I need some ideas Sup Forums

I need some ideas Sup Forums
Basically I'm going to inject different fluids into vape juice, I fucking hate hipster cunts being fags in town.
So I thought maybe add some spice to the fucker and leave full bottle on the table for them
I need some ingredients that will work.
>cum is not a option
I get why people vape but seeing a plume of vape and skinny fit jeans and beards and the occasional pink floyd t-shirt has taken its toll.
Most are students so they will take the free juice

Snot.
Make them vape your snot

Won't work too thick, needs to vapourise

Clorox.

Self bump
Sup Forums is now normal

I don't want to kill them user

If you do this you'd best make sure you leave absolutely no DNA or prints on the bottle because that shit will go to a forensics lab after they die

melt in some glycerin suppositories from a pharmacy. it will make them shit for days.

Or, OP, you can go to a smoke shop and buy "hookah cleaner" or bath saats

Any decent ideas and I'll go buy the ingredients tomorrow and make a new thread, don't let me down guys

What table? Why would they just take a bottle and start using it?

See

Take a shit. Put shit in water jar for a day. Use shit water

Sorry forgot to say outside area of Starbucks on table
Or the vegan restaurant

I'll take this one into consideration

I think most people would be wary of using anything that was just sitting out somewhere. I would not even drink a random bottle of Gatorade, even if it was sealed, if I found it out on a table.

>student hipsterfags, basically broke so yeah they will take it.
I'll buy a cheap vape sit with my coffee, take a few draws switch oils and leave box on table.

Not going to work

Have you tried buying some cheap vape juice to test if they will pic them up?

It will, I'll try later when the normies are sleeping

No reason to, if I buy £20/$ bottle they will take it.
The shit juice is quite good I'll work on that, but what else small amounts of any vapable fluids.
I thought period blood but hard to get a hold of.

You'll try what? Getting someone not to give a realistic response and prediction about what will happen? You'll probably be handled roughly. You're not being shit on here, but you're acting like someone needs to express faith in the success of this plan and that they're being mean by doubting it. If someone gave you a detailed plan, you'd likely step back and begin to ridicule the plan and do a sort of role reversal and disassociate yourself from the whole plan.

Pig blood? Could be brought in some Chinatown

Glue, they gonna be nutz

You sound like a hipster I'd get checked out if I were you

I've just thought of meth, will it vape?

Okay so this is what I am thinking. Some of the hottest chili sauce, like some of the absolute killer versions of Tabasco type sauce. Not only are these serious when it comes to revenge coating dildos they burn out your throat with acrid vapor when vaped. That should sort the cunts out. Let me know the results. P.s. You are welcome. Pic not related.

Leave in a Muslim vape store. kek.

The best part is, they fucking absorb it through their fucking lung

Yes and the lungs will burn like fuck. Probably not causing permainjury but enough to get you coughing your lungs up. Also it's not a poison so you can't get done for poisoning which could get you in deep shit.

TOPKEK. I'm shit jar guy but I love this

Shitjar guy. lol. That got me thinking............an alternative could be liquid ass, but the trouble is they'd smell it when loading the vape.

bhut jolokia sauce is what OP needs. Pepper spray strength and it will go undetected.

Liquid plastic

A few small shards of meth would do them wonders.

Cayenne my dude, a little bit goes a long way. One teaspoon would be enough to cause some damage