Help

Curious

Would you say this human sampling accurately represent the mainstream America or is it just another small-ish subset?

think of those goth girls with bright hair dye and pop metal band shirts. those kinds of people are about as popular as those goth girls were. so probably like ~1-5% of people in their teens to early 30s.

Wait. HOL UP.

ARE THESE FAGS AND DYKES SITTING IN A BAR, WATCHING GODDAMN GAME OF THRONES?

Wooooow. Fuck that. Where da fratbros at? these guys know how to throw a fucking party.

Yes, being in that demographic and surrounded by many people like that I can tell you with relative certainty, yes that human sampling does in fact accurately represent mainstream America.

/Thread

I'd say it's an accurate representation of young people who live in cities.

In the last 15 years of so, American cities have seen a huge increase in young, white, college-educated people. And most of them dress and act like this, regardless of whether it's New York, Chicago, Cleveland, or elsewhere.

That's not goth. Nor is it cyber goth. It's not even emo.

That one chick is fucking snapping her fingers instead of applauding!

When HBO figures out what bar this is, they will sue the fuck out of the bar.

Nvm I reread your post. But I don't remember goth culture ever getting this sort of exposure. And they felt distinctly underground, I get no such vibe here.

Maybe it's because these new breed of people attach themselves to political agendas so they get exposure in the news and in places like Sup Forums which discuss politics. Those goth girls had nothing like that to attach themselves to which would have garnered them mass exposure.

Is one of them wearing a MAGA hat?

meant to respond to

prolly a drumpf hat

That's not really true, goths always had plenty of exposure within their subset and were one of the biggest online subcultures right before normie flood in the wake of Internet 2.0

It seems to me that these people just play their meat avatars in that video, going through the motions. I noticed mainstream crowds adore formulaic content to the point surprise is viewed as bad. New Star Wars movie is the best example of perfectly tailored product for this crowd.

No because normal people watch TV at home. Also that show is only mildly entertaining, these people are way too easily amused.

found the video
it clearly says 'MAKE DONALD' at the top so it's a drumpf hat

i don't know why the fuck you thought someone wearing a hat like that would be allowed into a bar with this many normal white young people
especially when john oliver's show is on the same channel as game of thrones
dummy

that's what I said u fucking leaf

I don't know what's happening in that video, but here in Canada a lot of people my age dress like that. Hipsters, basically, or something like that. They represent a small portion of our population overall, but a significant portion of the youth population.

You might think "they look like a bunch of left-wing pinkos" but a lot of them seem to be totally apathetic to politics or apolitical. Yes, the political ones do tend to be lefty (see: Vice media). But they give a genuine ear to me when I talk about Julius Evola, black crime statistics, the welfare state or the migration crisis.

I see potential in these people. If we present being right-wing and conservative as an "alternative" to the "mainstream" then they will hop on board. Which is honestly what I will predict will happen since lefty pinko bullshit is now the mainstream.

The real North Americans you should hate are boomers for their property scheme, and your average normalfag sans hipster in their 20s and 30s because they are the ones who really voted Trudeau into power. These "alternative" hipster types aren't as bad as they look.

Allowed? I wear my Trump hat to bars and I live in a relatively liberal city. I'm allowed into any bar I want, and if the owners have a problem with the hat, fuck their bar.

that post seems to contradict what you said in your last post. If you realize they were a pretty large group but still relatively underground can you see how that is a good description for these new people in the webm?

HBO has 46 million subscribers in the US

Game of thrones got a rating of 7.8 million internationally. So no this does not represent mainstream America

Is that girl snapping her fucking fingers??

She does not want to trigger anyone by clapping her hands.

Are you counting all the people who
>Are too poor for premium cable
>Are too young for something as violent as GoT
>Are too old for something as violent as GoT

Because in the age range there (18 - 28) and the NOT poor range it looks about accurate.

Same here, except big cities are also filled with blacks, muslims, and chinese