Hey Sup Forums at around 12:16 am I took my first tab of lsd ever and at around 2:26 am took my second...

Hey Sup Forums at around 12:16 am I took my first tab of lsd ever and at around 2:26 am took my second. This of course was because I was sure that it wasn't working and I was just sold paper. It's starting to take effect now and I was wondering what I should expect? Anything you suggest watching/listening to? I live with my parents so I'm stuck in my bed room until at least 8 am.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbxoitUYvoU
youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=cWGE9Gi0bB0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKlEdQ0TKYE
youtube.com/watch?v=X5Izm1LQfw4
youtube.com/watch?v=a3fSfbKxOgo
youtube.com/watch?v=BDxE5Pi_oLM
youtube.com/watch?v=qWXnt2Z2D1E
youtu.be/QdDiE1ljUwQ?t=34m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spiders everywhere every dark corner of the, just Sat watching you with their many eyes.
You feel an inch tingle it's spiders laying eggs under your skin.
The more you panic nd stress out only feeds them, when you final sleep they will crawl into your ears and mouth to make a comfy nest.
Get out of your room now tell your parents about spiders. Maybe they can help you

well first off you shouldn't take lsd if your going to be alone, and stuck in a room.
secondly you shouldn't take lsd, take it from me, an old deadhead who done tons
its not that great
third, and this is important
DO NOT TAKE ANYMORE FOR NEXT 72 HRS

download some movies/music you like
get a drink, beers can really take the edge off

try not to go outside, and dont interact with your parents, it wont take them long to figure out your high

you will not sleep tonight and you might as well cancel whatever you had planned for tomorow

get ready for 12 hrs of being high and not being able to come down

Sorry guy I'm not that far gone yet. That was a very good try though. Especially considering the fact a very "scary" song came on my playlist just as I started my read of your comment.

The way you perceive things in general will change. I've tripped quite a bit and still have trouble trying to put the feeling into words. Hope you stick around so you can talk about it some!

You're in control of the experience. If you want to freak out, that's up to you.

Remember to drink water and pee when you need to

I do not recommend drinking or taking any other drugs with LSD as the second guy suggested, especially if it's your first trip. And there's nothing wrong with tripping alone; it's my favorite way to do it actually.

>try not to go outside
I now understand why you didnt have a good time

The guy who sold them to me was a childhood friend, possibility my second friend ever if I remember right. He gave me a very good run down of how to plan and the like. I'm off work tomorrow and my parents will be at work by 7am.

OP if you just in your room i would recommend watching youtube videos which i found very enjoyable the first time i took it or playing some video games. If you start freakin out or becoming anxious remember you have took lsd so this is normal the trip will eventually end although you may not actually fall asleep till 7-8 a.m

listen to the Flatbush Zombies album 3001: A Laced Odyssey it's amazing on Lucy

you will feel floating on things, you will hear the colors and they will have horrible flavors. you would find them edible and appetizing things like cacti and fat girls. the light will be your enemy but do not worry user I will tell you how to pass this experience.
put a chilli by the right ear (this is not to be cold) take a jar of aloe vera gel and drink a glass every ten minutes while listening in loop number nine of jhon lenon (it's called revolution) and you sit in bed on a fresh egg with two black freckles. If you do that, it will wear off before the sun rises and your parents will not know.

dont listen to this

try and find some nice relaxing music
grateful dead is good for this
download some live dead sets
try yardbirds, pink floyd, frank zappa,

if theres any beers in house Id suggest you drink one, alcohol will slow it down and make you feel a little more comfy
if you smoke tobacco, now is a good time to make sure you have a couple of packs, you will smoke twice as much as you normally do

>alone in room
>parents at home
Ahaha he is absolutely fucked.

>you shouldn't take LSD

Man wtf are you on about

The edges of objects have begun to, how do I put this, ignore where they should be? They are moving however they want but when I look around the bigger picture is still there. Music is pretty insane. Almost like it's being listened to closer to my ear than I could have before. My buddy was right about one thong though. I really want to talk to people. About how I feel and what I see. I'm usually a very shy guy. First thread I've made in years besides the one yesterday asking trip advice with the same pic in the op.

You probably took way too much to be sitting alone and ur probably gonna get rekt, just remember its all inside your head. Its not like its gonna kill you or do you anything bad unless you really want to believe so. Listen to some music and watch some movies is my suggestion. and try not to look around and stress your eyes too much. god knows you are gonna get a headache about 6 hours in because the lights are too bright and colorful. if this happens just close your eyes and lay in your bed in complete darkness, always work. or smoke some hash - that works too

watch some random critically acclaimed movie with the sound off and vibe to music/post in here and converstae

I know this is a cliché, but listen to Dark Side of the Moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbxoitUYvoU

Agreed, Flatbush zombies are great.

Put some good music on, it's a completely different world when you're tripping.

