Hey quick question for all the Nordic Sup Forumsros...

Hey quick question for all the Nordic Sup Forumsros. I'm an upper middle class black guy (work as a software engineer in Canada) and I have a passion for Photography and nature.

The Nordic countries have great scenery that I'd love to photograph and see and so for my upcoming holiday I was hoping to go to a couple of Nordic countries to take some photos and see the sights.

I just wanted to ask: With all the refugee stuff going on and the extremely negative view of them (if what I've read here and there is to be believed) will I personally face any problems in particular? Please be honest.

I don't care about being stared at or anything thats okay. But I'd hope not to feel disliked on sight (for example I've taken photos in rural Japan and while I was stared at I wasn't looked at angrily per se)

I usually just wear a dress shirt, peacoat, jeans and sneakers so nothing stereotypical. I'll usually have my camera on me.

Thanks for the help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xv6ONmseJRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

There's a high possibility that you'll be stabbed in Finland. Also, don't come to Finland.

Damn that sucks. Finland nature wise looks amazing through the lens. Ah well thanks for the advice dude

Don't take the views of this website as facts.

People here are generally friendly and open-minded so no one will look twice at you. It's basically Canada but smaller.

One more bump

So, you'll be fine

That statement contradicts you. What you've said is a statement on this website.

Finland is very nice with lots of nature. You will be fine

BOI.

Liar

Touché!

Fuck off Sven.

Skyrim is for the Nords

Wear a backpack with a giant Canadian flag on it and u will be okay.

Not quite. The opinions on immigrants and colored people on here are not representative of the general opinion of the nordic countries.

Sweeeee

Cont.

Remember that Sup Forums and other "stormfront"-ish websites are 90% incels and neckbeards who hate immigrants because they read fake news all day erry day. Their views are basically void and null in a real life situtation.

You might get robbed by some refugees because of your camera but other than that you're fine.

Yeah I understand. But I've seen people saying the same stuff on YouTube for example and I know YouTube comment sections are awful but I try to be realistic.

I don't have an issue with staring or anything. It's completely fine if it's out of curiosity. I'd just not want dangerous situations or negative responses from the residents based on my physical attributes

Iceland doesn't have a refugee problem, only tourist problem

Simpleton. The op of that comment understood what I said. He said don't take the views of this website as facts. Him saying that contradicts his statement.

Genuinely, if you act like a normal human being and treat people with respect and just stick to English then you'll be fine.

I wouldn't mind doing this either

The people who are fine with people of other races outnumber the ones who are not. The whole situation is that edgy right-wing fags think that society is too PC and that non-whites are privileged.

You'll be fine. If you get by in Canada, Scandinavia won't be a problem at all, basically everyone here are open minded. It's probably less dangerous as long as you don't aggressivly provoke drunk people at 3 AM in a small rural town, but that goes for anyone everywhere.

Bro dont be worried about coming to sweden theres so many niggers here you will feel at home

as long as*

And it's not and they're not? fucking retard. don't speak of things you don't know.

We have a housing crisis in Sweden and not a lot of cops, 13 rape cases dropped a day, people have a bigger problem with sandniggers than niggers from what i can tell tho, somalis are also disliked. Act white and you'll be treated like one by most swedes, watch out for the nonwhites tho

I'm the only black guy in my neighborhood in Canada haha. Outside of family members, I'm usually only around white people. At my job, most of my social circle as well as my street.
Thanks for the info man. Are you from one of the countries? Or just been there?
Could you please elaborate a bit on this?
Yeah I had a feeling people felt more disgruntled with the Arabic folk. In the case of the somalis well at least they have a fairly distinct look from other black people for the most part. So I don't think I'd be mistaken for one.

>implying most of Scandinavia is comparable to Norway/Iceland
You'll be fine though. Most prejudice is towards muslims, not so much blacks.

>Thanks for the info man. Are you from one of the countries? Or just been there?

I live in Sweden, it really isn't even half as bad as people make it out to be. It's in fact quite pleasant.

Norwegian her

you will meet both kinds her. it's split. half the population is on the anti immigrant's side while the rest is on the more immigrants side. but nobody will hate you on site, more like they will be sceptical, but the nice thing about sceptic people is that you can prove yourself by acting respectful and kind. don't act like a rapper or something just is normal. say you're not an African and that you're from America. if you want to get less hate, hang around white people and be kind to everyone. don't be loud or cocky as that is very annoying and just be relaxed and kind and people will be kind back.

