To all my Sup Forumsrothers, What is the best way to get a LONG LASTING high from Hydros...

To all my Sup Forumsrothers, What is the best way to get a LONG LASTING high from Hydros? I used to get Norco 10/325 but the pharmacy switched out the pill and now i have Watson 853 10/325. Before taking them, i did my FagMD research and everybody said there was no difference besides the color of the pill and company who supplies it. So, help me out!
faggotry responses not welcome either!

Empty stomach and a shit ton of WHITE grapefruit juice

Will write down worthy responses too! Thanks Sup Forumsro!

I usually add .5-1mg xanax or muscle relaxants if I have any. All 3 are nice too but you'll nod out h a r d

Brand doesn't matter

Supposedly this works too, I'd say mix it with Xanax and grapefruit juice lmao

Thanks for the responses Sup Forumsros!
Sadly, i dont have Xanax and have never taken it but it sounds like it would be an awesome euphoria! Im definitely gonna try the Grapefruit juice. Does it specifically have to be WHITE grape juice or just any kind? and I kinda figured brands didnt matter considering the active/inactive ingredients are the same via FDA policies and shit.

Not sure, try google. I think it's either grapefruit or orange juice that potentiates it. Just be careful, the xanax will make the hydro way stronger and the juice intensifies the xanax too. Start low if you have no tolerance.

>xanax will make hydro way stronger
top kek

Depends on the dose, obviously. I can take 3 perc 5s and 1.5mg xanax, shit gets me rekt. I bet you've never mixed opis or benzos so you're opinion doesn't mean much.

Well, I have taken Hydros before and abused the fuck out of them and almost ruined my life. I quit cold turkey and was LUCKY as shit to not go through withdrawal except for having withdrawal diarrhea! LOL. but now that im getting back on them, i want to find different ways to make the euphoria last longer so that i can take them for a couple of days, then give myself a 2 day break, etc. I dont have Xanax and dont plan on taking them anytime soon since there would be no way in hell i could get it from my doctor. xD

I would personally rather have percs than hydro... but ya know, i take what i get and make do with it. hahaha

...Xanax doesn't make hydro stronger.
Xanax is a positive allosteric modulator of GABAa receptors, basically just meaning it makes GABA have more effect. Hydrocodone is an opioid receptor agonist. Both of these have the same effect profile, but they have different mechanisms of action.
That's all. :^)

Hey at least it's not codeine.
I'll have a lot of percs in the near future, if you're interested get Wickr and add me. USPS is the amazon of drugs.

It doesn't directly add to the hydro, but it'll sedate you more. More fun imo

what state you reside? Just curious. lol

Take hydro with Benadryl or generic allergy anti histamine, its basically non ghetto purple drank, one normals bena dose with a hydro or two will knock you on our ass, but you will more out of it def.

Watch out though , I hope you're not addicted to those cuz they have acetaminophen in them which is toxic for liver over time and will cause terrible acid reflux in due time. I'm reaping what I sowed from time and experience from that shit

Cold water extraction.

whats the process?

whats is google?

We all went out of our way to say white. Some of us even used caps.
But no, it doesn't t fucking matter. We're not the ones looking for advice, we're giving it.

Laziness.

lazy addicts, imagine that

Threads dead. OP can't read and refuses to look shit up.

Everyone go home

K.

m4809968607242r
>wickr

Well, to the ones who gave advice, Thank you! i have noted the responses and I WILL DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH.

To the other nignogs, learn to take jokes.

Gotcha! Thanks!

Google is your friend, but:
1.Crush desires amount of pills
2.Put crushed material in cheesecloth or coffee filter
3.Tie filter/cheesecloth shut so no powder can escape
4.Place in ice water in fridge
5. Wait at least an hour
6.Discard filter/powder
7.Drink gross-tasting water
8.Be fucked up
Codiene products (hydro) are water soluble. Acetaminophen is not. That soak in cold water separates the two. Garbage stays in the filter, the good shit becomes a solution in the liquid. Better for your liver, and pure potency.
Again, you can look this up and probably get a more detailed process than what I'm telling you.

This thread can now be closed and to the nignogs i pointed out in my previous comment, I hate that you wasted your time typing up your comment to tell me to do research. if you werent gonna give some type of useful advice then why comment?

just took screenshot of your comment and it will be attempted! Thanks!

next time you try to make a thread, think to yourself, "should i just google this first?"

oh, i forgot to mention that you gave a very easily detailed version of what google offers to me.

Next time you try to make a comment on a thread, think to yourself "is it worth my time?" ;)

If you're taking less than 10, don't bother. Some hydro will be lost during the process and it's not necessary unless you're taking over 3.5-4g Tylenol.

Goodnight to my Sup Forumsros and the nignogs of this thread!

Just double check to make sure the length of time it sits in the cold water is correct. It's been years since I've done it.
Good luck mang

Taking 4 oxycodone a day 10/325. Doesn't do shit. Even if I double up. Just don't get the attraction.

thanks for sharing

Well, i have 10s and dont bother breaking them into halves. (because that defeats the purpose)

if anything i take the 10s or more.

T break. Enjoy your liver poisoning too lmao

You can take 10 pills safely. Anything more needs CWE.

>Better for your liver

Isn't that why they quit making ( or SEVERELY cut back ) on the 5/500's and went to the 5/325's?

I get 60 hydros a month.. But I hate taking them. They fuck my stomach up. Then when I am coming off of them, I get the WORST headache and nauseated. If I could avoid those two things, I would take them more often. When I DO take them, I get higher than giraffe pussy, wired, and they take away the constant pain I am in. So for 4 hours or so, I can work like a madman.

Does anyone here know how to offset those side effects? I use to not get percs cause they didn't make me sick, but they do now too. So does oxys.

I will be trying this though, for sure. Along with Doesn't mixing Xanax and hydros have the possibility of fucking you up bad? Like, death? I guess in small amounts it wouldn't do anything too bad. I only ask, cause on top of the hydros, I get 60 1mg xanax a month too.