Make sure you're grilling your steak the right way on Labor day. There is appx 70...

Make sure you're grilling your steak the right way on Labor day. There is appx 70,000 hospital visits annually due to food borne illness from underooked beef. Stop being a drain on society.

>Not mentioning that it's ground beef that causes illness, not good quality steaks

This is true.
Ground beef is processed and during its grinding it is slightly heated up making it grow bacteria faster than a good regular knife cut steak.

I've been cutting meat for 5 years and almost every other day I'll eat a completely raw piece of beef and I've never had a problem.

Gonna get worms.

beef is not pork...pork is the one with worms...that is why the jews dont eat it

My uncle ate steaks rare, turns out he died from HIV cause he was a homosexual jewish rabbi

It happens.

Gotta sear the outside fuck face

One instant death pls

Tapeworm exists in beef too. Pork just has the fucked up kind that tries to lay eggs in your brain.

you're just a pussy, all my life i ate my steak blue and im still top shape, stop being a little bitch and try it the way you can actually taste the meat

If you cook past medium rare you are a fucking degenerate and should kill yourself.

lol you guys dont know shit, there hasn't been any report in 50years thats why its safe to eat pork pink

It's not because it's "warmed up," it's because ground meats have much more surface area for contamination.

>Instant death

Well there goes any credibility you had.

the ''the Warm Up'' is true at my shop we were mixing frozen meat with normal meat to reduce the Risk/Temperature, but its not only about that it can be cross contamination people can be retarded and fucking lazy, making ground chicken then the ground beef after

Don't be a pussy OP
Grilled a steak a couple days ago for myself. Huge, like bigger than 2 hands and about 1.5" thick
Godamn so rare it was almost still raw in some places
So juicy and soft, it was practically melting between my teeth
And damn my seasoning is getting on point
Have some watery shit later that night
1,000% worth it, will do this again

Also drink a shot of vodka or whiskey to help kill off any bacteria if you truely think you might have bad bacteria. Probably the best cure for an upset stomach

Thats scientifically and logically unproven. That would mean room temp steaks would be unsafe too, but if you sear the surface and get it to temp, it's safe to eat. Correlation != causation. Bacterial growth does not magically start from inside the steak.

It's a low effort shitpost, dumbass.

This.

Beef (steak) is dense enough to prevent ingress of bacteria, searing the surface, is more than sufficient.

Do you think that Foodborne will be the new IP by fromsoft huh huh.
"This foods finished"
"It's all your cod!"
"Grant us pies, grant us pies"

once it gets grounded in the machine the temperature is much higher then room temperature and the difference between steaks and groundbeef is steak temp starts from outside to inside and its a closed slice as for groundbeef its high temp fucked up meat put back together with more possible entrance
hope it makes sense to you as it is for me