Celebs

Celebs.

OK, I was in the middle of posting Popplewell and talking about The Professional.

Well... I'll be posting my waifu.

qt3.14

No one ever posts the Brooke Shields nudes.

?

agreed

That would be unlawful.

Has she ever gone nude?

They play the movie on tv regularly.

puberty made made her cuter

this goes against everything I've been told here

Aye. But you don't get to see anything.

Looking better than ever lately.

Oh my.

I'm sure they do. Those jews can get away with it.

Damn. Wish I had gotten 666 with a Jewess.
Select all woodpeckers? That's new.

The closest she got

Is the Natalie Portman user here?

I mean, I posted Natalie. I meant the one who was talking at me in the last thread about The Professional.

Darn, wish she gave us a little nip.

I said something about liking De Palma.

Penultimate of Anna.
I've been meaning to watch that movie. Also thanks for making a goof filename. I legitimately wouldn't know what I was looking at without it.

End of Anna Popplewell.
Oh the user I'm talking about was discussing Natalie and Jean and Mission: Impossible. But I'd like to talk to you, too. What's up?

I think that was me too. I commented on the Marilyn Monroe thing she did.

Up next, I've got a little bit of Jenna-Louise

Ah ok. Nice to meet ya again. I thought MI:4 and MI:5 were stupid. But I really liked them.

I haven't seen the 5th one. Ghost Protocol was serviceable. I think John Woo gets a lot of crap but I grew up with the first and second one.

Postin a bit of Natalie because she's amazing.

she's ridiculously fucking cute.
watching Victoria was so worth it

She's quite hot, but I know people in Cardiff who crew for Dr Who and all the stories about her being a massive cunt just ruin it for me.

Not even some ass. What a fucking shame.

Was 3 the John Woo one? Because I hated that one. Motorcycle jumps and slow motion and doves. Or was that 2? I have completely forgotten 2 and 3. I guess I just don't like his style. I liked the first one for being sort of an actual spy movie. Then it just went weird. But around the fourth one (which I loved) they just went with it. "These are action movies for Tom to do stupid stunts." Completely different than the first one.

Penultimate of JLC.
I haven't seen Victoria. But she is super-cute. I reckon I would watch anything with her.
Awww... I wish you hadn't told me that. I honestly figured they'd do some time fuckery to make her the next Doctor, what with the weird "most important" stuff. I haven't watched since a few episodes into the Capaldi season. I liked him as Doctor, but the episodes were crap.

End of Jenna.
I dunno who will be next.

2 was John Woo. It was the bad one but haha it was all we had back then. The newer ones are fun action films. Simon Peg really brought some good humor into them.

oh dam, who dis?

I want to milk Jennette!
OK, I thought it was either 2 or 3 that was just plain stoopid. I really like the new ones, and yeah, Simon Pegg adds a lot somehow. If you told 1996 me that the series would turn into an excuse to do stunts for Tom Cruise I would have laughed. Of course I was only nine years old then.
Jenna-Louise Coleman.

Jennette is a cute!

God damn I love this man

Whore

Celeb user not cheap whore

Needs

A CUTE! Wait... Some fakes are nice.

Cock

Already called a whore user

Leeeeeeeegs

Fantasy is her and Cosgrove threesome

Ken? Cosgrove? Accounts.
I'm sorry who is Cosgrove? I don't know.

Miranda Cosgrove

Sorry, I'm a bit busy.
Here Tom is getting up there. I wonder how long he's going to be doing his stunts in the series.

That skin must have looked so nice in contrast to that big black bull's cock.

Dunno why I didn't catch that. I was rewatching Mad Men so it went to that Cosgrove.
First off, no apologies are necessary, user.
Second, that is a cute pic.
Third, Tom is gonna try to do stunts until he dies, and then I will be sad for a crazy person's death.

Leeeeeegs

Nat is a cutie.

If he dies, that would be so awful. He is crazy but I think he loves acting, I guess he'll die doing what he loves.

Fakes are garbage. Have no meaning. Dumbest fucking thing ever created. Giant waste of time.

Natalie is a cute.

Got it.

Ever think about raising a girl who isn't your daughter and then when she gets of age then who knows? Playing the Witcher 3 made me think about that. A lot. Love you, Ciri.