Will Sup Forumsacks deface this bill?

How?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CMumG_eUsAELOij.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posted the wrong image

It's already defaced, OP.

I agreed with taking Andrew Jackson off the 20 dollar bill

as based as he was, he killed the Fed and if he knew his face was on a piece of Federal legal tender he would rise from his grave and kick the shit out of every living American

just wish they decided to put someone more important, imagine having Teddy Roosevelt on the 20

>It's already defaced, OP.
Not yet. 2020 - and that's if Trump fails to save Andrew.

If Jackson knew his visage triggered libtards he'd like it.

Going to write nigger on her forehead on every 20 I get.

Defacing US Currency is a felony.

Negative, ghost rider, should post the $12 since that's what it'll become.

>Defacing US Currency is a felony.
Is inflating a currency a felony?

I can't deface it if it doesn't exist can I?

We're gunna draw bananas and big white dicks and watermelon slices on it. Really what we need is a stamp, so we can just hit a bunch of 20s then put them in circulation and trigger niggers and SJWs.

>SJW cashier is triggered
>picks up phone to call police
>"sir you can't leave i'm calling the police on you"
>police arrive "user what did you do?"
>"i'm just trying to buy a damn big gulp"
>"did you stamp this banana on this $20?"
>"n-no.."
>"okay give him his change he is free to go"
>SJW cashier chimps out and gets tasered

Just use automated tellers.

fucking banana stamp, my sides

>he killed the Fed and if he knew his face was on a piece of Federal legal tender he would rise from his grave and kick the shit out of every living American

Then why didn't he? Also, I'm pretty positive he was put on the $20 because smug as fuck banksters thought it was hilarious.

I'd rather see the cuck get 20,000 volts and land face-first onto the tile.

So you can foil it? I think people are smart enough not to fall for that gathering intel jew. Just wait for the next triggering to find out how.

undderated

Actually Danny Glover should be on the 20 since he was president in Deep Impact.

>So you can foil it?
Leroy doesn't like the banana stamp

So which one is it?

In America many have been stamping "Stamp Money Out Of Politics" on one dollar bills. I'm saying Sup Forums can do similar. I'm sure it would get a reaction and make it on the news.

>Is inflating a currency a felony?
Don't worry about that goy, go watch your football and have another beer.

I already orderd 5 of pic related and a bunch of red ink pads.

I really wish he does after this...

Writing nigger access the bill.

Cancel that order. The reaction to it is too "those darn southern white racists". Whereas the banana could be anybody from anywhere. Plus it has greater memeability.

You can get custom stamps made easily, several websites for it.

He used to be on the 10,000 dollar note.

Great idea user, what about a monkey stamp. Would that be good too?

Most liberals don't know enough about history to even recognize Jackson. I know because when I was liberal I would hate on him for being such a badass and all my libcuck friends would have no idea what I was talking about.

>Not yet. 2020 - and that's if Trump fails to save Andrew.

Not even then. 2020 is just when the final design will be completed and be put up for final approval. The bills won't start being printed until late in the 2020s and won't start circulating until 2030 at the earliest.

:^)

FUCKING KEK someone needs to do that en masse

How bout we just write the url at the top of our screens on the twenty to get more people here to redpill them

Only if we had a drawfag perfectly size and align a template that we could all use to place our stamp orders.. and a method to line it up perfectly... totally doable, I'd do it I just don't have the drawing skills... Best I can manage is a Liger

back to r e d d i t with you faggot

And once these have been stamped, do not try to use them to buy things. Feed them into those pay machines for your phone bill or feed them into an atm. Machines wont tell on you and confiscate the money.

Twenty multiplied by three-fifths is twelve.

so we should have been collecting Jackson bills then yeah?

DAS IT MAYNE

What the fuck

I'm gonna write nigger all over every single one I get.

probably draw either a banana or peach fuzz cuz it looks like a dude

wew lad

nobody can prove you defaced it

No need to do this. Just say you got it from someone else or an atm and what are they going to say? Nobody in customer service can say shit.

