youtube.com/watch?v=ePXUwotNceY
youtube.com/watch?v=iQXmlf3Sefg
youtu.be/tU1hnE6klVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

American History X

Little panda fighter

spoopy

What movie is that anyway

Sinister (2012). No joke. Something about the atmosphere and music in it just really unsettled me.

you are a giant faggot. Do not ever post anything about horror movies ever again.

silence of the lambs

Dat movie about dat one white bitch

thats a toughie. the same thing usually can't scare you twice, so the concept of something being the 'scariest' is fleeting. honestly its probably some indie film I can't quite recall.

ones that stood out to me a lot though:
>would you rather

basically a less edgy version of saw, stars one of the hot chicks from pitch perfect.

>circle

this ones more suspense then straight horror but i enjoy that. 90% of the movie takes place in one room where a group of people are standing in a circle. they can vote on who dies, and every minute or two one of them has to die.

call me a normie but honestly the shining is probably my favorite

Evil Dead

I haven't been scared by a horror movie since I was like 10 OP. Maybe reword the question. if you are a grown man who gets scared by horror movies I feel really bad for you. maybe just end it. it's never too late

>being this mouthy and serious

Gayniggers from Outer Space

look out guys! this guy isn't afraid of movies! we got a real man here.

What's the scariest movie you've seen?

he's probably gonna say insidious or some normie shit

Fuck the normiert shit ITT.

Grifter, second to none.

sauce on movie from op pic

emoji movie

>not frightened by horror movies
>scared of insidious
I don't think you understood what user was saying.

when I Google it a noir crime movie "the grifters" comes up. is this the one you're talking about?

I liked this movie cause it was based on stuff that could actually happen.

This was me for a while, didnt know anything about it and saw it in theaters, the videos were spoopy and so was baguuhl

You should eat a dick. On second thought, why stop there? Eat a whole bag. Cuntlapper.

The Grifter

My mom and I thought this movie was funnier than shit

In fairness, shit isn't that funny.

"As above so below" watched it on my iPad in my room at night with headphones on. First time I've been scared in years

This thread is 2edgy4me

2edge5me

∞edgy∞me

Was pretty funny but the parts where that bitch was running around naked at night? Imagine being a kid and some random lady is running around naked at night. That would be pretty unsettling

he must be in high school

Fire in the Sky

i agree with him sorry guys. horror movies arent scary anymore. things can just make you jump from a sudden movement and loud noise, but i'm not into that gay shit I want something that will seriously scare me on a psychological standpoint. the supernatural horror films dont seem to have an effect on me cuz its all fake as shit, i prefer something that is totally possible and could happen outside of the film, this is way more thrilling.

More thriller than horror but it's still scary

Fuck off

that Fourth Kind movie creeped the shit out of me for a while into the film until I realized it was all bullshit and manufactured. Though, this is coming from someone who as a child was terrified of being abducted by aliens, so the movie really took me back.

this

jump scares =/= Horror (at least to me)

Couple of movies that make you feel a sense of dread throughout.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePXUwotNceY

youtube.com/watch?v=iQXmlf3Sefg

Sounds like you were a stupid fucking kid

agreed that relying on jumpscares gets old, but that's only shit tier horror movies. there are tons of "phycological horror" movies out there. the shining is the classic example. just don't watch bad horror movies and you'll be satisfied

anything that is actually possible is 1000 times more thrilling and entertaining than some gay ass demon or evil spirit. that ghost and devil shit is only scary to kids

ew my sister used to watch that growing up! that one part where he eats his hand off is pretty sickly.

>he explains exactly what I'm talking about by the way
youtu.be/tU1hnE6klVw

I dont think anything is scary anymore but as a kid i was scared of the movie candyman i think i just watched it to young.....bees and shit coming out the dudes mouth ugh.

devil/demon shit can still be pretty unsettling, especially if you're religious

thats what I meant. I mean like "horror" movies arent scary anymore these days because thats all they are and all have shit actors. then you have a psychological thriller that scares you in a different way like through actual good story-telling.

