Who's legitimately afraid of getting a Kid because of being pedo's?

who's legitimately afraid of getting a Kid because of being pedo's?

It's more rare with immediate family, hopefully raising them from such a young age will trigger part of your brain that are so instintive that they aren't marred by the crosswiring of romantic/sexual/familiar attraction that many of us suffer.

Anyway, I would only personally be worried about being a stepdad, not doing anything to my own children

why would being a pedo scare me of having a kid? For me it's rather the opposite; I can't wait to becoming a dad

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSS

>I would only personally be worried about being a cuckdad

fixed

Pedo =/= Incest
Just because i'd bang your daughter, your mother or your sister, doesn't mean i'd bang my own.
Like suggests, most cases aren't immediate family

This is a legit convo... go be gay elsewhere

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/86968329/

can someone post the webms that were deleted here?

I will never have a kid so i just make shitty loli dating sims

In any case.

I have this concern too, I can't help but get wood when I see them at the beach so I just walk away further down. Can't do that if it's your own kid, but at the same time I feel like your brain wouldn't fire the same way in that regard if it's your own child. That fatherly instinct is stronk

dont

from what I know they're not illegal or anything

Post the name of that show/cartoon/etc and let us do the research

that's the thing, it wasn't related to Sup Forums in any way. it was some webms of a girl in Calvin Cleins and aside from that and the reactions in the thread I don't know anything about it, I never actually got to see them.

I have kids. Never wanted to touch them in a sexual way. My stepdaughter though, is a different story.

they mentioned mk so you'd assume it was actually cp

dont

mk?

i'm not scared of myself

It very much is. Personal buddy of mine likes preteens usually 13+.
Once he had a kid of his own, that went out the window. Far as I can tell since he's my neighbor, his father instinct overrides everything else.