I thought I'd stop masturbating to my daughter once she moved out but I just have more time to pour over her social...

I thought I'd stop masturbating to my daughter once she moved out but I just have more time to pour over her social media (literally). I feel like I'm back in highschool obsessing over a crush. She's coming back this week and I feel like the fact that I don't live with her anymore will make it harder to see her as my daughter and control myself

By all means, op, you know the consensus will be "fuck her"

So what are you waiting for? Post results soon.

Agreed. Try to get a video while you're at it OK. Souvenir right?

Fuck her if she wants

>pour over
kys

Ughhh, noooooooo

There's a long answer to this but the short answer is no I won't do , nor could it happen at least not anymore.

>dad pun

Ever spanked her?

Sup Forums full of normal people.

A few months ago I slapped her butt mockingly in context of a conversation, but other than that I haven't touched her really other than hugs since she was a kid

post more of her

rape her even if she doesn't want her dads dick

your lucky you got a somewhat hot daughter that's a basic bitch.

I'll dream it sure.

I'm proud and happy for her but never would I say that I'm the one whose lucky.

Kill yourself you disgusting piece of shit

KEK I saw the first picture and thought
>wtf shouldn't taylor swifts dad have gotten over this by now?

Well I know what her dad's going through
I'm fully aware of how messed up I am.

dump nudes

You are not "messed up". Incest is more prevailant then most people think. She is clearly a beautiful woman with a nice figure. Are you genetically related to her?

Biological.

more pics op, you have a good looking girl

I know. Haven't had an orgasm where I'm not thinking about her for almost 2 years now.

Well, try to do something about it, make sure she knows you want her

She knows. I was drunk and thought it would be a good idea to leave pic related up in a tab on my computer for her to maybe "accidentally" see. She used my laptop and when she gave it back she didn't say anything about it. This was only a few weeks ago and her behavior barely changed mainly because she's focused on moving out. I 100% regret it but she knows for sure that I at least oggle her and probably knows I masturbate/have masturbated to her

Just came to your daughter man

You're welcome?

Is this your daughter op?

oh shit.

Yea. Posted that before.

ever got a hooker who looked like her?

Looked into it. Couldn't find one that was the right age with same body type or hair. For some reason short girls with big asses that are also young and tight are not so easy to find.

Perfect body

Stories of her?

Fucking hnng she's thick looks like a dirty little slut bet she would love daddy's dick

It's torture.
It's my daughter so I have about 2 million stories.

Ever cum in her food or drink?

With regards to the people telling you this is only natural, no it is not.

There is something psychologically dysfunctional about you that allows you to view your daughter in a sexual way.

That said, weird and pathetic though you are you haven't raped her and you seem like too much of a fag to do so, so carry on I guess.

Does she want the D?

Sup Forums will tell you to go for it, but you really shouldn't unless you see signs of attraction. Girls and their relationship with their parents can be very complicated, but due to them being more open, vulnerable and unable to supress their feelings.

Has she ever given you the eyes, stared at you for long, talked to you in suggestive ways, ever caught her with incest content or the like?, If not keep your dick in your pants. She has to come to you because you are the father, you are not in a position where it'd be adequate to pursue her.

Get her to sit on your lap whiles u have a semi then get hard as fuck whiles shes sitting on top of your dick

The thing is I didn't start viewing her this way until I saw her social media and the pics she was posting there, and only a few times have I felt these urges really grab me when I'm with her in person (for example when I saw her in her thong). Otherwise my fantasies stay online, and how can I help reacting this way seeing someone I'm infinitely close to and love with my whole soul essentially begging people to masturbate to her with pictures like these? I think I'm perfectly normal.

LOL
Okay buddy

I think your into the taboo of it user but you feel safe keeping it fantasy which is good because this will stop you from making the first move and ruining any sort of relationship you have with your daughter

You're right it's all very complicated. I feel like sometimes I've seen signs, "the eyes", etc, but it's impossible to know for sure.

dude she probably just thought you were disapproving. people don't assume their dad wants to fuck them - it's really not normal. never, ever mention this to her or anyone IRL. fantasies are fine but you will FUCK YOURSELF AND HER UP if anything ever moves even the slightest bit forward.