This is 100% pure, undiluted bullshit. Finland won't be any different from Canada.

Maybe Sup Forums Sup Forums isn't the right kind of place to mention you're black, you know. Why are you trusting a bunch of basement dwellers to give you advise on the outside world? At least do a thread on photography board, im sure youll get actual answers instead of shitposting.

Also stay the fuck away from capital cities, especially Stockholm & Oslo.
Ugly places and people that don't reflevct the rest of the country whatsoever

>Sweden
>It's in fact quite pleasant
Didn't need crystal ball to see this answer coming.

We dont need any fucking niggers
You can probably you to Sweden, those Cucks take every Subhuman

>Finland won't be any different from Canada

Yeah that's true. I guess I asked here because I figured maybe I'd get more of a raw, non sugar coated opinion. Not saying I was right to, but that was my thought process. Could've been better I guess.

Well it's a good thing I'm a very calm and generally laid back individual. Thanks for the info!

Come to iceland

Amazing nature and very few refugees that all stay at the capital.

Iceland is know for lowest crime rate in the world and are very nice people, especially to foreigners.

You will Love it

I'm not trying to live there. I'm just taking pictures on a holiday dude.

in denmark we would tell people like you to stop being such a fucking beta, and just do whatever the fuck u want.

Danish here. You'll be fine. Stay away from the ghettos, that is true in all the countries.

The hate is mostly directed towards middle eastern looking people, not black people.

Just be respectful, follow our laws and remember that it is looked down upon to be overly loud or social with strangers.

Don't flaunt your camera too much or act too much like a tourist, lest you attract Romas and polak pickpockets.

Most importantly: STAY OFF THE FUCKING BIKE LANES

norwayfag here
norway is friendly
expecially if you dont mind immigrants

>Hey quick question for all the Nordic Sup Forumsros. I'm an upper middle class black guy and I have a passion for Photography and nature.

This does not sound like a quick question I am unsure why your class or skin colour is at this point at all relevant but do go on

>The Nordic countries have great scenery

this is objectively true. Norway has mountains, sweden has forests and finland has quagmires full of drunken antisocials. This is still not sounding like a quick question but please, do continue

>so for my upcoming holiday I was hoping to go to a couple of Nordic countries to take some photos and see the sights.

you and a fuckton of other tourists. go ahead, be our guests. send your dollars. eat our hotdogs. take pictures of our roadsigns. get the fuck out of here. the usual tourist drill

> just wanted to ask:

fucking finally

> With all the refugee stuff going on and the extremely negative view of them (if what I've read here and there is to be believed) will I personally face any problems in particular? Please be honest.

are you a refugee? No. Are you planning on living here? No. Are you planning on stabbing someone in the dick and take their money? no. So in concluion you should be fine shouldn't you? I mean, I also take pictures and if I wanted to go to America but I hear that they got niggers shooting each other all over the place there, that every redneck has a doomsday arsenal and that 12 year old kids get shot in the face by the police on a daily basis. More people are killed monthly in florida than all of scandinavia in a year. So would I be scared of going to florida? No. Cos I'm not a fucking retard and i'd stay in the happy tourist areas and hope some nigger won't come and try to shoot me in the dick and steal my wallet

>I don't care about being stared at

then you are wierd. Here in scandinavia noone likes being stared at. People who stare at otherts are fucking freaks and we chase them away with sticks.

Enjoy your holiday

I have been all over in nordic countries, I can say this i felt the least welcome in finland they litterly asked me why I came there. Been to stockholm and copenhagen as well and it was great, people were friendly, especially if they get to know your a tourist and not a refugee. I've only been to norway once (northern part) and it was decent people there nothing special, but the nature was amazing.

If I would travel again I proably take my car and make it a road trip trough denmark and up to northern sweden.

because it's true?

Because Swedes are apparently committing a national suicide. Not that I'm against it.

Thanks bud

Go to Iceland! There is a guy whos videos ive been watching over and over for the last 4 years. He's black and his wife/girfriend/travelmate is white. They look like they had a blast. I messaged him a few years ago and he said the people were super nice and chill towards everybody

youtu.be/Xv6ONmseJRk

Nothing to see in denmark, move along!

you should study the history of sweden. They have been doing it since the german first went in and took over the mines and industries; Stockholm was pretty much built for the germans. The dutch came later. Swedish nationalism in the 18th and 19th centuries failed to expel the interests of foreign nationalities and they were duped into accepting a french king to rule over them in the early 1800's when the danish candidate they had selected died.

