I was here last night asking about circumcision for babies...

I was here last night asking about circumcision for babies. I had my son done today and it was nowhere nearly as bad as people made it out. He only cried when he had the anesthetic needle and was quite after that. You all tell lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/mutilate
dictionary.com/browse/injure
cirp.org/library/psych/
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why waste the effort and time, theres no benefit to having a cut dick and im cut

Flamewars about circumcision are one of those things resulting from personal frustration + the internet, that will embarrass us to future archaeologists.

It's a non-topic. Can we please not? The fingerbox threads are more legit.

Whoa now what are you trying to say about finger boxes?

Circumcision is barbaric mutilation. There is no possible excuse for it.

What is the point, why did you do it?

As far as chat-based occupational therapy goes, at least the fingerboxes pertain to a physical object, a credible pass-time of sorts, and people only sometimes feel homicidal rage about the topic.

Wife wanted it done, I agreed because its cleaner and I have no idea how to care for an uncut one.

This.

So you'd rather mutilate your child than do five minutes of research? Kys

Congrats on mutilating your boy's peepee, user.

OP confirmed for not only being a faggot, but also a massive moron with no critical thinking skills.

By calling it mutilated you show.you have no idea how its done. I watched and it looked painful but he didn't even seem to notice.

I am glad that I am circumcised. There is nothing wrong with it.

i hope you're trolling

dictionary.com/browse/mutilate

Something doesn't have to be painful to be mutilation. If I get so high I'm on another plane of existence and start cutting up body parts, those body parts have still been mutilated.

yup, good on you user. proud of you for making the right choice. now its less of a pain in the ass to clean him up after his runny diaper shits go everywhere.

>being this retarded

That's a sorry excuse

Has anyone in here actually been circumsised

congratulations. you mutilated your son's genitals for absolutely no reason.

>other essential part.
Pretty sure a flab of skin isn't essential to you living your life and hurts in no way your reproductive organs.

>to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts:

>injure
nope
>disfigure
Mainly based on opinion and not fact, so nope.
>make imperfect
made it perfect.
>irreparably damaging parts
you do more damage falling off your bicycle to yourself then you do from circumcision.

fucking pathetic. you cucked you son for a vapid bitch.

Well, I am and obviously now my son is. Pic related is a good reason to do it.

I feel like these people are supre salty because their parents had them circumcised.

You've been duped. There's less maintenance with foreskin present. Only needs talc when it's hot. Every time the kid urinates it cleans the glans and the foreskin. Foreskin keeps shit away from the glans and urethra. Only cut babies spend time marinating their exposed glans in feces.

dictionary.com/browse/injure
>then
It's "than."

>never having kids
>because he's gay faggot who talks about penises all day and what one he thinks everyone's should look like

I had an image here somewhere...

Thats why there is the vaseline until it heals to stop it getting irritated.

>he believes in the dick cheese myth
You know you gotta fuck a bitch then not wash for a month to get it like that? It's such an unnecessary procedure.

>has no argument left
>lets correct grammar

thanks for agreeing. NEXT.

You're fucked up. I feel sorry for your son. You just fucked up his penis permanently for absolutely no good reason.

Every time I take a piss or have a wank, I think to myself, "Thank God I'm circumcized and don't have an ugly anteater dick."

ur mad cuz u r curmsisd

kill yourself

Yep. Thanks to you he will never have to deal with any dick disease like uncut has to deal with, only if he sticks his dick in trashy pussy.

I found most "waaa it's not natural waaa it's baaaaad" are the same faggots called snowflakes in murdica. Literally whine about anything. They are crying over an old movie because it has racism . Gone with the wind. A movie....set in a racist time....NO SHIT

Its not fucked up, its circumcised. It looks a little red but the dr said it will be fine in about 10 days.

Buuuuuuullllll-fucking-shiiiiiiiit.

Congratulations! You have just genitally mutilated your son. Just like Moslems do to little girls.

