Women shouldn't be taken seriously in 2017

Women shouldn't be taken seriously in 2017.

Nobody with half a brain or more takes women seriously. And nobody but the media or people pushing agendas support it either.

shit fam where are you from

this is what i hear when women start talking

Hes from one of the balkan countries

kek

murica

Ariel Winter had some of the best tits God ever put on a human body and she had some shitty Hollywood shit stain plastic surgeon butcher fuck them all up. Far as I'm concerned, she can burn in hell. Her and her bad attitude and her reduced tits.

I'm guessing u think you're the only intelligent person in whatever group of backwards ignorants u get your world view from.

Intelligent women take one look at you and think how shitty their life would be if they got mixed up with an insecure loser like that, then go find some man who'll treat them like a human and leave you to rot in your self-denial.

You think the world's out to get you but the joke is no one gives a shit.

bump

women don't want to be treated equally, retard. they want chad to treat them like a child. that's what gives them feefees.

Brat Rvat confirmed. Haha pise dole ono prijavite se.

I'm guessing you can't draw inferences between treating them like humans and believing they can be involved in anything besides politics and positions of power/authority when related to government. Any down to earth girl who can rationalize shit knows that women just aren't made to deal with as much shit. Doesn't meant you can't treat them as your equal in anything else. I have a fiance and we've been together for roughly 7 years.

Women - a mass of conflicting impulses.

They don't actually want equality, they just want to bitch and moan. Like how a woman says No, but diddles herself to rape fantasies.

A lot of people shouldn't be taken seriously. Their genitals don't make them more or less stupid than anyone else.

you're wrong.

When they use those genitals to try to play the victim or get special treatment it does.

Oh yes it does - especially when they rely on just their looks and neglect anything else thinking they'll get by on just those.
A little forethought would allow them to simply look at any old person and see that looks don't last and people treat the elderly poorly.

nailed it

You seem sad. I'm sorry you're so sad.

he's clearly not sad at all. he understands females and has gone his own way. if anything, he's happy.