What's your excuse for being depressed?

What's your excuse for being depressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vK3ELACfT40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not depressed but i cant figure out whats wrong with me. over the last month ive had signficantly reduced sense of sight,smell,taste and hearing, as well as sensation all over my body. doctors keep telling me its just anxiety, they can all suck my fucking cock

>being depressed
juvenile.

its brain aids

chemicals in brain

an excuse people make to remove accountability from their own decisions.

I hate the fact that my dick gets hard when I look at cartoons wearing diapers, and that I have no power to change it.

Low levels of neurotransmitters in my brain.

chemicals in the brain is the biggest faggot bitch move anyone can ever give as a reason ffor being depressed. how do you think people got on 200+ years ago before they even knew about all that shit? you think anyone who felt depressed just immediately called it quits "cuz chemicals n shiet"

i bet 95% that werent pussies pushed passed it and got over it

can't get a job.

4 inch dick

Mom went clinically insane, brother dies, my ex cheated on me with a sex offender lied to me telling me it was my child, don't get to see my biological son, brother died, student loans for a degree that has not done shit, work for a job that doesn't want me to do my job but half ass the work, have to deal with my sister and watch her kids as her dead beat ex doesn't pay child support or want to watch his kids at all, I will never find true happiness and too much of a pussy to kill myself.

>
fuck man that sucks

The second law of thermodynamics.

20yo virgin,
ugly, addicted to anime and not wanting to try to do something about it

can you suggest some good anime?

hunter x hunter (2011) is my favorite to date. I'm not the guy you were asking but yeah hxh is... its not dreary all the fucking time like attack on titan or fma or anything but its still serious enough to hold a pretty serious plotline. Lots of fun and the characters are real

grisaia three seasons if you want action fanservice drama and happy end, fate/stay nigth ubw if you want magic and action, danshi koukousei no nichijou if you wand comedy and initial d if you like cars

Don't have one because I'm not

I don't find joy in anything. No interests or hobbies. Life isnt worth the effort it takes. Dying too much of a hassle, too many variables, makes life harder if you mess up, also makes it harder to try again.

We're all energy. Humans are energy that is aware of itself. Eventually we die, dissolve, reborn as something else somewhere else, die again. Repeat until we destroy the planet or the sun burns out.

I'm just

not

interested.

Didn't ask for life. People say I'm ungrateful. Too tired to work 60 hours a week for maybe a chance at keeping a roof over my head. People say I'm lazy. Too scared to go through the process of self murder. People say I'm a pussy, or I want attention. You can't win.

They won't let you.

nah they where probably too busy starving and working so hard they would die at 25.

Unfortunately life is so comfortable nowadays that we can't just shake off the shit feeling. And yes I do have a job, and it is a manual labor job before you say some "hurr durr you just need to get out there".bullshit.

I have sex once or twice a week, I have money, I eat good, I work out, and the hobbies I have are actually quite profitable. My shit is in order and I still feel empty.

That's what it is man, not some emo faggot bullshit. I have a great life, but everything is empty.

Go fuck yourself.

Exactly.

>excuse

you look hot, show tits you cripple fuck

I have an amazing fulfilling job, that is both impressive and well paying (160k as a 22 year old). I live in a city I love, in a state I love, near my family who I love. Everything in my life is going better than I could ever have dreamed.

In a few months due to a situation outside of my control I have to move to the other side of the country, to a city I hate, to a job that I hate, for around 80-90k salary drop even though the cost of living is higher. I am having my dreams and everything I love taken away from me.

Rape.

Sounds like something serious going on then, most GP's just want a 'hi how are you...thanks bye!'