I posted my argument in the link, but if you need me to spell it out you can't redefine the word "injure" and cite magnitude as the reason. The grammar was me being a good person and re-teaching you English. The internet is a sad place where linguistic integrity goes to die.

At least this guy actually got to the point where he had a fucking kid unlike you fucking virgins.

Well of course you have to keep telling yourself that constantly. Otherwise you'd have to acknowledge your genitals have been mutilated.

I'm uncut. I've heard women say they don't want uncut, even the women I've been with and continued to be with.
At this point I've realized that the narrative "most" women don't like uncut dick is possibly true up until the point where it's time to fuck or suck.
I've never been turned away because of my dirty dick lol.

>If I keep saying it, THEY'LL BELIEVE IT! r-right mom?

Whatever freak

are you circumcised? There isn't a difference.

>have no idea how to care for an uncut one
How about washing it when you give a bath?

>Resorting to fucking name calling.

I was circumcised a few months ago, because I the surgery I needed required me to wear a catheter and keep my peehole sterile, so i just had it done and it feels fine. You idiots will argue about fucking anything, even when the topic is someone elses floppy useless dick skin.

>when i removed his ability to feel, he didnt feel anything

what an appropriate description of how circumcision effects you

Fuck you

Fuck these threads. I'm honestly under the impression that Goldstein is trying to distract us from bigger things by making us argue over our pee pee shapes. Jews are known for circumcisions yeah? All these threads are is
>LE HEALTH BENEFITS LE ATTRACTIVE PEEN
>le fuck you amerifatcunt MUTILATION not NORMAL le
>SHUT UP LE EURONIGGER U R MUSLIM CUCK XD
>le fatty FAT ur MAD BECAUSE le no PEEN SKIN oWo

Good work. Ant eaters are looked down upon by anyone that matters.

Watching all the forever alone stank magnets crucify you is very amusing

Are you retarded? Do you think you can't use a catheter without mutilating your dick?

You're a monster that needlessly disfigured your son and reduced his sexual pleasure for life. I hope you're pleased with yourself and the level of contempt you've shown for his happiness.

I'm not worried. Yesterday they were saying it was torture for the baby getting it done. Inwatched and it wasnt so I dont really believe the other shit they say. I made the right decision.

Except for the chunk of skin missing and the significant decrease in sexual pleasure, sure. They're basically the same lol

No wonder your parents hated you.

It's social conditioning. It's not even something worthwhile unless you're a Jew or Muslim, but because it's been ingrained in American society because a religious wing-nut wanted to run men's sex lives people have made moronic and erroneous assumptions.

Again, it feels fine, i just didnt want any chance of infection... It is my dick, after all.
>being mad about what I do to my own body
Ishygddt

CIRCUMCISION GIVES BABIES PTSD
cirp.org/library/psych/
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

>no idea how to care for an uncut one.
I dunno, fucking wash it with soap and water, just like you do with the rest of your body? Idiot.
You basically mutilated your child because you're stupid and lazy.

How would you know since youve never had sex?

The foreskin protects your urethra from infections you idiot.
Is this really what American doctors tell their patients?
That fucker just wanted to make some additional money top kek. You moron.

Your point?

Im going to break it down for you pro vs con guys only thing is that you must have had facial hair at one time.

if the answer is yes read on. otherwise you wont understand.

So you have had facial hair for a while and you decide that "you know what user I want a clean face : lip : beard, whatever"

You do it and for that first day or two you fucking feel everything on your face, the slightest breeze as someone walks by, the wind, the sun. you feel it all in FUCKING HD.

After a while you lose the sensitivity and it is just regular skin, not numb but no where near as sensitive.

Now back to the dick... YOU LOSE ALL THAT FEELING. But hey at least you don't have to learn how to fucking use soap and water.

If I was your son I would never forgive you.

My doctor didnt tell me to do anything, I went to a private physician to get it done.
>being this mad over my personal choice
Have you even ever had sex?

Oh man you're right. I never realized until you told me just now I have a serious mental disorder that they diagnose many war veterans with because of actual trauma and not just a surgical procedure. Now that I think about it, I have PTSD from when I got my wisdom teeth out too! Come back when you have real information to share, faggot.

