wow.taltiko.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you cosplaying Shinji Ikari ?

try not to regret your stupid purchase

why is it stupid?

enjoy your bending pos nintendofag

Sell it before it looses all value.

-Put it down.
-Grab literally anything else that has actual games.

no joke. if you weren't aware op, these things bend over more than a homosexual contortionist.

Take off that loose fitting shirt and have him jack off on my bed

The only good game on the switch is breath of the wild. You're basically buying an entire console to play 1 good game that plays 10x better on the Wii u.

This

Poor OP. He really thought we'd care about his gay "console", and i use that word lightly.

6 months in and every other game is still literally just a remake, budget reboot or novelty 1-2 siwtch... Ahahah, fuck nintendo >.

What a qt3.14

New Mario
Mario kart deluxe
New dragonquest
Bomberman
Arms
Splatoon 2

With a lot more on the way. Sorry you can't afford all the game systems

I'm sure you can think of something.

Mail me the red and blue joycons, as they are sold out here

>that plays 10x better on the Wii u.

How so ?

Weird, mine is almost as durable as a fucking GBA-SP

No he's right on that one. The Wiiu lags less on the game. The only thing is you can't play it mobile, so I'd rather have my switch

New Mario - Not out yet, but the recent mario games have been easymode cartoons.
Breath of the Wild - Also on Wii U, runs like shit on both.
Mario Kart Deluxe - Cheap Remake
New Dragonquest - Cheap remake
Bomberman - Budget party game
Arms - Shitty little budget party game
Splatoon 2 - Splatoon 1 with a 2 at the end.

Everything's a cheap remake or available elsewhere. Will grab a switch for breath of the wild in 6 years when they release a beefier version, and it's about 50 bucks 2nd hand.

Also a bunch of indie games (not a bad thing)

>arms
>splatoon 2
I'm sorry you can't afford a decent computer that plays adult games. Have fun with new new new super Mario brothers. I'm sure you'll have fun playing the same exact game only with a 1 new power up this time.

>the recent mario games have been easymode cartoons.

This, for fucks sake. The last good Mario platform game was Mario Galaxy 2, and it's 7 years old.

I know Mario is not supposed to be as challenging as Super Meat Boy for example but come on Nintendo, why do you always have to make things so casual

wow.taltiko.com

>wtf watches 0 $?

True, but nothing that gets me terribly excited. Most indies will be using Unity/Unreal anyway so give it a decent wait and they'll be out on PC.

I like the idea that they're bringing back blaster master and stuff, but it doesn't look amazing. Would be good to see proper faithful remakes of the metroidvania stuff, etc.