Homeless Eradication

>be me
>shitty government labor job
>supposed to be doing trail work
>instead I spend all day picking up needles and random containers full of literal shit
>chased by meth heads every other day
>not even allowed to carry a knife for defense

I'm sick of homeless people, /k/. Help me figure out some guerilla warfare tactics to drive them off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvfy7IRF7wc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>meth heads
Mind games son. You gotta fuck with them real bad.
Spooky sounds and strange happenings should be really effective on them seeing as they're already paranoid as shit.

Landmines.

I could start leaving gutted animals hanging from the trees nearby or something

S-samefag?

It's a really easy train of thought.

This.

Also

Iv found most meth heads hate being punched in the mouth.

Hitting the glass bbq destroys their teeth, gums and heightens the nerves in their jaw.

There are 2 types of people on /k/

pranksters
and
punishers

Also if you walk on trails all day, get a fucking beefy walking stick.
Also maybe get some of the local police to scare em off.

this is the only way

Suitably disturbing, but you gotta do something that targets them specifically.
Gotta make them feel like they are being persecuted and whatnot, make it somewhat personal.

Call the popo. If they don't do shit, get a super soaker with ice water.

I'm not trying to get stabbed, looking to avoid direct confrontation when I'm outnumbered.

A walking stick wouldn't be practical I need both hands for my tools and to clear the path, but at least I have my machete. The local PD won't help my city enables homelessness.

You could try lighting their shit on fire while they're away from their sight or something.
Dress up in some dumb costume while your doing it so any meth head that might catch you says some implausibly retarded shit.

Seattle user? If so, good luck. You're cucked, bud. Maybe do some Blair witch type of shit leaving little stickman figures all over in the woods and going at dark and doing some Vietnam spooky noises in the woods type of stuff where you play children laughing or spoopy noises, claw at their tent for maximum effect

>not even allowed to carry a knife for defense
i guess do not comply would apply here

>be homeless junkie
>want to help MAGA
>...but how?
>leaves needles and containers out for unskilled, MURRICAN labourers to clean up
>creates more work for the economy
She lost, get over it.

Not a bad idea except my entire state is practically on fire right now, so I'm not trying to start another forest fire. Maybe if I had some way to do a controlled burn.

No a far far worse place. Eugene, Oregon.

leave the gutted animals sat up against a tree or rock in a human pose and stick the needles in their arms like they were humans turned and killed on the spot by some fucked up demon for being druggies

Hmm...is a pig head impossible for you to get?
You could leave that on a spike next to a sign or something.
The only way they might see through the trick is if they remember any of their highschool literature classes.
This might also get feds involved though, so be careful.

do what the dea dose and leave tainted drugs for them to find

Oh that's actually pretty good.

This. Also don't forget the feces.

Ah. Well like I said, use the tactics of the US during Vietnam and romp around in the forest near their tents at the dead of night, like 1 am or 2 am when the tweakers will be up smoking meth, and bring a speaker to play spooky things like kids laughing.

For max effect alternate barely audible children laughing with the occasional native american war chants and loud as shit animal roars.

This was my first thought but I'm worried hikers may fall into them.

I like this idea a lot then they'll know they're being targeted

If someone could post the guide on making arsenic that'd be cool

I could do that without worry of the feds. These shitbirds can't even remember where they are I doubt they remember high school

Take photos of them sleeping and put them on their beds during the day. Then at night, rumble the bushes around them and leave speakers in the bush

So possible ideas we got are
>animal corpses stuck with needles
>disturbing sounds played in the middle of the night
>wrecking their camp site
If you decide to do this, I highly suggest you play up the native american shit.
Doesn't matter if you believe the superstitions or not, the outdoors (and the meth) will make them believe.

Also i just thought you could spread a bit of ash and soot/ground charcoal on the ground next to them for added effect i just dont know how you would get the bodies without breaking the law, hunting season or roadkill maybe?