>Give nigger cashier a bill with 'nigger' across the top
>Chimpout
>Fired/jail time

Putting it into machines it just goes to a bank where it will be replaced. Face to face transactions are really the best way to do it.

kek

i'm just gonna draw over it so it's andrew jackson

>3/5

I think you mean $12 fucko

winning the internet, even if done with bad intent

...this version is best version, you fags

I laughed so goddamn hard the first time I saw it

Clickhole is fucking gold

>a worthy compromise.png

or just ask for two tens

lol why

wew

They are also planning to change the $10!

defacing and deflating are two completely different words, guy

the value of the money goes up with watermelon on it

$20 dollars is worth way too much globally to deface a 20 bill you stupid tree

>give drug dealer a bill with "nigger" across the top
>chimpout
>get shot

This thread is now about what stamps to buy and press on the new 20's. Ideas?

pbs.twimg.com/media/CMumG_eUsAELOij.jpg
Shoop a dindu on this.

go on, leaf

So far we got:

Banana
SHEEEEEEEEIIIITTT nigger
Monkeyface

easiest so far is banana. make it the Andy Warhol banana for extra hipster triggering as they simultaneously congratulate themselves for recognizing it.

but I like all three that's just the easiest one that is within my skillset gunna need some badass drawfag/shopfag help for the others to get a good look/alignment

Write FOOD STAMPS on it

yeah they will and it will be used to go to eliminate cash, no more underground economy, now they can do bail ins and take money from your account, good job idiots

>nigger
>reading

that's rich.

how the fuck could anyone spend one of these with a straight face?

I accidentally got a dollar one time that had one turned into stoned and george washington smoking a j. I tried to spend it and I got hassled and they accused me of doing it.

Now I won't take anything other than wheresgeorge

So I know I'm a stupid burger, but is anyone else not okay with them printing more money because "muh niggers"

Will they actually be taking the old ones out of circulation?

No I won't because I'm not criminal scum.

>stick banana sticker on all new $20 bills
>really stick it on there, fucking super glue it
>put super glue on a much larger area than just the banana sticker so to remove the sticker would be to destroy the money
>place multiple banana stickers
>do this to any $20 bills you find
>sjws no longer use the new bills, to use them would be racist
>they destroy or horde them
>a large portion of the new bills are removed from circulation
You can do it, Sup Forums. I believe in you.

Why not just take out loads of twenties and then write racial slurs all over them and the just take them to a bunch of different ATM's.

is it 3d so you can see that massive tumorous ass she had?

who is she what did she do?

>teller at the bank that unloads the ATM daily sees it
>gets triggered hard
>uses the survaillence to see who deposited it and when
>thought police visit you in your dreams to sentence you

Sometimes simplicity works best

"underground railroad"

In all honesty she committed crimes and is getting posthumously rewarded, so it only serves to pat libtards on the back.

>"underground railroad"

what

They know that word though senpai

She helped slaves make it to the north where they weren't considered property. But they were legally property so she actually just stole someones bike.

She helped slaves running from southern states escape to northern states or canada.

There was no actual railroad, "underground railroad" was just the name of the network of people, places, and paths taken that helped slaves escape to freedom.

>not using presidential coke fiend George Washington or his friend Ben jammin Franklin

another gem

great suggestion

Im going to make her into pepes

You guys got a monkey on your 20 bucks bill too?

Remember, destroying the new $20 bills means you can't spend it, but you have to find a way to get it out into circulation, consider drawing on only one side and giving it to a cashier nigger side down.

Which President of Brazil is that? You all look alike to me

if this bullshit honestly gets through, I won't use this bill. I'll specifically ask for change at any register or bank that tries to give me that bill. I won't use ATMs either, if at all possible. however, I don't think this will be an issue. this election will be the destruction of the left and its cancerous ideology.

>AAOOOOOOOOOOOO
you people really are fucking chimps

Sure you can spend it. If you tear your bill in two, and the large is at least 51% of the area, its still legal tender.

God Emperor Trump is against Aunt Jemima.

Also $10 bill $50 and $100 about to become popular

3/5ths kek

Long may he reign!

dat azz