I'm agreeing with you, you've laid out the point and I'm adding a concurring opinion.

Generally it's like the tattoo argument-if you have ink, you don't care who does or doesn't. If you don't, EVERYONE WITH INK IS GROSS AND EVIL!
In this situation, it's if you're uncut-it's a thing but I'm not too worried. If you're cut-OMFG IT'S SO GROSS, YOU'RE DIRTY AND YOU SHOULD CUT MORE OFF! CUT ALL THE DICKS!

I don't know anyone who is circumcised and has ever had an infection.

Yea you did. Every girl I've been with, wife included preferred cut, no smell, no salty taste, and they loved/love the look of mine after dealing with the saggy socks.

>I don't know
Hue

Sure, his dick will heal but his quality of life is impacted forever. You've made a bad decision based on fear, stupidity, a lack of research and not making up your own minds.

Makes the most sense. I got a tattoo on my shoulder, suddenly everyone cares and has an opinion on if I should have or not

Uncutfags continuously need validation, and will ridicule others for their decisions... kinda like feminists.
Also...
>I shower and wash my dick every day
no you fucking don't lel

You got me there user, kek kek kekkity kek.
An hero immediately pls.

>You lose all that feeling.

No you don't. This has been proven over and over again.

Cut here, remember laughing at my uncut cousins everytime they got infections from build-up under their foreskin as a kid

Enjoy washing my penis like a limb instead of it being some complex affair like a vagina

The uninitiated don't recoil at my smooth penis like they would some wrinkly mass with a head protruding

There are of course advantages to being uncut, but i couldnt tell ya what they are

Peace

I was cut a few months ago and I still like sex, nothings changed except now, when I go to slip my cock in, I dont have to pull the skin back to feel everything.
>invalid argument

if you can't handle genital mutilation, you're a fucking pussy and deserve to be cast out from society. disgusting animals.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Sound familiar?

WhAT doeS ANe frAnK hAVe tO DoW ith cIrCuMciSED

Look at the pond scum talking about loss of sensitivity from getting cut. These uncut people will only ever be fucking their palms anyways

>complex affair
Were you even trying?

a decision you made. would you be as happy if you woke up and someone tattooed you without your permission? oh look a dick on your face, bummer dude, oh hey NOW you care?

cutting your kid is no different to giving them nipple and facial peircings as well as 1 mont-wait, well, you can recover from that

>cant even comprehend the idea of people taking a shower once a day and washing their dick
i know you. your the one i stand behind in line sometimes at the store, who smells like shit and old cheese. hi

>.t cutfag

I take it your wife is also going to be circumcised now, so the child doesn't think he's weird?
No? Exactly, you moron.
When is he realistically going to be old enough to notice AND naked with you to go 'why's mine different?' Are you a child molester? Or are you just too dumb to say 'well, everybody's dick is different bud' and go on with your life?

>you keep the feeling in the part of your dick thats gone
fucking voodoo magic

>mfw i touched a nerve
>a functional nerve in my cut, fully responsive dick

>I had my son done today and it was nowhere nearly as bad as people made it out
So you're telling me you had your kid circumcised
without even knowing if it's too painful for your kid? wtf is wrong with you OP?

I'm legitimately sorry for what happened to you. I would come up with some twisted illogical justification for it as well, probably.

Your stretching far. It sounds like you have some issue your dealing with user. Share it with us?

You really are a fuckwit.

Have you had facial hair, did you ever cut it and did you have have the HD sensitivity??

user I am telling you blowjobs are fucking unreal when you fucking gland has been in a sheath all day then you fucking wash it it is like chills up and down your spine.

Also no lube faps because built in sheath. it is fucking amazing.

>cutfags dont even shower on a regular basis
>these are the people who handle your food, bag your groceries, clean your car

The feeling is in the nerves at the head of your dick. It's fucking science.

>ITT cunts blessed having complains for having a normal circumcised penis.