Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Copy pasta low quality bait!

Hey John. :)

Youve been around these boards for many years............how come we never see current pictures of what you look like now?

Post some faggot : D

Are you calling me a liar?
I repeat, you are a faggot and you should just kill yourself.

Op came prepared.

Yes...................i am openly calling you a liar. Either post a CURRENT (meaning a picture of you with todays date and time) to prove that these are not old,and recycled photos weve all see on Sup Forums before.

Post em,or get the FUCK off of Sup Forums....forever.

Because he's over 300 pounds now and stays in his parents basement most of the time.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Prepared with what,exactly?

........photos from 2004 that hes reposted over a million times?

>hes
>hes
>hes

I thought the summer has ended? Better go make 5 more trap threads.

KEK!

Is that guy on the left jacking off?

Summer will end this week,dont worry. All the normies should be heading back to school by tomorrow..........and then all will be well.

So..you were on MTV? Cause that's the DJ faggot from Jersey shore.

More copy pasta. Originally posted by a 14 year old a couple of years ago.

Proof?

>a couple of years ago.
Try 10

Meh i like the boomhausier one better.

oh yeah?

Shit was cash yo

so cash

damn you paulie

it's Joey, actually, round-eye