N-New Celeb thread f-for fortunate m-men w-with b-beautiful c-celebrity m-mistresses t-to baysay th-those who don't

N-New Celeb thread f-for fortunate m-men w-with b-beautiful c-celebrity m-mistresses t-to baysay th-those who don't...

I hate you bud. you give me a headache.

Leeeeegs
I need to go to sleep soon, unless I hear from my Jewess cousin.

Come on guys let's get lewd

Add me mileyworshipper

I'm somewhat interested in what you're claiming.
So please tell me what you know.

Fuck you. I have a stutter in real life.
This guy gets it.

Hopefully you hear from her.

F-Forgive m-me g-good sir; I-I know I-I-I don't deserve t-to have h-her b-but I-I p-promise t-to t-treat h-her well and k-keep h-her m-moderately s-safe...

I wanna feel the warm piss in my face

You just ASSUME he doesn't have a stutter? Let's take down all stutterer monuments. Haha. Funny. Don't take this seriously.

Have who? You make no goddamn fucking sense. FUCK I HATE YOU

She could sit on my face all day long.

Cute.

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir b-but d-do y-you have a-a beautiful c-celeb w-woman l-like V-Vic t-too; w-we m-might b-be a-almost c-cousins then...

Cuuuuuute!

S-Sorry g-good s-sir, m-my m-mistress i-is a-a beautiful c-celeb w-woman Victoria Justice...

Oh fuck yes, more of this goddess!

Show us more VJuice. I don't known what your getting at with the Jewish angle... My Jewess cousin might be related to her somehow. Dunno. I really don't care about the ancestry.com stuff.
I think I may have misinterpreted this waaaaaay bad

why is she so perfect user?

If I got a year older, then so did my Jewess cousin. She's entering prime Jewess breeding/milking age.

To whom is she speaking? Not Craig Ferguson, the Alphaest of Alphas.

Leeeeeeeeeegs

Because she looks like a cute, innocent princess but deep inside she's a slut that loves cock. Just the way she looks into the camera...as if she was saying "I know that you all fap to me...and I love it!"

I know m-many m-men hate m-me b-because I-I p-possess her g-good s-sir; I-I'm u-used t-to it... I-I d-don't think th-they think w-well o-of the l-love sh-she h-has t-towards m-m-me as cumbersome t-to where they w-want t-t-to bury m-my r-remains a-after i-introducing m-me t-to several d-different a-ax and knife blades...

moar please
she is like a living fuckdoll

I'm not gay. But I would fuck Mr. Bean. Not Rowan.

Those eyes just drive me insane.

here you are friend

You must have been so excited to zip her up in that cloth...

You possess nothing but the mental capacity of a small child

Oh fuck yes this is exactly what I mean.
"You want me to be your little princess for tonight? Too bad I'll bounce on your cock like a slut all night long instead."

Let's cum together

Kik Mileyworshipper

Gosh I´d do her every day!!!

Cute!

I fucking miss Craig Ferguson so much. him and Letterman both. both Craig even more so. shit I even miss Geoff. these newfags of late night talk are fuggin terrible.

Bae

>killing me with my oral fetish

>killing me with my love for everything cute and girly

fuck

Man, she has absolutely no stage presence... looks like a 13 year old dancing in her bedroom.

Yeah, I know how you feel, brah...

Mileyworshipper add me

If he stutters in real life, he won't pretend to do it online. He won't do it online. He hates it. Rational people who stutter do. It's more irritating to us (those who stutter) than those who we talk to. It's like going out to the local mall in a wheel chair and pretending like your legs don't work. Total shithead.

kik for celeb chat: c4ctusjack

Cameron?

so innocent ahhh, i wonder if she even has a boyfriend

Wew

Where is your sister?

Fuck, I'd do anything for her pink, soft lips.

Shes fucking a forty something year old director so yeah she has a bf

Craig was a master. Him interviewing Milana would have been amazing.
I miss Dave, too. They both loved to fuck with the network.
Craig would've talked to me about my Jewess cousin, even. I wouldn't be drunk or ask for an alcoholic drink on his show, of course.

Logging off. Don't call me out by name fucker.

Such a beauty

kek thought that was you
>pic related
SHUT IT DOWN

I-I c-can't i-imagine a-all th-the h-hate th-that th-the m-men wh-who a-are s-stuck i-in an older a-age m-must f-feel t-towards m-me, knowing th-th-they n-no l-longer h-have a-a chance t-to g-get a-a young a-and f-fresh b-beautiful w-woman an-anymore, m-much l-less a-a w-world cl-class beauty l-like Victoria...

Tongue!
Good grief. I didn't mean anything by it. I don't even know what you are trying to say (not because you stutter). Jokes are jokes.

that it for dove from me, only got webms and I cant be fucked sorting through
you... you understand these are two entirely different females right?

I don't get the whole stutter fag rp thing yall do around here fam

How tall is she? She looks really short here. I love it.

Im aware. Not a fan of elle or something?

Hnnnngggg

I tell myself it's just one user doing it. It's weird, unlike me talking about my Jewess cousin.

I need her.

not particularly