The idea that sweden imports foreign labour is neither new or unique. People are unhappy now however cos the people coming here are black and brown. But it's racist so say so so instead they are 'culturally different', as if that has ever stopped foreigners assimialting into swedish society before

I dont mind immigration if its from decent countries (read white) but i do mind the apes and filth that try to get a permanent residence

you are welcome. we may be cold and distant but at least we are polite

I have very little interest in Swedes or Swedish history. Because of them I can't study my own country's history properly, because they erased most of it during the occupation of Finland.

i'm gonna make it quick: you sound like a loser

q.e.d.

If it's scenery you want then you will most likely go more to the north in each country, the "refugees" tend to be south

Middle class niggas are always welcome. Just go Lapland and enjoy the scenery. Go hiking around Finnish national parks and you can be in peace.

… which is what rural people say about the capital city in pretty much every country on earth.

exactly. mor epeople need to be open with racism. The problem I have are witht he cretins who claim that its a matter of culture; Sweden was overrun by foreign cultures who shaped the country to what it is today (including the influences from Turkey that Karl XII brought with him) but because it was 'white culture' people conveniently forget that is still destroyed the sweidsh heritage. From the first kneeling christians bringing their crucified pussy pacifist to the dutch and brittish parasites coming to extract our natural resources in exchange for the addictive posions they brought from their colonies like tobaccoo and coffee. Take coffee away from a swede and you destroy part of what he himself is a bedrock of swedish civilization but coffee is as foreign to sweden as syphilis.

More people need to say that they don't liek niggers fucking hteir women and be done with it, all the while pretending that swedish women have too much power over their own pussies that they even redefined the definition of rape to brushing someones hand without consent just to suppress the males even more. Which, if I understand neo-nazi propaganda well enough, is all a jewish play to outbreed white swedish men and replace them with niggers who are apparantly more easy to control, hence their constant rioting or something. I don't know. Naazis are insecure retards but what can you do. They are violent little shits so if you tell them they are retards they might stab you for the trouble. Or run a car into you. either way, it's safer to whine and bitch on Sup Forums about the state of the world than actually go out and do anything about it

>You can probably you

It's reflective of your intelligence to not even mention the country you're talking about. Who is "we", retard?

yeah. welcome to finland. don't let the door hit you on the way out you inconsequential little cretin

this is fucking Sup Forums you mongrel
I come here to relax and make fags like yourself nervous
Denmark by the way you cunt

No, despite what Sup Forums will tell you, the people there are very peaceful and you won't come across any problems with the natives. The Scandinavian countries are one of the safest places to be on the planet. Most of the crime and violence are usually done in immigrant areas between rivaling gangs and organized criminals, avoid those places and you'll be fine.

If people give you ''looks'' in the country side, then don't confuse it with you being black. They look at everyone they don't recognize, including me. Its just curiosity from seeing new faces.

I myself is from Denmark. And mhh well if the vacation is in this week or next.. well bad luck. the weather in Denmark is changing now (and the other nordic countries) so we are starting to get rainy weather and not much sun

You're on point! People don't like niggers and there equivalent in middle east, at least where I live people do say it (the north). You can't say it out in the public or at the university or you'll be shut down hard from the left-movement.

What I try to do is to fuck it up for them as hard, but subtle, nothing illegal. If nothing has changed when I get old and done with my life I probably do something radical about it, making some cleansing.

I spent way to long trying to express exactly this.

People might be curious (outside of the cities), but noone is going to be hostile.

this guy is an asshole, but to his credit he seems to be a moderately truthful asshole.

If you come to Finland, avoid eastern parts. They are the more backwoodsy area of Finland. With local racist hillbillies and whatnot.

people are friendly, unless you go out of your way intending to start a fight or something you'll be just fine

If you go to Finland make sure that everyone knows that you are Canadian does not mistake you for a Somali asylum seeker. Like wear a t-shirt that says "i'm from Canada.

If they know you are from Canada then you should be able to get good service and treatment from Finns (except from the skinheads)

>I come here to relax and make fags like yourself nervous

To be honest, the lack of intellectual capacity you are displaying is kind of unnerving, so well done on that.

I fully expected all the yellow dots to say "a pond"