If you don't want your parents to know, don't leave your room. I hope you have water/snacks. Don't go now, a quick run to the fridge might turn into an hour long journey

Just have fun and be open, if you feel freaked out watch some cool vids/movies and talk to people on /b, farewell

Good, now try visualizing yourself at peace with the universe and lose your sense of self by fully experiencing each moment.

No i had a great time
but he is alone
he, in better circumstances would have dropped with friends who were also high, this helps alot

but going outside, on your first trip, alone with no one experiencing it, might not be wise

especially considering he doesnt know how his body is going to react
so: so dont go otuside, at least for an hour, stay near a phone
maybe call a friend you trust

but most of all just take it easy, its unlikely you will have an adverse reaction, its highly improbable,

so just stay cool,
you wont have halucinations like seeing things that aren't there, colors and sounds will simply become more vibrant, and ... how to say this "resonate" better with you

I would download some great music, get some headphones and kick back, sip a beer, and enjoy listening to some great tunes

Just keep yourself occupied and you'll have a good time. Also you're gona trip till at least noon tomortow

Its gonna get crazy around when you hit the 7-8 hour mark. Its gonna feel like the outline of your funiture, things, tiles on the floor just JUMP straight into your eyes. I´ve once seen 2 of the chairs in my living room moving more than a meter from left to right and jumping up and down in the most insane and realistic way.

I've done acid twice, the first time I had a really great time with friends out and about. The second time I didn't really have a good time. I was stuck in my house with other people who weren't tripping and I felt like a fucking tweaker and got scared. Just keep an open mind and watch YouTube op it'll be alright

Yes op, embrace it. LSD is a social drug, keep relaying your thoughts, even if they're only to yourself. If you have a pen and some paper, write down your thoughts

I've never done anything harder than weed but based on my normie perception of LSD I feel like some Nujabes or Steely Dan (RIP that guitarist) would be nice and soothing. Tomppabeats, too. ...Or if you want a terrifying experience, Atrocity Exhibition by Danny Brown

How you feeling, OP?

don't go to youtube and do not watch "betty boop in crazy town" under any circumstances.

>its gonna kill you

I've had them on for a while now after you post and the backround music in it is sort of setting my tempo in real life. I like the way it feels.

this
listen to some pink floyd

also try early sid barret stuff, like mother milk

youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic

youtube.com/watch?v=cWGE9Gi0bB0

What song are you by?

This when you need to chill.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKlEdQ0TKYE

No idea. 7:40 and onward as of now. God I thought it had been so much longer.

Got 5 tabs here. Gonna drop two of them Tuesday night at 7pm, just in time for Destiny 2.

THE DEMONS ARE WATCHING YOU. JUMP OUT YOUR WINDOW NOW. THE DEMONS CALL FOR IT. SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR THEM.

WE ARE THE DEMONS. WE CONTROL YOU. JUMP OUT YOUR WINDOW.

Flatbush zombies kick ass. If you like the way they make you feel try some Run the Jewels too. The album Rtj3 is a good one

Which of the three will you start as? I'm (OP) personally a titan fan boy.

You are going to die.

Where you get them from?

youtube.com/watch?v=X5Izm1LQfw4
youtube.com/watch?v=a3fSfbKxOgo
youtube.com/watch?v=BDxE5Pi_oLM

It got me feelin LIKE we're nothin LIKE we used to beeeee

Hunter here, OP. I'm gonna transfer my character I made on day 1. Pretty dang excited, are you getting it?

Avoid tv and any stimuli that will cause your mood to change rapidly. Avoid going to far outside, cause you may get lost or panic, and stay the fuck away away from phones, it will only lead to awkwardly having to explain your predicament later or accidentally calling the police like a bugged out freshman. Otherwise enjoy the trip

good shit. they really paint a picture with their music

This. Try to keep outside stimuli low, it's easy to get overwhelmed.

No but a friend of mine is getting it day one.(I will soon) Him and another friend of mine are die hard warlock preachers. What's your favorite, I guess they'd be called elements right? I was running solar for most of my game but as soon as I got around to leveling up defender I've loved it.

From an old connect. He hasn't failed me when it comes to quality LSD. 12 hour trips each and every time.

Take it, smoke some weed after you left it on your tongue for a bit and chewed it up. Get the fuck off a message board. Play a video game, go outside, fuck a bitch, watch music videos, just get the fuck over the hype. It's acid don't be a fag

its totally overated , all drugs are, and Ive done tons, Ive dropped hundreds if not thousands hits of lsd, not too mention xtc, crack meth opium etc etc etc

I havent done any drugs for nearly fifteen years now, I dont even smoke pot anymore
I have a wife, a house and children

it was fun and I enjoyed doing shit when i was young, going to see the dead and going to raves and shit

but the truth is you dont need any of that for a fulfilling and happy life, I find my greatest pleasures now in hiking and mountaineering, especially with my sons, and I never tell them about my druggie days, I dotn encourage it in anyone

I learned to be happy without getting high
I dont hate people who use drugs, or even think they are "bad people"

I just think your missing it man.