Oh yeah, cum on the photos

Ice water? Jesus Christ you fucking madman!

All very good ideas. No one ever fucks with these degenerates. They won't know what hit them.

You can keep roadkill in Oregon now without a pre purchased tag. Or yknow just go shoot small game on private property.

You can buy whole pigs from butchers legally you know.

If there's a city ordinance against camping, or it's private property and they're trespassing, call the police on them. Nothing else you can do legally except ask them to leave, which obviously won't work. Most important thing is to throw the garbage they call property away while they're gone. Don't make it a welcoming place for them. Unfortunately, if there's drug houses in the area it's already welcoming to them. That's the root of the problem, and it leads all the way back to porous borders and liberal courts being lax on black gang members arrested for drug dealing violations.

Welcome to the world of being redpilled on the homeless, happened to me on day 1 of being a cop. Yes, they're all drug addicts. Yes, it's their fault. Stay vigilant, keep calling police for even petty bullshit they do. Make it as unwelcoming as possible.

the best idea in the thread

This.
Definitely call the popo before you try any spooky shit OP.

Invite mountain lions back into the area

>let's replace the problem with another problem
We can't go at this like the Middle East.

so much truth in 2 paragraphs

There is an ordinance but the Eugene Police Department does not have the time to enforce it. It's become an epidemic, going off trail anywhere is like walking through a fucking shanty town. It would be impossible for them to make them keep moving when they'll just set up somewhere else. They need to be removed. Permanently.

mountain lions don't leave aids infected needles to step on

I'd rather get into a scuffle with some meth-head than a goddamn mountain lion, but hey at least they don't leave trash everywhere.

Fellow PNW'er here. I asked earlier if user was in WA. There's the worst opioid epidemic ever seen going on here. There's junkies littering the major cities on the west coast. The police don't have the manpower or the time to fight it. One guy going around trying to scare the shit out of them, not hurt them, would probably be applauded before punished.

>dress up like native american
>paint your face
>find them late at night and beat the shit out of them with a club
>play this youtube.com/watch?v=Gvfy7IRF7wc on some loudass boombox or something
>burn their shit when they run

DO NOT attempt to burn their shit, you WILL light the whole damn forest on fire, then you're out a job.

If you want to burn shit, burn the source of the problem. Find the drug houses/dealers and put an end to them. If the flow of drugs is stopped they'll hop on busses and fuck off to the next major city. Considering you're in Oregon, this problem may be bigger than you... Evaluate the pros and cons of intervention. You may end up killed or in jail while only putting a small dent in the problem. Your state is run by leftists, the solution lies in changing that.

Okay burn the leftists got it :^)

As well as leaving animal corpses around you gotta smear the blood on their tents and shit. Also cut holes in their tents with that machete. Make it a reall unsettling scene.(even more so)

>restoring animals to their native habitats

I live in a decent sized city that borders some mountains. We have mountain lions in the foothills that don't dip down into the city. Lots of trails in those foothills, but little to no use at night (I think they're supposed to be closed). A couple times a year I'll see a news story about how some transient wandered up into the foothills to camp and got facefucked by a mountain lion. I'm fine with this arrangement.

Haven't laughed so hard.

Those mountain lions are doing good work. Maybe I should just tranq a couple and let them loose near transient camps.

>opioid epidemic
This is the result of the cultural normalization of lesser drugs like marijuana and party pills. Dumbfuck Johnny claims he got addicted to fucking heroin because he ran out of pain medication for his hurt back. Bullshit. He tried "dabs" (extracted THC that kids put in vapor pipes) and his sketchy dealer put black tar heroin in it. The two substances are nearly identical. Johnny smoked heroin and doesn't fucking understand why he feels like he needs to keep going to that dealer and buying more dab. Eventually he's mainlining heroin, but doesn't like that he always feels sleepy. His dealers recommends he start "speedballing" (using meth or coke simultaneously with heroin to prevent the sleepyness caused by heroin)

