I don't get it

I don't get it.

I think Trump might have lied to get elected...

He said he would cover everyone in health insurance. But now he wants to cover 20 million people less than Obama does.

He said he cares about the gay community, and I do enjoy trap threads more than I should. And now he's trying to ban queers from the military.

He said he'd build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. Now he's going to shut down the government to make US pay for it.

How did we not see this coming? Why didn't anyone fucking warn me on here. I swear, every fucking thread was pro Trump.

Were we wrong, Sup Forums?

you

Health insurance should be outlawed.

Explain.

You mean there should just be universal coverage for everyone from the government?

He means eugenics

No coverage for anyone. Just get sick and die.

u 1st

Well he said he wants to lock Hillary up, and later admitted he only said that because the stupid people in his rally chanted it for easy votes.

>Trump is an idiot
No shit, anyone that's not also an idiot could see that. Half of his voters are uneducated rednecks and the other half voted for him because he wasn't a liberal.

>I think Trump might have lied to get elected...

He was caught taking both sides of almost every issue even before the election. If you didn't realize this, you either weren't paying attention or were only listening to the /stormfront/ faggots who invaded and overran Sup Forums after Trump announced his candidacy.

Not that Hillary was any different. She took both sides of almost every issue as well.

Sorry share blue shill, Sup Forums is that way ------------->

He maybe misled but that's a good thing 'cause now congress is paying for the wall instead of stressing relations with mexico, a valuable trading partner. Try doing research retard

Yeah, it's a good thing my tax payer money is going to a superficial wall.

"I love the poorly educated." ~ King Cheeto, during his speech upon winning the Nevada Republican caucus

>'cause now the American taxpayer is paying for the wall
ftfy

>superficial wall
Don't you mean best wall? Not only will it totally not be an overpriced piece of shit built by the mob, it'll keep the Mexico people out bigly!

I Fucking hate shitlibs

>"i hate the poorly educated"
>apparently a much better statement

what the fuck did you expect? i hate half, or more of america, vote for me? only an idiot would make a statement like that coughdeplorablescough

stopped CIA program training ''rebels'' in the middle east.

He's already done better than Obama for me. But i'm just a European that sees his country get overrun by immigrants because some French/American idiot decides to overthrow governments in Syria/Lybia

>stopped CIA program training ''rebels'' in the middle east
>armed ISIS in Yemen
pick one

We have to keep our military industrial complex going somehow.