DO YOU HATE ME *JUST* BECAUSE I'M BROWN Sup Forums?

DO YOU HATE ME *JUST* BECAUSE I'M BROWN Sup Forums?

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
infoplease.com/ipa/A0762156.html
theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8bNSlpc4Yhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Calm down panchoad

Your skin color is just a visual warning of the degeneracy contained within.

Relax man, mestizo-here too

Tell me this leaf, do you relax around your own kind? If not, how can you expect people with something to lose to relax.

you know what your did you 40z malt drinking nigger

>muh racism
>muh programs
>muh legal
>muh slaves
>muh welfare

all you have ever done is bitch and moan and cry and never have you wished to improve your lot in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Gtfo nigger

>all you have ever done is bitch and moan and cry and never have you wished to improve your lot in life

But I've never done that.

Aren't you kind of generalizing a huge group of people? Statistics don't mean anything if I don't commit crimes.

You don't like it when others generalize Whites are racist, inbred honkeys, do you?

its the vast majority of blacks who do cause problems disproportionaly for the population at large by all means its easier to generalize

if i see a large group of black people its safer for my well being to assume there violent but if i meet you as an indiviual person to person then ill have that time to take my guard down and learn about you other than that you need to take responiblility for your peoples problems and try and correct that problem becuase they only listen to there in group populaiton

think of societies, races, cultures, religions and job occupations as organisms coexisting with one another and when one portion of that in society is a problem then its safer to remove it than it is to reform it, it what your body would do and in surival mode its what you and i would do

They don't hate you. They hate the preferential treatment the public champions for you. Also, mobs.

>if i see a large group of black people its safer for my well being to assume there violent

Why are you pretending like you go outside?

I hate them.

GO BACK TO WHATEVER HELLHOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF SUBHUMAN FUCKING NIGGER.

No, I hate you because I'm white.

>WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?
Exist in developed white nation.

>GO BACK TO WHATEVER HELLHOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF SUBHUMAN FUCKING NIGGER

t. Buttmad white boi upset they're "taking muh jerbs"

Nigger.

you shouldn't be in white countries. that's all.

is all ur aaful

No I just hate you because you're subhuman filth. Literal human cockroaches.

listen nigger you havent delt with the vast majority of black people you dont understand what random violence is until your school has 15% worth of blacks in your school,

you havent had to beat a niggers ass every couple of months becuase they would bother the fuck out of you, your a fucking papered leaf and get the fuck out becuase your niggers dont nearly have that same ghetto culutre influencing them into retarded ways which is just as bad as there IQ tests

>niggers destroy their own nations by being niggers
>come to white nations
>complain loudly when I don't like this

Go back to niggerland and complain there.

Why do you let us into your countries if it's so bad then?

We sustain most of your economy you retards.

You were born

Why are your teeth so yellow?

good memay i upvoted it

Ahahaha fucking rekt

hahaha they all drown trying to save DeKendrix, who ends up getting saved by a passer-by while all the others died.

How do 6 different intended rescuers all drown before the person they attempted to rescue?

I don't hate you because you are brown, I hate you for the way you act, which is unfortunately (for you) mostly associated with brown skin.

If you act like a shit you get treated like a shit. You shouldn't expect everyone in the world to act like your parents and forgive you for your crap. The world doesn't give two shits about you or your feelings.

No. Skin color, despite being the most obvious physical difference, is the LEAST significant difference between populations. Other differences, such as intelligence, personality, tendency towards violence, tendency towards individualism/collectivism, tendency towards honesty/corruption, etc., that are important. Virtually everything about you is determined by your genes and genes differ by population.

I want the genes that make my population special, that make us who we are, to survive loooooong into the future--forever, actually. In order for that to happen, we have to have a space to ourselves where we can create resources and public goods and share them with each other, effectively "subsidizing" the births of more of our own people. Pretty much everywhere in the world that whites live, our leaders have opened the floodgates to non-whites, and in the process frittering away our resources and community goods that we established for OURSELVES to groups that often have higher birthrates than us.

You're a foreigner and you have a good job in a Western country? That's a job that could have gone to a white and they could have had more white kids. You're a foreigner and you have a shitty, low-paying job in a Western country? Then you're contributing to driving down the wages of lower-income whites and making it harder for them to have families. You're a foreigner on welfare in a Western nation? Then whites' tax dollars are supporting you--money that instead could have gone towards white families.

About the only "good" foreigner would be one who comes to the West, works an average-paying job, follows the law, keeps to himself/herself, pays more taxes than he consumes, and DOESN'T HAVE KIDS. In just about all other cases, foreigners are takings jobs or tax dollars from whites and contributing to our declining population and us being dispossessed of the nice countries that WE founded.

