pasted.co/c04a23db
wow.taltiko.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beautiful

>wwyd

probably turn the photo before posting it as I'm not a faggot

Milk the fuck out those tits

I would put that trident inside her butt

What would you do to her? Maybe if she likes what you say she'll show off a little more...

I would buy her a new pair of jeans and expect a blowjob in return

Aaaaand, that's gross.

Could u be the most beautiful girl in the world?

I'd buy her some wipes and a new razor, goddam...

that's just cruel

ship her off to fat camp

post moar. Love that ass

fuck her right in the pussy.

ass close-up?

that cunt looks smelly. age?

there better be a pussy pic

now that's a hot momma

i wish

Cock or cum tributes for vids of the hot mama?

Fuck me, no bic razors?

Ask for a refund.

Id rotate the picture correctly.

I wanna see that puppy face getting facefucked.

Clean that shithole house thats what

post her on all fours, any with shaved cunt too?

/thread

Jesus Christ, more.

WWYD. Give details. I can send more if anything interesting.

would pound her cunt then anal full nelson, nudes?

I want to grab her by the hair, get her on her knees, and slap my cock against her face. Make her suck my balls until I get nice and hard, then fuck her mouth like it's a sloppy cunt until I blow my load across her eyes

No nudes. But this might help explaining some more? What would you do?

These eyes?

Same girl as here:

Yeah she needs a facial for sure

I woud piss on that face

Ok...she tucked herself and her eyes in bed...what now?
Anyone else wants to get creative if the other user no longer wants to play?
But please make it longer and I will supply pics to match what you are saying in the story...

Sure mate, she doesn't have much tho. Poor thing was both gifted with huge boobs and a terrible disease, not often in the mood to post on socials.

I would surely try to motorboat those puppies that she was tucked away so nicely. And i will then bite her lower lip easly just to make her get on her tip toes...i will kiss her neck and make her bend over while I will grope her ass....

more to continue, please.

Bump for first girl

First off I am sorry to hear about terrible disease but second I always wonder what...her ability to make men go NUTS?

What would you do to my niece?

I get rock hard thinking about the number of guys that have pounded her

Torture those tits with pliers. When she's crying, violate that pussy hard.

Well, that too, but no.
She has chronical phantom pains, she told me the actual clinical name but I forgot. She describes it as feeling stabbed repeatedly in the stomach. It manifests sporadically, but almost every day, and it lasts hours.

and if you don't mind, I'd come in with a mask and violate her throat deeply

Tie her over a table. Give her a gallon enema and then plug her ass so she can't get any relief, then fuck her pussy. When I've cum and she thinks she'll finally get some relief from the enema, gag her, vibe on pussy and leave her filled and helpless.

Dont mind at all. Once I'm done torturing her tits I'll ring gag her and chain her kneeling to a tree so you can rape her throat.

no more? who is this?

Perfect, she needs her ass filled

Once the vibe has made her cum I'll hogtie her, still filled with the enema, and take her to a remote beach like this. She'll be crying and begging me to give her ass some relief. Instead, I'll ring gag her, rape her face, and then spank her hard.

Such a shame. I am sorry to hear about it but then i ask you. If you care for her that much why do you post her here?

Heh, she's still hot, isn't she? I'm there for her and shit, but her boobs are driving me nuts.

Her ass needs to abused like that

My favourite packs pasted.co/c04a23db

Would this tree do? we can make some beer money off her too

Any bikini? She's hot and I really want to fantasize about abusing her more

Perfect. Maybe hang her by her tits so they turn purple and her pussy is just the right height to have a train run on it. Any bikini?

I'd be a part of that train

I'd tell her to turn round and look at the fucking mess, then tell her she was vomit and she should be ashamed. After this, I would fart on her cereal while she quickly got the dump cleaned.

Perfect. Still with the enema in, bury her up to her neck in the sand and ring gag her. Then invite the local dyke biker gang to get their cunts licked. Bet they'd piss all over that sweet young face.

Well that vagina certainly looks enjoyable to fuck, not baggy at all.

WWYD? She got so high and drunk that she got a train ran on her and recorded!,

What would you do to this slut?

MOOOORE holy shit.
my cock would never leave her throat.

She probably would since she would suck dick for weed or crack

need to see that recording

what a great cumdumpster. i would love to empty my load into her every night when i come home from work. just walk into the bedroom and find her chained to the wall... after a while she'd look forward to taking cock like a good slave.

nudes?

hottest pic in this whole thread, you can see the slut in her eyes. tits/face?

Unfortunately no nude or vids and I been looking for the vid with now luck, as they say the video is about 3 min long

Anyone have chubby Asians they know?

yuck. that pooper seems too loose

Stop posting this useless bullshit

woman disguises herself as a devil when the children are at school.
KYS

If that ass real I be tying her up real good that eat that as bend over with her ass up after licking that ass I would just shove my cock and start fucking her and slapping that ass

wwyd?

wow.taltiko.com

>wtf watches 0 $?

fuck you and fuck your watches nigga

Grab her tits from behind and grind my cock into her tight little ass.