I sort of feel bad though. I know music is just to be enjoyed but I'm not listening to any of the lyrics. Essentially just the backround and them flapping there gums in general is really pleasing to the ear.

Might be weird coming from a stranger, but you should jerk off OP. It's a good stress reliever and it becomes a journey in itself

I was a solar user with my Hunter until the Taken King came out, after that I'm pretty much strictly void. I use all three, but the Hunter is my main. Happy trip, OP. Listen to The Growlers - Beach Rats, Wandering Eyes, Humdrum Blues.

Probably the most sound advice (other than the music which I've liked a lot) I've gotten this whole thread. Nothing crazy has started yet though so I thought I'd chat for a bit before leaving. I have hours amd hours after all.

That's perfect. You can listen to the lyrics some other time. Just enjoy the music.

you can tell this user has never taken a single drug in his life and just wants to seem tOtally e pic!!!!!!!!

Close your browser, and enjoy the next 8 hours.

thats why you should listen to some gerry garcia jam stuff, or the other ones,
but just live jam sessions

I don't think I'm missing anything. I use drugs to enhance my life, not to be my life, man.

I have all my shit in order, or so I think, and damn do I like to get high when I can find the time. I agree, you don't need drugs to live a happy life, but you have to admit those hikes would be extra special if you could drop some L at the peak of the mountain, or maybe just toke a little smoke and relax.

I really appreciate your perspective. At this point I'm just experimenting a bit while going back to school. I've only ever drank smoked and as of now taken lsd. I likely won't go much further down the rabbit hole though. I've seen enough of these situations to know what you have is so much more.

I get my stuff on the Darkweb.

I usually smoke weed while tripping, but i agree tripping alone is nice.

I don't know if you'll like it as much as I do but I really hope someone gets some use out of it: I only watch this video on drugs, something about the nice slow progression and atmosphere just makes the trip 10x better. youtube.com/watch?v=qWXnt2Z2D1E

Pink Floyd > Meddle > Echoes
with headphones
sweet dreams

Judas Priest - Beyond the Realms of Death

Well if you havent gotten sick by now, you wont.
So smoke some weed if you goit it,
I always enjoyed having a beer when dosed, for me it really takes the edge off.... dont get drunk, just have a nice cold drink with low alcohol content
your going to get "the pasties" where your mouth becomes really dry and pasty, so a drink is needed

if you havent gotten sick and dont have a really bad headache by now, then the dope is good, you wont have a "bad trip"

so just chill and relax, listen tomusic

I wasn't sure how long I would be in my room for so I have like 9 drinks and adiquit cups for pee

youtu.be/QdDiE1ljUwQ?t=34m38s

while watching Altered States or Wizards

well some of my climbing buddies toke, I dont care
and occassionally I may partake
but for me, and I say this with all due respect, I just find drugs kinda boring now, I left them behind

having said that, in a perfect world everyone should drop LSD at least once in thier life, but in a really controlled and cool environment where the experience could be appreciated
like a dead show

Op I'm fucking dying over here picturing you high as a kite trying to piss into cups.

Not op, but that was.. interesting. Very peaceful, but the colors and saturation gave it a really creepy edge.

I kinda feel like a tool for leaving the thread so early as well as announcing said leave; but I'm off to trip. These brief talks were nice and the music suggestions have been amazing. Night guys.

I can understand that, once you've settled down and been around the block as much as you have sobriety is probably like a drug in itself.

I also envy the shit out of you for getting to see the dead in their prime. Saw them at roo 2 years ago, but I'm sure it was nothing like how it used to be.

Have fun and try to remember some stuff op

dont expose them to light, the lsd will break down

Youtube some Tangerine Dream

well whatever
just go to the bathroom if you need to go (unless it will wake your parents
your sense of smell will also heighten, you dont want jars of piss around your room dude

dont worry, remember this dude, everything around you is exactly the way it was before, its your PERSPECTIVE that has changed,

you saw whats left of them
its not really the dead without gerry

but yeah man they were awesome, I saw them in the nineties, best parties I have ever been too, and Ive been to some pretty big raves

I still have "meth dreams" though, where I wake up after dreaming of smoking crystal. That shits totally toxic though, fucking powedered cancer... but for a couple of years I was a total meth head, I think that is also what snapped me out of it and made me go straight .... I had reached a point where it was like either die in a few more years, or quit today and never look back,
I had lost it all by then.

>try not to go outside
I was going to say this exact thing, but he's actually more concerned of OP (original faggot) who didnt fucking research what the fuck and how he should take lsd on his first trip.

i mean, it's a horror video, yeah.