I see you're not interested in facts. Interesting.

kek

my ex girlfriend, the person i loved more than anything in my life (who loved me the same way) physically assaulted me, and now it has seemingly permanently destroyed my views on women, love and happiness. she restrained, beat and and strangled me with a belt and cut me with a knife while i was restrained. i literally dont know why im even still alive rn

I'm actually fine, and this thread makes me laugh at you sad cunts

Abusive parents throughout my entire pre-teen through young adult life. Yno the whole under my roof my rules. Shit was fucking horrible. Rather be dead than go another day. Sadly, little bro bros get abused as well so had to and have to stay strong for them and keep on going

shit taste in girls, suck an egg love

youtube.com/watch?v=vK3ELACfT40

it would be a shame if some one raped you to see those nice perfect tits gone to waste

eh id fuck

I was on a bus in LA, there was this young teen girl with like translucent skin, pretty blonde/blue but with like spina bifida. She had trouble seeing, as she had to literally hold up the directions to her glasses. She was beautiful in like a waifu kind of ways. I admit to having lewd thoughts of redirecting her away from the blind institute to the local motel6.....

Brain chemicals. Knowing you have "no excuse" to be depressed just makes you feel worse.

Rich and successful people with seemingly perfect lives don't commit suicide just because they think it's gonna be fun.

im just lazy

We concluded that these people were witches and burnt them because we did not understand mental health issues

wtf, what situation?

If you want an easy life, where you never have to try or risk failure, get yourself a dose of "muh depression." Sorted.

I have none I'm just depressed I don't know why so I don't talk about it

A chemical imbalance in my brain.

I was extremely ill for a couple weeks and recovery has been a real bitch. I feel so weak, like I'm just going to come apart at the joints and collapse into a bony puddle.

I don't know if its real depression, but I'm feeling pretty miserable.

i like attack on titan better

dont listen to him

Always thought it was because I was more intelligent than most other people. I wouldn't need to study or do homework for tests in school because I could easily just not do it and manipulate people into thinking I was some special case. So I got through early school years and middle school with ease. Then I started not being able to sleep in years 8-9th and developed a sleep schedule that made it really hard to get up in the morning for school. Then I was prescribed Concerta 54mg twice daily with meals. Not only did I feel like I was a zombie but I wouldn't eat and I lost a lot of my muscle definition on my torso. I basically was Mr Skeletal only no purposeful pussy flash and I am blonde/not an attention slut. Eventually got some friends (that all turned out to be gay after highschool imagine that huh) and dropped out within one year of HS because I was truant. Went to get my GED a year or two after dropping out, now I live with my S/O. Engaged and living month to month with no free money for anything except the occasional bag of weed. Which I hate myself for smoking because I feel like I am a dull piece of shit half the time and I can't function or converse with my S/O and project what I am trying to say. I just kinda sit there with a smirk and heavy eyes. And It's been like this for 4 years. So, I guess I am depressed because I make myself that way.

yea more details pls

Borderline personality disorder/Post traumatic stress disorder, 10 years of forced institutionalizations and electroshock. That enough, OP?

Never mind, they say laughter is the best medicine.

Im a virgin

Finished watching this yesterday the end scene with meruem and komugi was fucking hard to watch with all the anime I've seen no other has a scene this sad

>Engaged

Good plan, retard. Immensely fucked up? Better get married!

Let me spoil how things are going to turn out: you will end up hating each other for being mutually useless and a parasitic pieces of shit, you will get divorced, and it will all end in tears.

watched my dad slowly die from als as a child,and had to grow up with a mother consistently crying. raised in an upper middle class area though, but money can't buy happiness. Not even sure if im depressed anymore just don't feel anything anymore and have to fake emotion on a daily basis. Death as a child fucks you up...

wrong chemicals in my brain

These diplopods are in trouble lol

I've never understood this, obviously there is always gonna be someone that has it worse than you out there. So that means you can never feel bad?
My dad died recently and I haven't totally gotten over it but i understand this is more of a "temporary" depression i guess.

Long story about why my dad's in prison & how my mom disappeared off the face of the earth with no trace. Still have no idea if she's even alive today.

Well if you put things that way

sure, I live in a first world country, America

I am part of a country that is more than 80% powerful and healthier, smarter, faster, stronger than the rest of the world

I don't fight to survive every single day. I'm not in a constant state of thinking I'm going to be bombed, stabbed, robbed, and I'm not sexually abused.

My chances in America leave me better off than 80% of the world.

so why am I depressed?

