Why do this new breed of """"""top""""""" managers lack class?

Simeone, Conte, Sampaoli, Flopp. All of them behave like monkeys in the sidelines.

And it's not like they do it on a really important match when scoring a winner against a much stronger team, no, they chimp out with the 3-0 against Granada or Wolfes.

Why were they not taught proper manners? Is it wise to reward chimping out behavior?
Where are we going as a society, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCSp2Hrxo4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh class
It's fucking football, you fedora tipper. This sport is the least classy one

Go watch polo if you like class

Is """new""" you're way of saying relevant? It would explain why Mouyes isn't listed

getting animated on the touchline isn't something new nor is it chimping out

if you want to see chimping out pls watch our league

>I like my managers like the people cheering in the stands.
>dead

they are true men of football.

>1-1 Ramos 90+3, Ancelotti barely reacts except a fist pump
>2-1 Bale, nothing
>3-1 he knows it's in the bag and goes crazy
I thought that was kinda funny

Klopp is compensating for his tiny dick.

I wish I enjoyed football as much as Conte does

That's because old football people are superstitious as fuck, there old managers would never celebrate before the game is over, not even a goal

>new
have started following football in August?
Also menagers should be able to express themslves however the fuck they want just like players, you dont complain when players celebrate a goal now do you?
And geeting angry during a 3-0 match makes sense since playing well helps kee playig well, it might be meaningless in the moment but it has an influence in the long run.

memagers*

they celebrate, they just don't chimp out. there's a distinction. You can find lots of videos of the great ones, Mourinho, Capello, Ancelotti celebrating, they just do it with class.

Simeone literally acts like a monkey. First I thought he was just a gimmickfag, memeing, acting out for youtube videos, but why does he still keeps doing it? I don't know what to think anymore.

What about Conte, Flopp or Sampaoli? Don't they realise that gimmick is already taken?

What the fuck is wrong with them?

You, my friend, are autistic as fuck

>Mourinho
>Great one
>With class

this is Mourinho, first day at the job (first match)
He wears a 10.000€ suit with a 500€ haircut.

compare with..

>Mourinho

José please, go back to sleep

No one in this website rates you

>Sampaoli

>Conte (OP, I'm a poorfag and I have better suits, what a fucking loser)

Conte's hair cost more than Mourinho's haircut

Enjoying this gimmick lad

Mourinho was in his 30's when his Porto team crushed Mancini's Lazio and he just enjoyed from the sidelines with a smug face without moving a muscle.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCSp2Hrxo4Y

Really don't know what's wrong with this new generation

kek

Mourinho is shit

gonde is pure class

you would know how people with a tiny dick behave

>they chimp out with the 3-0 against Granada or Wolfes.

it's called being perfectionist neuer also got pissed when brazil scored after is was 7-0

Simeone the player was literally insane. Simeone the manager is insane as well.

The old trainer are from a time where it was cool for a man to be as composed and as uncaring as possible, so those old people are copying eachother by not reacting to anything ever.

We're now in a time where expressing yourself in any manner possible is encouraged and expected. So you'll see more managers forcing the "passion".

And then there are some that are just not right in the head. Conte, Simeone, but also Bielsa falls under that category.

Desu there should be more respect in football in general, for example I am tired of players complaining and chimping out. Sadly you can't change much because the fans actually like this childish behaviour.

they became liberals
older coaches - more conservative - thoughtful, patient, chivalrous, not prisoners of the moment, humble, graceful in defeat and in victory

newer coaches - impatient, tattooed up, fashion victims, arrogant, messianic complex, narcissists

change of the guard

>2 champions leagues, 8 league titles in 4 different leagues, numerous domestic cups
>not great
unironically believing this is laughable