Meanwhile, Tyrone the local drug lord has a steady supply of weed, heroin, coke, and meth coming in from the Sinaloa cartel, because Obama said enforcing border laws was too racist. His dealers get picked up every now and then but their charges get reduced to misdemeanors and they're back on the street with unsupervised probation within two weeks. Welcome to the new American system.

what a waste of dubs

Apparently hepatitis A works pretty well in cali

Oh, the best part, Johnny's little drug problem is also funded by liberals. They see him on the corner begging for (drug) money and feel bad for him. Obviously he's homeless because the system let him down. It's "the (white) man's" fault he's downtrodden. So they give him money. Johnny gives their money to Tyrone, who's homies just killed a family during a home invasion last week. Tyrone gives the money to El Chapo, who beheads people's children as a common business practice. All funded thanks to your handouts. Fuck you, should have just wasted the money on Starbucks rather than trying to boost your ego by "helping" junkies.

>caring about repeating digits
Git

>there are people who actually think like this

You think they just wake up one morning and say "I'm going to try heroin"? You think millions of people do that?

They did the same thing in China during their opium epidemic. Put poppies in their tobacco. Learn history.

you have to be 18 to post here

So not only do you not understand the current opioid epidemic, you ALSO don't understand the last one.

10/10

No, people seriously just went to opium dens and smoked.

>t-the cia invented c-crack!!!1!

not what he said or implied

The current junk crisis is because treating pain is cheaper than curing it and Opioids are good at treating pain.

The Opium Wars were because the British bought opium from the farmers and then resold it at reduced prices in China to break down domestic resistance.

Neither of those is "dealing putting heroin in marijuana" a hilariously misinformed myth that's been around since the 1970s. Unless you're selling your THC at $100/ ounce you're losing money by putting junk in there.

Ffs. It's like you think drug dealers are the type of people to not have shady business practices.

What theory, that you probably heard on NPR or MSNBC, do you believe is causing the current epidemic? Just curious.

Tell me the name of the tard wrangler who let you loose so I can fire him

Dude, nobody is finding drug dealers and buying heroin to cure their fucking headaches. This is one of the most retarded thing fake news has propagated.

I bet you're a real big fan of Duterte

for a spic gook he's pretty cool

You're ignoring perfect logic to defend your marijuana habit. You're going to get some bad shit one day, Johnny. I warned you. Let's just hope they don't put fentanyl in it...

>the United States government made heroin in the 9th century
are you even listening to yourself? our country wasn't independent until the 18 century let alone the Americas even being discovered in the 9th century
did you flunk out of elementary school stoner?

You should be more worried about what is in the drinking water and wind, if the past few years have taught us anything.

Yeah but it'll look too clean. You need the blood and guts

No, they get "hurt" at work and get "disability" which requires a medical sign off. THe Doc says "sure, you're hurting, here's an Oxy scrip for 3 months, don't bother me again." That refills a couple times and then the doc says "nope, you're abusing, can't refill anymore." Some people find a new doc, some people just start buying black market. ONe day the guy selling them codine tabs says "hey man, try this, it works a lit better". By that point you're an addict, so you make bad decisions.

I'm not saying we should "rehab" junkies with free money and hugs. I'm just saying that we need to look at the root of the problem, and the root of the problem isn't fucking cigarettes. It's degeneracy. That's psychological, not physiological.

Seattle here I'm about to just go john Rambo on these junkies. Op just take a mossberg and shoot them through the tents real peaceful like

Remember when the thread was about getting meth-heads out of the woods OP works in?
Good times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
>The Opium Wars were two wars in the mid-19th century involving Anglo-Chinese disputes over British trade in China and China's sovereignty.

you were an addict way before you used heroin for the first time loser

literally has nothing to do with your claim that the United States government invented heroin in the 9th century

I'd be doing them a real favor honestly.

Yep sucks that it got derailed some people had neat ideas.