I don't have purpose. Not "a" purpose. Just, Purpose

I don't have anything to take care of rather than myself. I go to work, I come home, I spend time on the computer, I go to the gym, I eat, masturbate, sleep.

Repeat.

more or less

Yeah, I'm not disabled, black, ugly, poor, or on the streets.

but I'm still not happy.

I'm alone

why the fuck does this pic keep popping up

answers ple

Everyone thats sad has a reason. It doesn't have to be a good reason and they shouldn't have to have to justify their reason or suck it up because there's people out there with worse problems.

Depression is depression, its not a fucking contest of who needs more pity.

>have to have to

Now i want to fucking kill myself

welcome to the american dream, friend.

we all float down here. yet we know not why.

Wtf is your photo of?

I have limitless possibilities for career advancements and leaving my mark on the world

yet

its too much, and I just want to die

OP's girlfriend/sister/cousin/mom

You sound like a suicidal computer.

Cuz im 5"5 and fucking 23 years old. It never bothered me until a my uni crush told me I was too short. I also noticed that taller men get more female attention almost effortlessly. I tend to get super deprrssed every time someone brings up height. Also all my siblings are above 5 10 so yeah i feel like I've been cheated out of something

your existence

he's self aware

yep. shit's fuckin weird, man. i'm in the same situation.

Where you from?

Wyoming... why?

hear me out,

you live in some war ridden ethopian village and, possibly, your only life goal is to survive or get killed, even rarer, rise above and even smaller of a chance, stop it entirely and be that change

since I was a kid I was brought 4 different levels of school (pre-k/kindergarten, elementary, middle, high)

so I became lazy over those choices

It was a subconscious decision and I don't blame anyone else but me, but here is the real kicker

everything has already been done before, and stuff that needs improvement or hasn't been discovered yet

isn't within my lifetime

I'm a femanon who thinks short guys are cute, but at the same time think this is cute.

yeah man, I mean, I'm able bodied, its just, its not motivation or drive its just, I'm not really required to do anything and no one needs me or is dependent of me.

kill yourself Lulz

Love you too!

Cool. Wish the girls here were like you. Fact of the matter is I'm fucked in the dating world.

I'm in IL so sorry.

5'5 isn't bad, Everyone wants to be 6'3 but in honesty the average height is like 5'9 so you're fine.
There's girls that find tall guys attractive and there's girls that find short guys attractive.
dont worry about it

My country has lost ww2

I'm short, suck my cock?

Use a prostitute nigga, it changed my life

at least you guys learned from your mistakes

(I wish America got rid of the blacks tbh, the other minorities are okay)

Thanks user I hope you're right.

I don't know you!

:^)

5'7 / 18 / horny as fuck

Hi user, I'm other user. Pleased to meet you. Now sample the delicious meat flap between my legs!!!

actually having something and then losing it

>healthier
>smarter
>faster

What's your excuse for being positive? What kind of scum-sucking troglodyte can look around at the planet Earth in the year 2017 AD and not feel massive despair? Literally everything, of every type, in every context, is falling apart. Between the massive island of trash we contribute to exponentially everyday, there is an irreversible animosity growing between racial/ethnic, age and gender groups all over the world. Despair, the end is fucking nigh.

I FEEL YOU (but mine didnt even partecipate. But we tried help you german brother, we saved all your jewish money

No, feeling bad for a couple of weeks because of being ill is not depression.

Depression is feeling sad for an extended period of time for no apparent reason.

Problem with folks who have a light depression (called dysthymia) is that from the outside they show all the characteristics of "just being a lazy faggot who apparently wants an easy life with no risk".

Yes, I know people fake symptoms all the time, like having a whiplash etc..

If you're lucky folks around you noticed the sudden drop in happiness so they can vouch for you.

Walked in on my dad having hung himself in the shed 2 weeks ago, been pretty torn up about it. Getting on okay otherwise though

It DOES sound like anxiety. Chest pains, racing heart and feelings of imminent death? Feeling high strung or strung out?

What hobbies?

This fucker is delusional.