Do not take the Mark

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I ignore all happening dates, but still understand certain dates have meanings. I know they're trying to birth a new race of beings who will come from the pit CERN. The quantum computer equal to 7 billion brains is tracking everything on the planet storing data to create an One world religion, & currency with the Mark of the beast

Under the earth are demonic creatures that when they are released will go
Into human armies the sulfuric fire is the mark of the
beast the antichrist spirit that comes out of the mouth of the demons and
The people cannot die for 5 months

Movies/ games

x-men apocalypse
Call of Duty Black ops Awakening
Amityville The awakening
underworld awakening 3D
Planetshakers Awakening 2016
Disney Giants
Gods of Egypt
X-men apocalypse
Alice of Wonderland. Through the looking glass
Captain America Civil war
tomorrowland
Cell

Now before you start screaming /x/ like some child without a valid point, I subject looking up the definition of Political, and public affairs. Not only is billions of taxpayers dollars going to this, it involves around 75 different countries. These elite, knights of Malta, communities of 300, or the bildurburg ground all knowingly, or un-knowingly are supporting this beast system. Just look at all the worship of the ogdoad, black cube, Saturn, technology, Satan.

Here are some links before you start squawking

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/opening-strange-portals-in-physics-92901090/?no-ist

reuters.com/article/us-science-cern-idUSKBN0MW07Z20150406

>probe into the "dark universe" they believe lies beyond the visible one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCns4w3GA9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Earth keeps spiraling downward into chaos. We have heard of wars and rumors of wars, nation will rise against nation, there will be earthquakes in various places, as well as famines. The elite all worship one thing either the black cube of Saturn, or the old gods of Egypt. They call it the ogdoad which is comprised of 7 fallen angels, and Osiris. The 'Cosmic Egg', which is also a symbol for the planets lined up into The Cabala, or the tree of life. Just like Solomon said, "nothing new under the sun". The scientists have managed to put together this LHC from the old artifacts, and manuscripts. This is either their portal to/from Saturn. The assumption is all they need is 14 TEV to open a fixed portal. The Scientist themselves say they are trying to open a portal, and look for dark energy. It's a lot like dmt where you black out, and communicate with demons pretty much. They have been given this information by the great confuser himself. That's why he has pieced his whole religion into everything. All I know is it's coming soon, they will stage an alien takeover that's really here to just save us from ourselves. In all actuality it will just be the antichrist with his demons tricking the elite just like Eve in the garden. Do not bow down to the mark of the beast. All you have to do is plant your own farm, and build a tesla generator. I'm guessing they will they will take out certain populated areas while destroying the others with weather manipulation, and targeted drone strikes.

We know for a fact these things.

>666 in symbol
>shiva given to the facility for bringing the destruction before the creation
>Alice, and Atlas symbolism
>they claim they are looking for Dark matter, super symmetry, antimatter, portals.
>Scientist are weird as hell
>90 countries have a stake in CERN
>Had a lot to do with birth of beast system www=666
>located on apollyon, abaddon.
>Gets it's name from CERNunnos- the horned god of the underworld.
>Cern refers to itself as the "Gateway to the Universe

The physic side they are shooting lead ions at near light speed creating almost a continuous stream of particles. They are reaching anywhere from 13-14 TEV, but some say even they're reaching a PEV. They say they are just using the explosions as a way to gather data, but when do they ever tell the truth.

>Cell
Do you mean the Stephen King book? I enjoyedthat book.

live elements produced in CERN stand for certain planets> Like LEAD being SATURN. This is called the ogdold or cosmic egg , it's used for alchemy. They're trying to birth the Antichrist by creating these chemicals in a witch pot, so to speak. But that witch pot is a LHC.

Quantum tunneling

Sending signals to different dimensions using
Using an adiabatic super computer. They shoot a beam to Saturn using CERN to beam a signal to merging our timeline into theirs. They achieve this by breaking the Strong force
wave theory video

Redpill me on the african kingdoms

youtube.com/watch?v=BCns4w3GA9A

notice the twin towers in the beginning.

This thread again?

Didn't we all call you retarded last time?

They are not sending messages to other dimensions. They are trying to detect them.

They use lead because of its atomic weight and stability.

Your "lead is saturn" statement is based on medieval alchemy, not science.

You're giving popular media such as tv shows and movies as examples.

You're not posting any science whatsoever.

Put the bong down, and pick up a book on string theory.

>Put the bong down, and pick up a book on string theory.

Put the bible down, and pick up a book on string theory.

There I fixed it for you, and i'll pass.

Hey, that's not like the book, at all. Damn, this is gonna be shite. I'm just going to forget it exists, like I do with shite films.
The book was still quite good.

The CERN logo isn't 666. It's a representation of a synchrotron particle accelerator.

He will come like a thief in the night.

You will not know the hour.

To assume to know is blasphemy.

There, fixed it for you.

>what is geometry
holy shit just because it fits into this shape means it's da joooos!
Off yourself.

DA SCIENCE IS DA DEVIL: the thread

Fuck off and kiss refugee feet christcuck.

then why do they admit it?

line four, please read after me....

you shills need to step your game up.

>www=666
How many fucking drugs are you on? It's an acronym.

Where the fuck is the citation of them saying their logo is 666.

And its a coincidence its called the web or net

It's a triple 9, motherfucking idiot

the triple 9 society is the people who are smarter than 99.9% of the world

It makes sense, you dense cunt
the internet is like a web or a net, everything is interconnected

Missing the

>>pic

being this retarted.

Where the fuck is the citation of them saying their logo is 666.

>line four

yes user www stands for 666 just look at the monster energy drink symbol and then at pic related.

Alright, good troll bud. Next time be more subtle

ITT: /x/ furiously shitposts

>claims its 666

>5 straight lines

>2 circles

Literally thousands of buildings are shaped like cubes

So you're religious and believe in the occult.

Ok.