/dixie/ - Southern US + Friends

why don't you go to church edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uexb3BKZNJI
youtu.be/GXCh9OhDiCI
startribune.com/son-of-northern-minnesota-mounts-defense-of-confederacy-in-virginia-gubernatorial-bid/421192573/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is /tr/ so heavily moderated? Is your janitor just super autistic?

No other general seems to have trouble discussing news.

Rum priests scare me.
They look like illuminati members

Good post.

Hate Mexicans lads

Almost done for the year my n'wahs

and then you can shitpost 24/7

I'll probably be getting a job

youtube.com/watch?v=Uexb3BKZNJI

lets start your training early

I've already had a job before you shitheads, STOP THIS MADNESS

Don't worry Conway, I'd hire you (not really).

Because I do something BETTER than that

I go to Masjid
pray Salah 5 times a day
the type of worship Jesus did
read it in the Bible
not even so called Christians pray like Jesus but we do

B

E

L

A

R

U

S

E

D

nigger

Lee is shedding a tear in heaven over that 100% legitimate combo lads

Truly spectacular.

you filthy n'wahs

the folks

Mass effect is better than elder scrolls

Fallout: NV was the best elder scrolls game.

*Redguard

if Mass Effect had managed to get a few more games out before getting hijacked by Tumblrina writers and designers it could have been. ME was destroyed within a matter of a few years, it took almost two decades for TES to start going down the crapper.

Bigot detected

>literally a Twi'lek from Star Wars redone in Tumblr artstyle
my face hurts

Jesus Christ

youtu.be/GXCh9OhDiCI

>Bigots in my /dixie/

it looks like a sentient testicle tbqh

>pleasebepatient.png

>tfw I will never be a Yankee soldier who gets captured by confederate men and get used as a sex toy by them

why live ?

/dixie/ is a gay free thread

>daily reminder that lgbt rights are apart of southern culture

Sara does not have autism

Austin is a Californian exclave

there are gays all over the south; y'all just need to accept that some folks are queer. Gay soldiers died for the confederacy

>there are gays all over the south
Just in Atlanta

going to get some beer y'all

But i do, i sing bass in my church choir. Granted it's a paying gig but still.

get me a dr pepper while you're out

Taft is an underappreciated president

startribune.com/son-of-northern-minnesota-mounts-defense-of-confederacy-in-virginia-gubernatorial-bid/421192573/
>“Over my dead body when I’m governor ... are we ever going to take down a statue of Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson or any other hero of the commonwealth of Virginia!”
>tfw this guy will never win
>tfw a fucking Minnesotan has more balls in conserving our heritage than any other Republican in Virginia

Don't you have two liberals in the front rn

the Democrats are having another Bernie vs. Hillary proxy war between a flip flopping establishment bottomfeeder and an "outsider" who's running on an anti-Trump platform (because that matters in a governor's race somehow), and the Republican frontrunner is the former head of the RNC and Dubya cabinet member (a shill)

F

Reminder that there's no point in voting Republican because they've never been conservative

its almost like USA's political party setup is incredibely flawed.

Libertarians are the real conservatives
look into your heart, you know it to be true

*Constitutionalists

Darrell Castle 2k20

/cp/ threads always make me lose hope in humanity.
There should be something greater in life than sex and attention...right?

that's the point

I'd rather have extremist fuckery than the centralist mediocrity that you get from other voting systems. At least this way the federal government can't get anything done

i really dont like the two party system.
Neither republican nor democrat parties have a solid ideological ground, its just a bunch of politicians with different opinions huddling under one party and they all just adapt to whatever policy will get them most votes.
We have similar shit here as well, ever since the junta in the 80's parties need to have 10% vote to get into the parliment and its bullcrap

>caring about such trivial things as "life"
nah

As opposed to what? Regulatory states like in Europe? Everything's fucked, I just don't want them to mess up more than they already have

>tfw you used to be the cool guy who gave no fucks in school
>now in university worried sick about every single assignment, feel like shit every time you hand one in, like you've done something wrong even if you know you haven't
>always think I'm failing even though it's literally impossible

do you pay for school?
Mine is state funded so i literally dont have to give a shit, worst case scenario i will work part-time just to pass time if i fail a year or two.

