I turned 19 today

I turned 19 today

No party because I was at school, my family is all out of town, and my friends have all been scared off by my ex. As nice as gifts would be, I just want someone to celebrate it with.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/blessedinertia/cosmetic-amputation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm here, if that helps

Hi, user, happy birthday! I know the feeling. I grew up in foster care and was a total loser. My birthdays were cake and ice cream with my foster parents and a couple of presents. I mean, they were nice people and everything, but it's not the same as having a real party with friends and people that really love you.

I still don't know how to make friends and now that I'm on my own, I celebrate my birthdays alone.

I don't mean to make this all about me, but just know that there are other people out there in the same boat. But anyway, Happy Birthday. Here's to next year being better!

happy bday user

Hey man gratz on making it another year

Late teens/early twenties are probably the worst time of your life. Just keep hanging in there and doing your best, you'll get through it.

Happy birthday user

Have another

Hey man, mine was August 31st. I turned 19 as well. My parents forgot it was my birthday. I did go out and buy myself some clothes and I got a cookie from Starbucks, so it didn't totally suck. I hope your day winds up better. You deserve it.

much love my Sup Forumsother don't worry everthings going to be all right

Congrats brother. You made it through another year, and the best part is, it only gets better from here.

Gratz man

Anything makes it slightly better, thanks user

Thanks for the reminder user, as well as for the good wishes. I guess this has just been a really awful past few months.

Thank u

Maybe, I wanna at least do something cool before I'd die

Thanks Showrianon

Thanks >BLACKED user

Happy belated birthday dude, glad you could make the best of it

Thanks user, here's hoping

Happy birthday. If you lived anywhere near me we could go get pizza with my friends. But i doubt you do.

Yo, bro. Happy birthday. I'll take a shot of tequila for each reply that ends in evens. Let's go.

Welcome to adulthood.

I'm 27, I haven't celebrated a birthday since I was 21. Before that, it was 18. On every birthday since I was 19, I've gone to work.

You'll find that adulthood has ups and downs. A down is that birthdays and christmas no longer matter. The magic in them is lost.

A MAJOR up is, once you start working and have your own money, once you have all of your responsibilities taken care of, you can spend the rest of your money on whatever the fuck you want. Want to go out to eat? Go out to eat. Want to buy that shiny new thing? Buy that shiny new thing. Working sucks, but having money is fantastic.

Happy Sup Forumsday

Last one I gotta leave for work now, keep your chin up user.

Are you in Vancouver?

Wish I had had the time to get the alcohol to do just that

Well, Im in post secondary right now and dont have time to work, and aside from that im pretty broke. I have school 14 hours a day 6 days a week, and my only time to make money is over the summer, where I only made 6 grand, most of which went towards my tuition and tools.

Thanks user

Congrats, user
Don't take life too hard and you'll be fine.
> "nobody dies a virgin, because life fucks us all."-Kurt Cobain

Nope. I live in Texas : (

Cheers to that, user. Good quote

Yooo is this Kaley Cuoco?

welcome to being an adult where kid shit is fag shit

Hey, happy birthday user. Here's to another year.

Yes
Boizuingas

Birthdays are useless. I've never celebrated mine and I never will.

Guess I'm just tired of it is all, thanks though

Being an adult started at 18, only difference now is that I can drink legally

Thanks man

Happy birfday

it's Britney, bitch

Birthday twins bro, I also turned 19 on the 31st. I ate cookies in my dorm with my roommates.

lol wtf did i just watch

it really matched my song for maximum lol
soundcloud.com/blessedinertia/cosmetic-amputation

Happy birthday dude.If you wanna play any games on steam or anything, lemme know.

What games you got?

Happy birthday user cheers from Holland

Happy Birthday user, love you

bier en tieten lalalalalaaaaaa

Yo post steam

And screen cap for proof of op

I'm in Vancouver. Where do you live OP? HBD

I'm in Port Moody

Here you go