The conjuring was pretty scary and I don't give af if it's a "normie" movie insidious was fucking scary

'They look like people' is good a psych thriller but I'd give it three stars myself, but there is another one that I don't remember the name but it's about some twins who see their mom differently after she had face surgery and they're all like ' she's not the same', so like they put cockroaches in her mouth and do other things to her to check if she's the same. I'd give it 3 stars also but because I felt like the ending was rushed.

These are both great and I saw both in theaters

suicide squad

yeah thats true. so kids and religious people lol.

i mean dont get mean wrong you can still get some disturbing images out of those movies, but nothing keeps me up at night anymore after watching it. Kind of miss that.

Event horizon. Saw it when I was 11. Didn't sleep until 5 am for a week.

And to the people who say movies about demons and shit aren't scary think of it like this if there's a serial killer trying to kill you know exactly what to do
Run and get help
Defend yourself
Lock yourself in a room

But what would you do if one day a demon or ghost really was out to get you? You and me would have literally no idea what to do and that's what scares me the most

scariest..well, for me The Exorcist will be. even though its not really anymore..
the conjuring flickscwere fucking unsettling as shit.

but i get into body horror esque movies a lot too...

kek he believes in demons and ghosts... what a faggot.

The Grifter obviously

fuckin love that movie. i was 12 when i first saw it.

That's not what I said fuck tards I said WHAT IF

big difference fuck face

kek, you dont?

I wouldn't do anything because a demon or ghost would never be after me because they don't exist. Science motherfucker. It's good to be educated.

spirits are real fag gtfo.

Please link me a source of science disproving demons and ghost

if a serial killer is trying to kill you and knows what they are doing, you won't know exactly what to do.

>run and get help
>defend yourself
>lock yourself in a room

you watch too many shitty movies.

science is fine and all but then you.leave No room for Possibilities of anything else.
yuou know theres a lot of shit science cant explain.

learning about the elite, rothschilds, and things like agenda 21, rex84, operation paperclip, mk ultra,depopulation of the earth and central banks are probably worse then any manufactured horror movie.

Sooooo what would you do??
Mister I'm an expert at serial killers trying to kill me

Word!

Still waiting on that link faggot

you ever hear of the Hadron Collider?

no, i dont like techno music

I'm saying if the serial killer is good at killing you won't be able to run and get help or defend yourself or lock yourself in a room. thats all.
Maybe the serial killer will lock YOU in a room?

the only correct answer

that's a good one right there

dont be mad that I made you feel like an idiot child.

k well that explains why you believe in spirits and demons. have fun in church.

Jacob's Ladder

This user knows what im talking about! stay woke my other fellow anons.

Science is the study of reality. Anything that's real can be studied scientifically.

Just googled it read one web page not seeing what that has to do with disproving demons and ghost

You realize a serial killer is just a human right?
Meaning my bullets and knifes will just as easily as his will me?
And have you ever actually read up on serial there not all ex Navy seals dumb ass

thanks user. i dont have the patience to try to explain to peasants.

The Shining

THIS

glad to see this thread staying on topic

How does the Large Hardon Colander disprove anything related to spirits / demons / anything else possibly woo?

Fire in the Sky freaked me out as a kid, but thats mostly because my father swore he would see unexplained lights/flying objects/noises as a kid in Arizona and the year that the events it was based on he saw them nearly every week.

Later it became more sad because I realized my dad spent most of his childhood doing peyote in the desert and stealing explosives out of abandoned mines.

And like to add for the second time now I never said I believe in demons and ghost I said WHAT IF!!!

yeah want did you learn by looking it up? do you know what it does? do you understand how it works?
No. So that's why you're not seeing what that has to do with disproving demons and ghosts. You realize not everything is just written in black and white for you on good in a short one sentence answer, right? Please user keep responding to me because every time you do you continue to make yourself look like more of a retard.

try looking up the Collider instead of Colander and learn about how it works.

lmfao fr

Well how about you quit acting like a fucking faggot and educate me instead of the whole "get gud" speech

'Little Otik', the shrifter was based off this movie.

Savage!

Goodnight Mommy