>our heritage
>uk flag

what did this fag mean by this ?

Of course I pay, I'm murrican. It's just totally irrational because my college doesn't even let you fail unless you're literally not doing any work at all, otherwise they let you retry whatever assignments you didn't do well on over the summer. Yet I'm still petrified it.

>durr what is airplane, ooga booga no understand why person in wrong country
this is why we left /cum/, kys

*by it

you should learn to relax love, that kind of anxiety might give you a hard time when you join the workforce.
My brother has that, dude literally looks like he is about to shit his pants 24/7 and constantly works

My thoughts exactly. This shit is going to give me a heart attack at 50 when I get a proper job. I should go on meds or something.

develop a drug habit
t. mental health pro

>i should go on meds
i know this is really normal in USA, but here is an idea, how about dont.
Meds dont help, if you have anxiety you need to conquer with sheer willpower or it will continue to haunt you.
My suggestion is to just take a long break and go visit some mountains or something, far away from any work or city

this is in the cards

eh, you're probably right.

I have been friendzoned by every woman in my life so hard now they all want me to turn gay so they can have a gay best friend.
Women are soulless creatures, no wonder they hate eachother.

>tfw overmedicated as a child
>probably have long-term mental defects from it or something
fuck our dependence on that shit, the shows that parody it are so right. It's literally just teachers singling out kids in class they have trouble handling and making parents pay doctors to dope them up.
>pic sort of related

Bro tier:
Ireland
The Boers
The Civilized Tribes

Good tier:
Eastern Europe
Midwestern America
Turkey

Bad Tier:
Western Europe
Mid-Atlantic and Great Lakes America

Yankee pawns tier:
Blacks
Latinos

Eternal Yank tier:
New England
West Coast
Canada

good list, I have not a single complaint

i was actually terrified when i heard how normal med's are at america.
Why the fuck would an 8 year old need medication to calm him down. First of all, stop feeding him buckets of sugar, second of all ofcourse he is slightly hyperactive he is 8, 3rd of all you are a horrible parent who rather then to deal with his/her child just drug the poor fucker up.

>same tier as slavs
bud why :D:d:DDddd:DDD

>Meds dont help
Yes they do bud

What about the chinks?

u are both good people, u just don't no it yet

maybe if you are in some deep-shit.
But most people probably dont need any pills to sort their shit out. The rest of the world doesnt use meds willy nilly and they seem to be fine

West Slavs are based as fuck (and Slovenes and Croats)
everything else is 2/10 needs to be ruled by a strong foreign conqueror or there will be genocide tier

>Why the fuck would an 8 year old need medication to calm him down.
Lazy teachers, lazy parents. I've basically forgiven my mom for it because everybody was pressuring her to do it, but I'm still a bit angry. I went off them three years ago and my life has improved immeasurably.

i would LOVE to hear a serb tell that to a turk :DDDDDDDDD

Mostly because it would be hilarious

Asiatics of all ethnicities are neutral tier desu.

they are all neutral, but the japanese are more neutral then the others :)

croats are nice, slovenes from my experience are the least slav people out there. Too much italian and austrian influence.
Serbs, bosniaks and bulgars are all subhumans though

I was on anti-anxiety meds for about a year while I was sorting some shit out. I wouldn't recommend staying on them permanently tho

The Ottoman Empire was pretty unionesque, so the Serbs at least have a legitimate reason.

Hello yes i view myself as a '''citizen of the world''' and am a huge blazing faggot who has no idea what the politics and news of the country i live in is and i only follow yuronews even though i am not european and none of the news are about my country. I also hate my country and everyone living inside it except me is dumb have i mentioned that i am a FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL?

>unionesque
what is this term

well i live in a second world country and see anxiety as ''the sickness that posh westerners create when they cant sort their shit together'' but hey you do you

>he's too poor to have first world problems