I am legitimately curious where you think I made that claim. Please elaborate.

when did he make that claim though?

You might want to do some research on your current infestation.
What they do, what time they do it, etc...
You could also get footage of the bums and post it online showing people that the cops in town aren't doing their jobs.

>the government made heroin over 1200 years ago and fyi I'm a casual user Lumploaf
granite you didnt say Lumploaf I added that for contextal affwct

I'm not joking when I say it is an infestation. Research the Eugene homeless crisis and you'll see what I mean. Too many people sympathize with them. You're a minority to want them gone around here.

Make sure you document all the trash they leave and get plenty of footage of them doing reprehensible shit.
You have to show they don't deserve sympathy.
You gotta show that it's nobodies fault but their own.

I second this. People really don't realize how frightening injuns were. Those war cries are just savage animal shit right there. I'd wager if the tech level was even, they would have wiped out all whites on this continent. Vicious fucking little cocksuckers.

how are animals supposed to compete technologically with humans?

I was praying that the 20 of them that overdosed on k2 would have died here in Austin. Fuck that our tax dollars were spent saving them at Brackenridge. Pisses me off to no end. Homeless aren't human. That's why I wish we had an actual Purge night. There are so many of them I'd wipe out.

That won't change libtards minds. They'll do mental gymnastics to justify shitty homeless people behavior.

Ok, I'm starting to figure out that you're either haf or schizo, so I'm gonna disengage. I just want you to know that you're wrong, and PROBABLY no one loves you because you're so self-righteous and also very factually wrong.

They can't obviously. My point was if they had the same level of tech, they would have been a horde worse than niggers in Detroit of Chimpcago. Look at battles like Little Bighorn when the US Army punched above its weight class and they destroyed them. Now imagine if that consistently happened. We'd not be on this continent.

What you posted in the first paragraph is a liberal lie. Very rarely does someone turn to heroin because they got their wisdom teeth pulled... I don't get why they propagate it, I guess because it's more of a so story and they're trying to find a solution, and their solution is to throw our money at it and give these people free housing and care in rehab facilities. Many of these people cannot be rehabilitated, they're no longer human. They're the walking dead, no functioning brain matter is left in their heads. Kind of sad, until you see all the problems they cause and how much you have to pay to police these fuckers. Then you just start to hate them. Who do you think shoplifts? Who do you think breaks into your house when you're gone and steals your fucking xbox? It's barely even worth anything, but anything is worth pawning to get that sweet, sweet hit of "that good shit yo"

Well you're clearly insane.

f i r e w o r k s

throw that shit in their tents and watch them flip the fuck out

>the cops in town aren't doing their jobs.
Trust me, you don't want to pay the taxes it would cost for them to actually deal with such a big problem. Considering you're in a blue state you probably already pay out your ass. The only actual solution is leaving the leftists to rot in their own failed practices.

Mixing opium with tobacco to smoke both at the same time. Not mixing it to fool people into smoking it

>my anecdotal evidence outweighs your anecdotal evidence!

I was in no way trying to humanize them. Junkies ARE the walking dead. I was explaining how a normal human being becomes that. It's a gradual process brought about by their own dishonest, wretched souls.

I agree which is why I want to do this in my own time. Create some sort of hobo urban legend. Hopefully drive them all out and into Commiefornia.

This. I've worked security in downtown Austin long enough to really learn to hate the homeless. They cause their own problems. Think about it, barring an EXTREME case of abusive parents/family, almost everyone has someone they can turn to for help. Like say you lost your house in a fire, if you're not a complete piece of shit, you'd have someone's couch you could crash on while you go to work and help them with their bills.

Only someone who is a selfish drunk/dopehead would alienate their support circle enough to end up on the streets. Bums all need to fucking die. Lazy, drunk, worthless sacks of shit who use every excuse they have to get drug money from idiots who think they're really "Hungry for a cheeseburger" like that bullshit sign says.

Bums aren't people. They're literally lower than animals.