Come on Sup Forums with a distinctive tattoo like that on her shoulder she shouldn't be that hard to find, let's find her and ruin this dad dudes life by posting screenshots of his admissions to her.

Or kill yourself now OP and save us the hassle

'Im perfectly normal'

You can always throw a bone her way and see how she reacts before some minor flirting. Don't make an ass out of yourself. You have to be respectable before your girl. Much more than anyone else in her life.

You should honestly just kill yourself. Like, I'm not saying that in a Sup Forums "hurr durr kys fgt" kinda way, like I mean you should actually consider it. You want to fuck your daughter... That's disgusting. She does not want to fuck you, you're her father. What the fuck is wrong with you, man? If you can't get rid of those thoughts just fucking kill yourself man. Imagine if you made a move? She'd refuse you instantly, because you're her fucking father, and then it'll ruin her relationship with her own fucking Dad beyond repair.

Would you rather her think of sadness or disgust when she's reminded of you?

You like knowing guys are cumming to get pictures? You ever look at tributes of her?

Jesus christ dad op ur fucked dude absolutely fucked I'm a father of a beautiful 3 yo daughter nd never do I ever think about doing anything sexual with her

You are not normal

SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY

im sorry but your daughter is 3 yrs old u would be a sick fuck if u did anything to her, but when u have daughter who is a women and u find her attractive that shit fucks with your brain especially if your not happy

3 yo dad user again

Now my wife's 13 year old daughter when she is over I catch myself taking glances at her ass or whatever but I do not obsess nd it's not something I go out of my way to do.. Nd I never think about her like this when she's not around

This I figure is normal male shit cuz it's appealing to the eye.. I look at random chicks in the streets asses cuz I'm a man and I appreciate a nice ass plus its something to look at.. I don't want her but I do love a nice ass

I'm hoping that if this thread is legit, someone finds her social media and sends all of this to her.

She looks like the type of girl that only takes big black cock, bet she's had loads of big nigger dick smash her.

You should probably give up, she would probably just laugh at your pathetic little loser dick.

Then again you might get lucky and she might let you jerk off to her getting pounded by some superior black cock

Don't judge others lest ye be judged.

Your daughter are 3. Wait till she is 16 before boasting about 'never having been attracted to them'.

Not my kid by the way^ she's my wife's kid only and only visits in the weekend

gosh, op. unless you're throwing constant hints to your daughter that result in a desired reaction, you probably shouldn't force a move onto her, as you will more than likely ruin any relationship w/ your daughter. Is your wife still around, too?

i to would like to know about the relationship between you and your wife

you sick fuck
i bet she is petrified and disgusted

just busted 2 big nuts to your daughters phat ass OP
thanks for the save

what a fucking slut
get ahold of your daughter OP

I'm about to too user which pic should I spray on? Love your daughter op.

i shall take up this whiteknight quest for justice.
shall post back in 1 hour with results, if thread 404's i'll start new one, search "Dirty Daddy gets doxx'd to Delectable Daughter"
screencaps saved.

If you wanna save some time this girl is posted in FB threads all the time with a different story.

Dubs prove that God is with you on this quest!

A true hero of b

user plz delivar

She's a fucking qt, damn

Thank the Lord she moved out.
After seeing you collect her pix.
Dummy.
She's escaping you. Creepy pervert.We are going to find her social footprint.
We are going to ask her to fuck you and show her this thread.
And to tell her mom.

Whoa!!! Whoa!!!!! whoa,!!!!!!

whitey here
taking longer than expected Sup Forumsro's
1 more hour

So if I find FB pics of a girl I don't know and want you to dox her all I have to do is post on Sup Forums pretending I'm her Dad and you'll do the job?

Coz there's this girl...

>Big hoop earrings
The bigger the hoop the bigger the hoe

name

Dubs don't lie op

Technically fucking her would be like 50% masturbation and 50% fucking her mother right?

Srsly' though let it go, get help if you cant. It's not healthy. either you will continue to fetishise her or you will eventually slip up/make a move and ruin your relationship permanently.