ITT: Post any mucore album that you straight up don't like, and others tell you why they like it and that you're a pleb

ITT: Post any mucore album that you straight up don't like, and others tell you why they like it and that you're a pleb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tZamFKyPwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigga it sounds sooooooooooo good

The vocals are absolutely unique and impressive. It's not hard to understand.

literally of all the fucking albums in the world, how can you not like that one?
Its track after track of perfectly produced pop masterpiece. The vocals are incredible, the vibes are enchanting.
The hooks are catchy the sounds are beautiful. What are you missing?

I'm with you on that one

I didn't really like Cocteau Twins until I got more into dream pop then revisisted them, the moods are way more ethereal than a lot of modern stuff as opposed to just dreamy and I think that makes it difficult for some people.

You should come back to it once you get kind of bored or too used to stuff like Beach House and Deerhunter

It also could be because thats not even their best album tho

Emergency & I, those fucking vocals. Could give it another try though.

That's what I thought at first, but by my 3rd listen it really grew on me. Top 10 album for me now

I'll try it again then

good taste.

kys tripfag

Great melodies, great vocalist, its just straight up pop goodness
>It also could be because thats not even their best album tho
this is true though

when Cocteau Twins say ‘ifmffweirgg digytrq heurf nef’ in Lorelei

I've listened to it twice now and it just seems like sporkcore

The Unnatural World is fine and Giles Corey is fine but I cannot get into this album.

Entry level Cocteaus IMO. It's got the highest accessibility to quality ratio but they've made more interesting if not less immediate albums. Try the pre-Blue Bell Knoll stuff if you want something a bit gothier (Garlands, Head Over Heels) or top shelf ethereal wave (Treasure, Victorialand).

this album is annoyingly syncopated

tell me album it
youtube.com/watch?v=4tZamFKyPwM

Try Treasure, I still don't like H&LV but Treasure is amazing.

yep pretty much this, god tier as fuck man
actually yes, i started CT's discography with this classic still though how can you not like H&LV

By the fucking way, did anyone know about her appearance at the Royal Albert Hall recently? I can't find anything about it.

The Heavy parts are subatomically deep and unyieldingly hard. Its too long winded, but sitting through the whole thing gives those heavy parts the third impact that was intended