No one will ever love me. no one will ever care about me. i will always be alone. i will never have anyone

no one will ever love me. no one will ever care about me. i will always be alone. i will never have anyone.

Somebody did

tits + timestamp = Sup Forums love

Get out more?

Post ass.

>WAAHHHHHHHHHHH
yeah you're right with that babyish attitude.

Good for you you depressed emo walrus

do you love yourself? Do you care about yourself? Stop being emotionally dependent on people's approval, that shit's cancer and won't help you in the long run so start living for yourself instead of being a mopey cunt you mopey cunt

HD NIggah bait.

There's places for this kind of thing like r9k or Sup Forums

K fag kys

We're all depressed

No tits no ass no response I am out.

It's easy to feel this way. In fact, a lot if people feel depressed and alone. Look at chester and Chris cornel. They reached the heights of their craft and became rich and still went off the deep end and ended it.

I think the secret is to make an effort to find good people and spend time with them. Ask cool people to do meaningless shit with you and find quality people, they are out there.

No matter who you are, short of looking like a complete wilderbeast, a lot more people are into you than you think.

ill love your butt for about 5 minutes and if you bring me snacks Ill pretend to care about your life for as long as it takes me to eat them.

Love these sad faced girls.

Show us your dick

Join the club, OP. I don't mean to sound like an overplayed rick and morty meme, but life only has as much meaning as we seek to give it.

kys

I used to be like you. Then I grew up

I care but only because I can't tell if you're a boy or girl

Ashley Jones, Dillweed

Search on youtube for ashley jones archive for vids

>grew up
>still browses Sup Forums

good one

Omg user how'd you get this delet rn or I'm reporting you to Sup Forums

Maybe if I got a chance to know you? I dunno man. I want to though, for what that's worth.

>Ashley Jones
Can I get a quick rundown on who this is?

she was a camwhore that left here like two years ago. She reappears on youtube, and there is an /ashleyj group on 8 chan, mostly virgins crying for her return. She does have fans on youtube under ashley jones archive

Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

That's me on this picture. Originally posted in /biz/ and someone saved it. Oh well.

Everyone's sad bro.

>implying that you need another person to be happy

>Not timestamping when making a fake claim such as this

you're healthy stop whinning pussy faggot

fuck off fag "oh no he got my nudes and he had the decency to block out my ass and side tit"

That's a qt though

thats right

>always be alone
sounds pretty divine to me

you're not alone.
you deserve a friend.
i hope you feel better soon.

She can't do much living for anyone... much less herself.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

this just makes you a bigger faggot

Seems like you've gotten lost on your way to Tumblr.

take your sjw bullshit elsewhere

The man in your pic is handsome.

I know this is bait....But on the off chance it's not, there is a simple.yet effective way of making sure no one is hurt by words.

If you pay them any attention, (the people using words against you) they win, and you lose. The only reason being called names bugs you, is that you are not comfortable being what you call yourself. It still bugs you that you're a carpet muncher. And when you hear these words, you get bitchy. So get over yourself and ignore people, and become comfortable with yourself, or stop lying to yourself that your favorite food is fish. Also,

>tits or gtfo.

The one and only danny of ninja sex party

I remember him now.

Welcome newfriend.

this is not a safe space nor is it the real world where men will pretend you are funny or smart to get a chance to fuck you take you pseudo intellectual bullshit and GTFO

Dananananana batman

You should post your nudes. Or should I?

kek

Go ahead, boi

you are very cute, you sit there miserable overyourself while boys are drooling over you when you pass them on the street.

Best thing you can do is just be happy with yourself, I can tell you that you will obviously find someone and you will always have the option for new friendships but thats really up to you.

you keep telling yourself that and guess fucking what?

you reap what you sow

I'll be completely honest with you yes no one cares about you yes no one will ever truly love you and yes no one still doesn't care about you that's how life works you need to learn how to take Life by the horns and make it care make life matter!

The meaning of life is to give life meaning!

Well just kill yourself then. Ez

He obv doesnt, retard. Thats the root of the problem, thats why hes depandant and thats why he lacks confidence. I have the same thing and figured it out a few days ago.