When are the japs going to apologize for these war crimes that they committed?

When are the japs going to apologize for these war crimes that they committed?

>Rape of nanking
>Unit 731
>Pearl harbor
>Cannibalism of australian troops during the kokoda track campain
>the massacre of 66 australian nurses
>the bombing of protected hospital ships
>comfort women
>cannibalism of american pilots at chichijima
>the bataan death march
>the sandakan death march of which only 6 australians survived out of 2000
>the killing of merchant marines after their ships had been sunk

I'd rather they apologize for corrupting our youth with their shity cartoons.

I second that motion.

Cue autistic NEET anime-posting faggots.

Fpbp

>japs jokingly bayonet dolls during practice drills
>dose orientals skewer and eat babbies!

Never, and they shouldn't. Nor should we apologize for our war crimes. Shit happens, get over it libshits.

In Singapore they bayonetted everyone in a hospital including nurses and the surgeon while he was operating.

>go to war
>try to win
>Butthut faggots demand you apologize for trying to win

It's war you faggot.

> Try

>>the bombing of protected hospital ships
Then they weren't really protected were they?

When you cucks finished what you started, when is Japan becoming a fucking nuclear wasteland?

>this pathetic site wouldn't be here without those pathetic weebs
I for one think that you should be bowing down to your nipponese overlords, chad.

Anime is pretty degenerate but the corruption is nowhere near as widespread as western cartoons, where 95% of kids grew up watching homosexual spongebob.

You know, Trump said something about Americans being obliged to defend Japan with their lives but Japan not being obliged to defend America. He also wants better ties with China and Russia.

This gives me the nice idea that if Trump wins, America might cease to support Japan and then Asia can swallow its mistake and destroy it. If I was the Chinese president I'd erase the place of people and replace it with pandas.

cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck

All of you disappoint your veterans that fought those demons .

Japan will cease to exist once America pulls support from it.

Great, so never.

Why don't you fuckers invade and create the Empire of the Rising Cunt?

It's half four m8, time to sleep.

>Japan will cease to exist once America pulls support from it.
Just as Australia almost did when the Nips invaded.
Where would the world be without big american and british cock? Real winners don't give a shit about warcrimes, and I respect Japan for that. It's fucking war, why bother pretending like there are rules?

That's a great idea. Wanna help?

It's just a film scene, same as this kind of propaganda picture in North Korea.

You spoiling for a glassing lad?

Come back when we leave the EU.

So never.

Australia was still half a colony of Britain back then, its population and infrastructure still isn't big enough for the country, of course it needed britain.

>crime

only killing humans is a crime

>comparing film footage of real events, backed tens of thousands of witnesses to a fucking illustration

You subhuman dwarves are fucking stupid and deserve to get exterminated

apologize for dutch pow prisoners you slint eyed cunt

Yes, these are all valid and reasonable points. However, muh 6 gorillion. Thank you and good day sir.

National nip extermination coalition when? We need to destroy the infection.

>war crimes

When will this meme die.

>It's fucking war, why bother pretending like there are rules?
Because if there really weren't rules in war, the first thing that would happen is that every side would kill their own officers and all logic to the conflict would break down into random piracy. But stay edgy, senpai.

>every side would kill their own officers
Literally what
When I say rules i'm talking about "war crimes", this modern fabrication that arose in a time of gentlemanly imperialism. Of course as the white man butchered half of the world, he had to write down a few rules to make the game more interesting and fair (and to appease the "enlightened" liberals back home).

Or do you just assume that all war fought throughout the ages was "fair" just like in your disney movies? Warfare has always been a bunch of dudes literally murdering each other for reasons they could care less to justify. There's nothing just or fair about it, and there shouldn't be.