Me and this girl have been flirting for a good 2 months now back and forth and all the bubbles were being ticked...

Me and this girl have been flirting for a good 2 months now back and forth and all the bubbles were being ticked. Shit was going well and I invited her to smoke the weed with my friends and she was down. Then after flirting for 2 months she says "can I bring my sorta-boyfriend?". Did I just get cucked Sup Forums?

fuck her boyfriend show her who the real cuck is

Alas, you should take this as an opportunity to cuck another man

just tell her he is already going to be there (you)

Not a half bad idea. I'll keep it in mind.

How will a go about having sex with the male? Just simply ask him if he has battletoads and proceed to ram his ass in the school or what?

wait..this exact same thing happened to me last week wtf REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not a full cuck but dayum close. you will however be a full and complete total and utter beta beeeyaiyTCH if you spend another moment with her, especially if she smokes weed that you paid for.

just go for the threesome, no reason a bitch can't have two sorta-boyfriends who are bi

You just think that having a girl talk to you means she's flirting

I aint pay for it. I have never smoked weed and one of my really good friends is coming to my city for the holidays. Everyone is paying pretty much except me as he knows I am in a fucked up situation now with like no money. He cool like that.

sorta boyfriend?
well that means you can still fuck her, so... do it faggot and cuck his sorta boyfriend

Probably means nothing. A precaution since she doesn't really know you and doesn't know your friends at all. Gives her a out if she wants to leave.

First date when going from flirt to fuck should be very simple, like going for coffee.

She just sent me a snapchat saying "My crush said I have a nice ass" I am now official cucked guys. I have admitted defeat.

fuck off

I have a similar story to OP.
Ive been falling for this cute girl in my martial arts class, I try talking to her for a bit, and then it all goes to shit in one day.
She brings her boyfriend out of nowhere to spectate for the day and at the end, I witnessed them make out.
It was one of the most soul wrenching things ive watched in a while and it makes me wonder why people actually like being cucks.
I think im going to stop trying to date anyone who seems happy.
Ive never had a girlfriend or even asked a girl out because everytime I start to get to know someone, they just always have a bf.
I wouldn't be so fucking upset about this if I felt that there was something I could have done better or If I could improve, but I think ive just been genuinely unlucky.
Maybe if I go for girls who don't seem happy, they probably don't have someone special in their lives to make them happy?

The worst part is she is real fuckin pleased with herself. Like she is fuckin jumpin for joy. I have been cucked for 2 months. Probably still gonna be friends tho because she's not half bad as a person. Pretty fucked off she cucked me but I guess life just wants to be a asshole to me.

It's worse when they tell you that they are single too. Like fuck off lad you are getting dick from like 3 people, don't come with that i'm single shit. She messaged me the other day saying that she got drunk at a party and woke up next to some dude which I was pissed off about but forgot about pretty fast considering she was black out drunk. But this, fuck me Garry.

this user has the right idea. She is using guys left and right so use her body to get over your feelings for her.
Have one good night then throw it all down the fucking drain since shes not really into relationships.
fuck it, man. make a move anyway.

2 months op? What the fuck.

Why did you wait that long? Texting as pen pals is for women and children. Women like men who are in charge and go after what they want. Remeber less is always more. Text less, don't try hard to impress her. And when you want to hangout say let's grab drinks here x. Pick a time and place. Act like you have a cock op.

This is how you become an orbiter. This is literally the first step. Next thing you know she's using you as a foot stool

And here we see how the apparent reality of one person, can have little to nothing to do, with the reality of another person.
She probably thought you were just being nice, too bad 'being nice' seems to only be applicable, when you also want to get with a girl.
> being nice to a person you're not evening planning on fucking
What a weird and pointless concept.

Gonna just try get pussy from her. She still wanna be a cuntbag i'll tell her to fuck off and rub my ballbags on her bike.

No we were mad flirting, catching up a school all the time and she also was the one that wanted me at first. Dunno what I did. Probably my looks, the fulla she got is basically one of those tall fuckboy white kids with good money. I'm pretty much a broke negro that looks like a lightskin 2009 Donald Glover.

> wanted me at first
And you didn't take the opportunity, when it presented itself, so she went to look somewhere else?
I mean you could just confront her about her behavior, instead of guessing that you're being cucked, which btw. only works if you're already in a relationship.

I guess, idk man. I'm just gonna go bed soon.