We hate you because you're here, and not over there. Apart from that we love you.

Do you have any ability to argue besides saving pictures from Sup Forums?

It's as if your entire worldview and opinions are based on anime imageboard... oh... wait

Maple color syrupniggers. kek. you fucking leafs.

>We sustain most of your economy you retards.
I don't see how flooding a nation with brown people does anything beneficial for the people that already live there. When it happens, it devalues labor and destroys the culture. That's only helpful to a handful of people who own major corporations.

People don't want you, your blood never earned it.

>People don't want you, your blood never earned it.

Why do your countries keep allowing us to come?

We clearly have some benefit to the economy then, don't we? It would seem as though White NEETs who spend all day on Sup Forums aren't nearly as productive as immigrants.

>Why do your countries keep allowing us to come?
It's also full of anti white leftists

everyone is wrong except for NEETs on Sup Forums, amiright?

>We sustain most of your economy you retards.
You just prop up failing globalist policies. You are actively participating as pawns in the process of globalism.

>opinions

have you even looked up the fucking facts you backwards nigger

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

oh wow blacks commit half the crime despite being 12% of the population

infoplease.com/ipa/A0762156.html

0/10 ad hom

>oh wow blacks commit half the crime despite being 12% of the population

That has nothing to do with me. I don't even live in the US.

yes

being brown

>I don't even live in the US.
They do it other places as well

In the United Kingdom:
Approximately 2.8% of the population is black. (Source: 2012 Census)
In 2011-2012, 23% of arrests were of blacks, 4 times higher arrest rate for blacks than whites, taking population into account (Source: MOJ publication, "Race and the Criminal Justice System")

In Australia:
theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html

In the UK, ethnic minorities disproportionate source of crime and asocial behaviour:
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf

it has everything to do with you

and you know what it effects me to you selfish nigger

I guess I hate that you're here. I guess I hate that the rest of the world sees the west as their exit strategy because their country is shit.

I wish I could destroy Canada so no one could have it.

No, I love you, Leafbro

>it has everything to do with you
>and you know what it effects me to you selfish nigger

You really sound like a SJW feminist right now trying to blame all his shortcomings on the evil non-whites who be keepin da white mayne down

"We" don't let you do anything. If immigration policies were up to a vote, then the citizenry of pretty much every Western country would vote to stop or sharply curtail immigration.

The only people you're benefiting are the ultra-rich in our countries, because you drive down wages. All of the middle-class and poor Westerners are suffering because you're here.

Is that what you save in a text file to bring up to your mom eachtime she tells you to get a job?

Be honest, do you have a fulltime job? Do you have a girlfriend?

NO U

>I'm a neet who will never reproduce but I tooottally identify with all these things people with my skincolor have done!

>Entirety of society is set up so that nogs and mudskins have an advantage
>Lol ur jus mad

Concern troll isn't even brown. What a loser

>Entirety of society is set up by men so that men and boys have an advantage
>Lol ur jus mad

FTFY. You're practically a feminist now, well done it only took a couple words to be replaced.

Except that's wrong too, women have the advantage by a significant margin too. You poo in loos can't survive otherwise. Now go back to Browntown and shit in the street.

>im a troll who cant accept there own race's failures to even build a fucking wheel
>thinks Sup Forums is SJW becuase facts make a pretty legitimate reason to hate a group of people who do not benefit the group
>muh feels and muh lack of argument

bet you think zimbaway is better under black rule dont you nigger

The only race I really hate are niggers. They never fail to be lacking in morals, humanity, or apathy. They are complete scum.

Why the fuck did you even make this thread? Did you think that bitching at Sup Forums about supposedly being an exception to the rule will change everybody's mindset and we're turn into a board of friendship and tolerance?

Kill yourself nigger, you make the internet a worse place.

>>im a troll who cant accept there own race's failures to even build a fucking wheel

I am not my race, I don't live in a fucking tribe I am an individual just like you are a NEET and not a warrior, scientist or astronaut even if your distant relative is because he has the same color of skin as you do.

>>thinks Sup Forums is SJW becuase facts make a pretty legitimate reason to hate a group of people who do not benefit the group

Most of you are NEETs, there's a very good reason why nobody takes Sup Forums seriously and it's the laughing stock of not only the rest of Sup Forums but anyone in real life.

