is better now

Imagine feeling the worst headache of your life while having major spasms, that's what it feels like to OD on Seroquel. Shit isn't fucking worth it

Just take all of them, you bitch. Jesus fucking christ with these call for attention threads every God damn day. Just do it or fuck off.

Yes I'm triggered.

Kek

you literally want to kill yourself. that means you're too weak to handle life and want the easy way out. you didn't explicitly say it, but it's 100% implied.

KILL YOURSELF HOLY FUCK. WE WANT YOU TO DIE AND YOU ARE STILL REPLYING.

Relax, take a deep breath, don't care about your attention, keep on, forget about it, everything will be okay.

OP wasn't specifying a painless death. Death by Seroquel is time wasting BS.

>here in Canada its hard to get a gun
you just walk across the border like all those refugees and buy one.. or just walk into detroit, they'll find your body in the middle of the street a month or two later.
fucking hellhole that place is

Haha, good one. But, you can't put me in a deeper hole, since i'm allready as deep as i can get, so.

Let me ask you a simple question, what do you want to get by saying those thing? Yes, i know, you want me to die, but, i mean, what do you GET? Does it make you feel better or something?

I realy want to know, like, seriously.

Holy shit you're mad

>but he's right
Take em all OP you whiney bitch

hahahaha, great idea

anyway, i have to do those shity captcha thing everytime i want to post so, good night everyone, was fun. Hope your all doing okay, even if you don't care, I am the kind of man that care about everyone, so. Hope your all doing okay, bye! Thanks for the chat

>died of 10.8grams
>didn't die off 39grams
wtf, are they really this pisspoor at accurately determining the potency per pill?

don't be a faggot by trying Seroquel - you're only going to wind up melting your liver and/or kidneys.

My wife took 15/300mgs, changed her mind and got her shit pumped w/i 45 minutes. She had hallucinations and seizures for the next week, shitting and pissing herself in the hospital bed. Afterwards, she copped a 2 week stay in psych ward lockdown where she broke her knee when she fell having another seizure.

Do this instead:
When he woke, he knew.
His 12 gauge said, I do,

at the pizza parlor,
all you can eat, at noon;

the shells cool, smooth
as skin before sex.

At 12:05 his lips tasted
the hollow muzzle.

i'm saying it because you're not gonna fucking do it. you're just gonna whine for attention and be miserable. you post this shit weekly.

quit being a stupid ass cunt and do something about it. either kill yourself or get your shit together. tired of the fucking pity party bullshit. no one here gives a fuck. you would be dead if you wanted to die, simple as that. like i said before, jump off a fucking bridge. you are guaranteed to die fast.

> 120 mph
>straight into oncoming traffic/wall

The impact will destroy your insides, knocking you unconscious immediately and the severe hemorrhaging afterwards will have you brain dead in minutes, if your skull didn't burst against the steering wheel. Remember, the drastic change in velocity is what kills, so aim for a sturdy object you can't miss. Godspeed.

What the fuck dont.
I know this is Sup Forums and all but seriously you're worth more than this fate.
Try to make your life worth living again. I know it sucks right now, but this is a sign to keep going.

I don't know why but i just want to keep talking to you, haha.

No, I didn't post this last week, and any other week, it is the first time i post on Sup Forums, actually. But many many people want to kill themselve, so I guess we are all the same, to you, anyway.

Maybe you are right, maybe i won't do it, maybe nobody care, this world is cold, and it get colder and colder, so you are probably right, but, I do care. You are mean, you keep telling me to kill myself, i have insulted you, but, you know what? You are still an human and if i find you on the street someday, at the edge of the death, i would help you. And maybe you would tell me "I wouldn't help you if i was you" but it would not keep me from helping you.

I'm not realy looking for people to make me feel good, telling me i'm good or anything, actually i prefer people like you.

Dude, seriously. Just get off the fucking computer. Go google methods of suicide and fucking pick one. The only reason I'm replying to this post is because it's 3 in the morning and I can't/won't sleep.

Either you really need to step back from your pathetic ego and take a gander at what you're trying to do here, and think on it.

Or you can kill yourself.

If you want to die, die.

Stop thinking of yourself in this world dude, do that and yer bound for fucking failure. Go do something positive or something.

or...just fucking hop off and kill yourself???? i dunno what else to say.

God damn how much do you self depreciating, loathing, pathetic assholes have to careen yourselves into some fucking trip over this shit on the internet.

FUCKING DO IT IF YOU WANT MAN, OR DON'T. Wouldn't recommend.

Try to get a hold of a tricyclic antidepressant such as Pamelor if you have to OD to get it done. Overdose is lethal.

no oncoming traffic - don't fuck up some rando's life with your faggotry, bridge abutment is acceptable.

remove airbag, replace with lawn darts covered with feces

livestream your heroism

Thanks man, but its not really about me or anything, its just the pain that a feel when human are suffering. I care about everyone, and i shouldn't do it but every god damn morning i read the newspaper, watch the news, they keep saying child are abused, child are abducted, raped, murdered. I can't help them and its hard.

I just wish no one would ever cry, no one would ever be sad. What a beautiful world it could be.

dont listen to faggots like this, if you want to do it, it's your life, do with it what you will. these kinds of people don't belong here and have lived perfect lives or have such little problems that they'd never even consider anything as "drastic" as suicide, but the reality of it is, sometimes its the only real answer.

i'm offing myself in front of my gf who ruined my life after one last visit to my parents and siblings so i can explain to them why. it's already set in stone, my affairs are set, no bank account, quit my job, internet ends in a few days, and then its over.

i really honestly cannot fucking wait.

