ITT we think Deep. Post conspiracies, deep thoughts. Anything intellectual

ITT we think Deep. Post conspiracies, deep thoughts. Anything intellectual.

Nice trips

Thanks

Damn youre on fire

Kek. Thanks user, sooner or later my streak will end... And so will life

Called it.

Holy fuck user. Nice Trips, and double dubs!

the universe is infinite

not only is the galaxy we are in filled with billions of stars and planets, but there are an infinite number of OTHER galaxies out there in the universe.

every single galaxy in space is it's own "universe". there could be thousands of galaxies out there that are exactly like ours, with the same exact star as ours and the same solar system as ours with the same earth as ours, but different.

this is how the multiverse will work. not with whole separate universes but just with galaxies.

while it may be possible very far in the future to travel through space and colonize the stars, it will be nearly impossible to travel to a whole other galaxy. even one close to us like andromeda. this is how the "universes" are kept separate, so we can never interfere with the timeline of another galaxy-universe.

Life is meaninglessness. I could fuck 200,000 young virgins and nobody will give a shit when I'm dead. They'll not remember me by my contributions to society

keeping thread alive

If everyone takes a shit at once will it affect earth in any way or would it just be pointless.. Like my life when I die

Are traps gay ?

Yes.. traps are gay user. Fucking faggots

>"girls" with dicks = guys
>liking "girls" with dicks
>its gay
>you're gay

this is an intelectual thread, not a "question my sexuality in an age where no one really cares if you're gay anymore" thread

Kys and get off my thread faggot

Bump

why does this shit get 4 replies and

this
gets 0

I love you faggot. N o H o M o

wow what a fucking AMAZING thread

No sir