Hey Sup Forums, quick question: why do I like wearing panties, specifically thongs so much?

Hey Sup Forums, quick question: why do I like wearing panties, specifically thongs so much?

Because you're a faggot.

Glad to help.

It really is that simple OP

Thanks

What he said.

Check'd

because its the closest you'll get to being with a woman or feeling a feminine thing by turning yourself feminine
also, mental illness, and secretly you wanna try sucking cock.

Not even a secret

oh shit I didn't even notice.

OH SHIT DOUBLE DUBS

Autist here, here's the real fucking answer:

"Panties" and all the associations you have with them, i.e. femanine, for women, non-masculine, etc. only exist as conceptual object in your mind and your desire to wear them has nothing to do with you as a person and only with what you believe "your body" would appear desirable in. That's it. There's no more. It's all BS on a logical level. Wear fucking panties if you want. Obviously if wearing panties negatively effects your social life then you have two options:
1. Change your opinions about yourself and what you think "your body" looks good in for other people (hint hint fuck that)
2. Find new people to value who don't care/enjoy the image you think suits "your body".
/thread forever

Same autist
kys

That's not how dubs work retard. Gets are the last did gets only.

Summer never ends

Go shave and then make a new thread

Because its naughty, taboo and makes you feel feminine and feeling feminine is sexy...cuz feminine women are sexy...oh and the thong tickles your anus so theres that.

check'd

Different user
I do think double dubs should be a thing on here though.
They don't happen that often.

See

With this logic, the following must be true for women who wear boxers.

>because its the closest you'll get to being with a man or feeling a masculine thing by turning yourself masculine
>also, mental illness, and secretly you wanna try licking clit.

Also check'd

check'd

seems about right
wuts ur point? i'm wrong? some girls aren't secretly dykes?

do u rly tink dat ur rite? omg get a grip