Trump will not win sorry stormboys ;)

Reminder that Trump is not going to win. With figures like this it is a surprise that he is even around still. Why don't you man up and vote for a real lady to be your leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fox newes
>newes
>looks like it was done in 2 minutes on Excel
Fuck off. Saged.

Somebody mad that Trump's dropping like a rock? Get used to it stormlord

This is now a slav thread

>newes

nice inspect element you got there

fuck out this is real discussion only

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

guys.... this is bad. 97% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 3% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

Real discussion isn't made by OPs fake images in excel.

Did Mrs. Clinton tell you we don't like being called Stormfags? Is what you're being paid REALLY worth it? Alright Correct the Record poster number 71,528, please give a source to this little spreadsheet you threw together.

>stormboy
lol

go find something better to do

There isn't one
>deligites?

And I'm out

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

I hope you get raped in the ass to death, OP.

So pinkie is estonian? But why. She is party-girl and prebalts are slow.

>newes

>Deligites

That's coming out of your pay

shut the fuck up

That's what Estonians look like?

OPERATION HIL'S SHILLS!

OPERATION HIL'S SHILLS!

Seriously though, how much does a millennial who understands internet culture get paid per hour to troll Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, and Sup Forums?

Also, how do you prove to the Clinton campaign people that you actually are shilling? Can you get away with just telling them you're posting all day, or do they actually have to review proof?

If Trump can't win, why are you trying to convince people to vote for Hillary?

Seems like some cognitive dissonance there.

Based on what I've read, they've mostly moved over to pay per post. The more posts they make the more they're paid.

I think someone reviews each of their posts, because if they admit to being a shill they will be fired (managed to get one to admit to it through denial.)

fat

He won't say stormfags....

He won't do it.

what happen to these people

>Why don't you man up and vote for a real lady to be your leader?

When one that's competent and has the interest of the people in mind finally runs for president I might.

>trump wins
>hillary shills dont actually get paid
It's a beautiful life.

>Deligites

Are you even trying?

>nobody notices the copious amounts of other autism throughout the picture
>Green Party/ Liberation
>Bernie Sander
>Republican Trump?
>Democrat confirmed

Sage

>percent of peopl
>percent of peopl what?
OP are you autistic? I don't even understand what this chart is trying to convey. If you're trolling then at least put some effort into it for fucks sake.

Just saw an article on USA today that Trump is ahead of Hilldog in a national poll