The LD50 rating of seroquel in rats is >500 mg/kg. The recommended maximum dose in humans is 800mg- ( which is

About 160 100mg pills. And then it's not even sure.

Might end up with a debilitating nervous disease for the rest of your life (tardive dyskenisia) for the rest of your life.. That makes you drool uncontrollably.

But, hey, go for it.

Ok.Thanks. Have a great night.

I live close to Canada. Come to US. I will supply you with a fun to handle the business.

Why are you asking how many you need? Just take the whole fucking bottle, worked for my uncle.

u 2, godspeed

i have helium setup ready just i do it and end up passing out and wake up 4 hours later feeling really refreshed like i slept well. My mask ends up falling off as i go limp. has happened 3 times. I want a chemical method that allows me to go quietly and painlessly without the effort of exit mask.

dude if it really is over, just buy a one way ticket to a south east asian beach and live it out there. There is nothing to lose, you don't know anyone.. dont fucking kill yourself

OP is not serious and is an obvious attention whore. Next he will ask if he can kill himself with Benadryl in a new thread. Does your dad have a gun in the house? Find it and use it.

Yes, you are right. I wish i could help you, but I know its not possible. Would you like to tell the whole story about your gf? don't know if it would help, but i would like to know.

i went to japan and quit college when i was about to end it and realized i liked it enough to start living a comfy life here. Found work too.

i have a Remington .22 nailgun, and have the highest power .22 charges that were available for it, the yellow ones. Would it be enough to end it, its only thing close to firearm i have.

No dollary doos. this has been decided already and the only reason I'm even happy right now is because I know it'll be over soon. I don't understand people's aversion to other people's suicide. You don't even know me. Try being raped and molested as long as I have before anything happened, and then have your best friend off himself, and the only girl you've ever had is abusing you emotionally and only wants your money, then cheated on you and laughed about it to your face and then said "ill let you stay with me though"

i can go on and on and on
fuck this life, this earth, fuck humans, fuck everything about humanity and everything it's ever brought

Ok. Thanks, have a great night.

become an assassin for hire then

yes, it will kill you. tow system depression will kill you. thought ifyou you were ready suicidal, you wouldn't have made this post.

no, you need dozens of grams to OD and very few have died from an OD, you just go into a coma for a few days till its out of your system.

Wow man, that is realy cool! Wish i had the guts to do something like this! Not especially in japan but I don't know, somewhere!

I heard japenese never realy accept other people, tho, is that true?

Bullshit, I took 25,000 mg over a 24 hour period TWICE, did nothing. Didn't even vomit. For the next five days after I took around 10,000 mg a day. Nothing, didn't even vomit. I guess I have a strong liver. : (

I never ran into issues with acceptance, albeit i am not a social person. But i gained 2 japanese friends who speak acceptable english within the first few months i moved. Both male but still, really funny people too.

Well, it's not like you are familly member or friend, you don't know me, so, its easier cause you can't keep me from doing it, you know?

Anyway, thanks, have a great night.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fmj5TWxxog

go to sleep.

You are just making me dreams, hope its true, ite so cool to ear that some people overcome their situation and do something so cool and drastic. I wish you the better, user, and to your japenese friends too!

I completely understand. But if seeing things like that upsets you, try to occupy your time in other ways. Like talking to people that are healthy for you, doing kind things for yourself and others, and definitely NOT spend your time on this shit website.
I hope you get better, and start doing things to make people's lives a little less worse everytime you meet someone.

Yeah maybe i should, i'm a little bit drunk, tho, so i can't sleep.

I hit my ex's car at over 70 with no seat belt, only a scratch on my forehead. That was after all the tylenol I took before. Now I have an 18 month suspended sentence hanging over my head. Guess I'll try the ratchet strap around my neck in the next couple days.

not anymore

Actually user, i have suicidal thoughts VERY frequently and struggle with multiple mental illnesses that heavily debilitate me.
The only difference between you and me is my mindset and the people i spend my time around.

Thanks you, user. You are absolutely right about this website, BUT, many people here seem to be sad and since i don't really get out i just try time to time to help people here.

I know i shouldn't read the news but, the days i read them and no one died, i'm so happy. Its just the day when i read something so sad.

Like, this morning, i was reading about that 9 year old girl missing, she's probably dead, she was probably raped before, its so sad, man, so sad.

But anyway, you are right, thanks you for your time, user.

rip i do not like to talk to people so i am around no one, and on top of that am suicidal, really fucking sucks. And i hate people too, so i want none around me. No way to feel happy.

No problem at all, this is such a hellsite and i barely go on it but i see all of these suicidal people and it makes my heart hurt.

IDK, maybe find a hobby? Get new interests and talk to people online about something you two are interested in? it can feel like people suck, but really when you talk to someone about something you both have in common it can help

I think you mixed up Sup Forums and google search.

I am so sorry. I feel better anyway, thanks to people. I must admit i was a little bit drunk, and reading sad story on the web didn't help me. But you did help me to calm down, talking to people realy does help sometime. Now i should sleep, i hope tomorow will be a better day. Good night, user! It was truly a pleasure.

>suicide by taking pills
fuck off woman.

>surviving pic related
You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Good night to you too, im glad you feel better.

I'm on the same shit OP.

Just go smoke some heroin.

Huh? I'd post a pic but it's from her go fund me page and I already have a stalking order from doing it so I don't want any trouble from posting it here.