Propaganda, legit, War or Etc?

Propaganda, legit, War or Etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/northkorea-missiles-russia-thaad/russia-says-will-react-to-new-u-s-anti-missile-system-in-south-korea-idUSR4N1LF00N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's a earthquake/tremor event about a 6 on the richer scale

I think if we can see if any of the hydrogen bombs detonated in the US created a earthquake/tremor event along with the strength of the earthquake/tremor we can calculate if its true + how strong it is

It's legit and it may lead to war, but a very clandestine special ops war that will be half over before we even know it started.

That is what i was thinking.

Or Trump's "Fire a Furry"

*and

Holy fuck he just looks like a tubby half retarded baby. I swear hes just suicidal and is devising the most elaborate suicide ever, and wants to take as many people with him as possible.

That "device" is too small for a H-Bomb

What the DPRK is doing is basically suicide.

Maybe what they tested was to big for them to fit in a missile, and this photo is the propaganda

Are they so delusional from living in a bubble for so long that they think they can get away with this? Or that they're actually capable of standing up to the US?

>"yes, is vewy nice, but ima gonna need more rube wight hewe"

Bring it

They are 100% not capable

>
They have a huge army, but like 6 shitty ships and no air superiority.

First vibrating butt plug rolls off North Korean assembly line.

I would buy a sex toy from the DPRK. New topic what would it look like?

Likely this.

This is what i would think.

donald trump is a fucking racist that's going to get us all killed

That too

earthquakes and bombs have different wavelenghts. it was a bomb

you made my day

>mfw

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Log thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" log of shit from Andy Sixx's ass isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a Celebrity's shit. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Logfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WOULD YOU SUCK A LOG OF SHIT FROM ANDY SIXX'S ASSHOLE?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be

go back to redit you faggot

pretty sure this shit is going to end badly

china/russia will support the fatass

lmao that took some effort

hey we all fags here

Who gives a shit there won't be a North Korea left if he start something

wish fermany havent gone to shit

thats some copy pasta bullshit and shit isnt even relevant. what are you, fucking retard?

right, unfortunate fags denied by society, living in despair.

China and Russia have already denounced the hydrogen test and are imploring Kim to stop this fucking nonsense.

I KNOW FAGGOT. Never heard of sarcasm?

yet they bitch about stuff like this

reuters.com/article/northkorea-missiles-russia-thaad/russia-says-will-react-to-new-u-s-anti-missile-system-in-south-korea-idUSR4N1LF00N

thats too weird for someone who wants to stop the norkies, they could do a much better job

youre a fucking stupid ignorant retard, do you even know whats gonna happen? there are tons of countries looking for retribution or put their hands on us, literally the whole world. dont you even fucking know what happened to fucking germany? they were like the biggest thing on earth, like nothing ever before, at that time. relatively just like us is now, they were fucking hunted down by peck of fucking inferior weasels. and am hella sure the same things gonna happen with us, if were gonna fall for their bait.

oh fuck off with your gay dork bullshit, go back and fuck with your kind you wannabe turd

That's just posturing. Been going on for decades.

China is the greater concern of the two IMO

Chinks can't even get working escalators or elevators..da fuck makes u think they can get an actual A or H bomb going? The dummy test really don't prove nothing. They can maybe blow up the south but fat boi knows when he lauches the real thing success or not his tiny island of a country will be turned into dust! I think he's just another shit talker like trump!

Their support of lil Kim I mean.

what do you mean blow up the south? you fucking faggot yankee we're the ones who actually fight for the country. go fuck yourself you cocksucking piece of shit jew.

I think he means South Korea.

What a retard.

I don't buy this NK pen propaganda. That's not what the inside of a pen looks like and the page he's holding is blank. I think those are painted sticks.