Opinions on hip dips?

Opinions on hip dips?

Not my favourite, but are nice to get a good grip when doing it from behind, that pussy get wrecked.

You mean muffin tops?

Depends on if that's you or not

fucking gross, desu

I like em. But only if but only when thighs and hips are on the same thiccnes level.

Gross.

I like. Let's see those boobies

deformed bitch is deformed
looks like she need to take a huge shit

This is purely from observation and my own conjecture, but I believe hip dips are a result of tight low-waist pants as opposed to being overweight.

At first I thought they were just love-handles, until I observed them on a very skinny petite woman. I believe the tight low-waisted pants somehow influence fat deposition in the hips, possibly restricting normal fat deposition and redistributing it above and below where the pants sit.

I conclude that the best way a woman can avoid this, IMHO, ugly figure, is by wearing high-waisted pants.

What a stupid thing to say

Came into thread to write this exactly.

Holy shit. This is my fetish.

I'm been looking for one forever.

Post moar please, you beautiful broken whore of a slut.

>this
was confuse for a while when this skinny chick I knew had them bad but my thicc gf at the time didn't.
Not a fan, wear less restrictive clothes op

It's more down to bone structure where some girls have literal dips in their hips, unfortunately high waisted pants only accentuate it

You fucking slut. Are you ashamed by your lumpy body? You should be. But not with me. I like to grip those handles tight. Watch your ass cheeks bounce and ripple as I rape you till your bleeding. You want to be loved, you want to be loved you want to be loved

>you beautiful broken whore of a slut
cringe, but still kinda poetic.

4/10

I prefer women who care about the capabilities of their body, not just the comforts of their mind.

meh

Muffin top?

Fit girls have them too

She can't even get being fat right

MOAR

I call bs. this has to be shopped

Holy fuck has to be shopped or we are witnessing history.

I just cant understand this wtf

uh

I don't get it. Who is she supposed to be?

How is it that her face is 8.5 and her body is a 3
How did this happen

jfc. yall are retards. hip dips are a result of the hips going in opposed to out.

face of a hottie, body of a thoty

2011? What is she like 59 by now?

What said, if wearing kind-tight clothes changed how fat was distributed then all a guy with a beer gut has to do is wear an under-armor type shirt and stretch out the spandex on all of it except the stomach area and boom fat redistribution. Hip dips are just a result of having a weird waist/hip ratio and where your body preferentially deposits fat, which is more genetics than anything. Now if you were strapping corsets onto your upper thighs near your hips and cinching it up tight and wearing that 24/7, then yeah maybe over years that might do it, but yoga pants aren't that tight.

I think I found my future wife

Yoga pants aren't that tight, but some girls wear jeans that get pretty close to doing exactly what you are saying. Any time I've seen this it's on a girl that wears jeans that are way too tight and do not have enough spandex content to be worn so tightly.

>expected hip dip thread
>got fat muffin tops instead

:(

Seconded

The kind they have to wiggle and jump and do acrobats to get into. I've seen them. Those jeans almost always look like they're about to break.

Disgusting

Bump

I was going to post the exact smae thing

I dated a girl who wore dresses and boy shorts and she had the ideal hourglass shape...
Also dated a girl who wore tight jeans and thongs and she had hip dips..

I think they are an ugly deformity

I find them sexy as fuck. My ex had them and I would mess with them all the time