It's kind of funny how you have hundreds of pictures from Sup Forums saved on your computer that you use to "argue"

Not an argument
Bad adhom

you dont know fucking shit about the world you god dam normie scum

youtube.com/watch?v=8bNSlpc4Yhw

GET THE FUCK OUT

>Not an argument

Yes, almost all of the posts in this thread have been non-arguments.

You NEETs can't do anything besides post unsourced images you saved from Sup Forums and use ad hominems.

Don't reproduce.

We don't claim to be successes, we claim that non homogeneous societies are worse. We're claiming that the only societies hell bent on destroying themselves through mass migration are the white ones.

We're tired. We see no reason for this. I just want for things to get worse for everyone.

Do you have a girlfriend or a fulltime job? - That was an open question.

Also you seemed to have avoided the question, are you currently employed and do you have a girlfriend? - I take your refusal to answer as a "no".

maybe you should read the fucking posts and look up the fucking sources yourself you stupid nigger

full time job, military, and bout to going on a date this weekend

how the fuck is this an arguement check up the fact and admit that its a pretty good fucking reason to generalize against black people for there disproportionate amount of crime and same goes for Muslim scum

>Yes, almost all of the posts in this thread have been non-arguments.
That simply describes your posts
The question isn't pertinent to the topic at hand and I'm refusing to answer off topic questions
Deal with it shitskin

How do you even manage to have yellow teeth when you are black?

Huh, I never knew what the original photo of this was. I've only seen the pepe version

I went from hating browns for aesthetic reasons to then respecting them out of interest in their culture and trying not to be racist. But then I found out browns were disrespectful and racist to me so I despise browns again.

why does that picture show morgan freeman below the dude from mad men

if you vote for smaller government, I don't hate you. most brown people don't do that though, so I hate them

>how the fuck is this an arguement check up the fact and admit that its a pretty good fucking reason to generalize against black people for there disproportionate amount of crime and same goes for Muslim scum

Because that's not how statistics work.

If you meet a friendly black person you don't say "Sorry I can't be friends with you because you're 300% more likely to randomly assault me than an Asian person". You judge people by how they are.

If a redneck criminal attacks you, you don't wake up in the ICU and say "Gee I feel a bit better because that was a white person who's ancestors built Europe"

You should know my darkling friend

>That simply describes your posts

Literally half the threads in this thread are "I hate you because you're a shitskin, nigger"

I don't have yello teeth!

People like you vote Trump at 30% max.

You vote against my interest you act against my interest and your people have shown no ability to build European quality societies.

Go fuck yourself

Trump is a Sup Forums meme, you do realize that right?

He's simply a businessman saying what people want to hear.

>he thinks he has any authority

Fuck you you pig skin dirty pink ape shit.
My children will dance on white's graves one day.

This means nothing....

You voted for trudeau because he panders to you while he floods my second home with their literal enemy.

You're people are voting against Brexit simply because you hate white people

Again go fuck yourself

I can't wait till America is like that bastion that the world envies Mexico

stop having kids
>pic related

You want to live in flint MI and you wonder why we hate you

>You voted for trudeau because he panders to you while he floods my second home with their literal enemy.

Strawman, I didn't even vote for Trudeau

I don't give one fuck if you hate me because in the end we'll win and there's not one thing you can do about it

Odds are you did. I highly doubt you voted for Stephen Harper

At least you're warming up to the idea :^)

Get the fuck out of Canada you smelly brown turd.

you have to go back

There is no end game for you.. Your children either live as a minority in a white society or you live in a third world country

That was sarcasm, Mexico is a shithole and nobody envies it

Your country is less White than Canada.

Your president is LITERALLY A NIGGER.

i don't think you have a right to talk about our based prime minister when yours is LITERALLY black.

You mean victimized Mexican*

>implying there will be any whites left in any large capacity by the end of the century

Unlike what your piss filled narcissistic brain thinks, the world doesn't revolve around whites

***drops the mic***

Apparently it fucking does cause everyone else is always flocking to us. Stay the fuck out of our countries if the world doesn't revolve around us.

And half of our major cities are third world shitholes.

Since the 1965 immigration act my country has went from number 1 in every category to 28th in the Human development index, third world status in Education, #4 in the innovation index (keep in mind we are being beat by countries with 4 million people), half of our population makes under 30k a year. Its a fucking mess.

ALL OF THIS HAPPEN DURING THE TIME PERIOD WHEN AMERICA INVENTED THE COMPUTER REVOLUTION, INFORMATION REVOLUTION, AND TELECOMMUNICATION REVOLUTION HAPPENED

stfu faggot. It's not 1850 anymore.

I've seen the world you do not want to live where there are no white people. The fact you can't just say it and accept it is pathedic