Tfw Death Grips will never release 8/10+ material again

>tfw Death Grips will never release 8/10+ material again

What the fuck happened?

Is it me or is this the one Death Grips album that's only good sober?

But Steroids is the best thing they ever released

The only good songs are: Spikes, Eh, Houdini, 3 Bedrooms..., and 80808. I'd have to be drunk on my to listen to the rest.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you mean? I enjoyed bottomless pit very much on acid, albeit I did get tired of it pretty fast but thats because of the interest loss effect of psychedelics.

I went from experiencing some kind of bizarre Stendhal syndrome to being bored in 20 mins.

BP is 9/10 tho

Oath

>giving bad people good ideas
>hothead
>warping
>bb poison

Nope

are you implying they're the only good songs, or that they're bad songs?

They are annoyingly bad

They release alot of 9/10-8/10 songs on albums, while at the same time releasing complete shit along with it. Who else do we know who does that?

the first 2 songs are great tho. Warping and BB Poison are the worst on the record

Exactly who I had in mind desu

Lol no they are hot fucking garbage. Don't get me wrong it's better than JD, but that's not saying much considering that JD only had 2 good songs.

>They are annoyingly bad
Are you even into death grips?

you're supposed to love the "blobloblo" sound and other memes

I don't get how you could find the first track hot garbage and not, say, the final track

pleb picks

Is JD referring to Jenny Death? Because I loved Jenny Death.

Giving bad people good ideas - 1/10

Bottomless Pit - 5/10

If you think this album is above a 6/10 you are the definition of a pleb

Jenny Death is objectively the worst, people pretend to enjoy it because they waisted months memeing in anticipation. On GP & Turned Off are amazing though.

I seriously don't get why people can't let others enjoy music without bickering over it.

Just like what you want to. Stop asking for validation.

I really thoroughly enjoyed Pss pss, inanimate sensation, and The Powers That B.

don't talk shit on I'LL FUCK YOU IN HALF

not that guy but I don't like giving bad people good ideas because the female vocals are fucking awful and go horribly with the beat

>I seriously don't get why people can't let others enjoy music without bickering over it.

This your first visit on Sup Forums?

Pretty much every death grips record except for the meme releases like steroids or the instrumental thing are of consistent quality to me.

>implying he's wrong

Atleast we can both agree Steroids is shit, FW is meh, and I've only listened to Interview a couple of times and can't remember a single thing about it, so it's probably bad too

Steroids is only second to NOTM

Their best release is a 5/10 at best

Bump

>samefagging this hard

You're thesis is wrong, the subject of the thread is to ask what happened to the drop in quality in terms of their recent releases. You have to be on the autism spectrum to think JD, BP, or Roids comes close to anything that came before.

>tho

Your***

>steroids is shit
I wouldn't go that far, but I do think that it is of lesser quality.

I actually think that a scene full of watered down death grips inspired music, with the occasional decent death gripsy album would be good for music.

I can assure you that the guy who posted ">implying he's wrong" is different than me. Sorry if I'm not having proper Sup Forums format or whatever I honestly don't give ashit. I'm tired.

>I actually think that a scene full of watered down death grips inspired music, with the occasional decent death gripsy album would be good for music.

Waiting for this desu, my only hope atm since DG went from sugar to shit

Ok

I'm not samefagging. Just wanna make that clear. Bye. I need rest.

Fuck Sup Forums.

While steroids wasn't a quality album, it had some decent ideas and made me hopeful for some death grips inspired techno / dance / party / whatever music.

Have fun back on reddit, user!

not talking shit on it, I like it

do you realize that death grips is a meme band and nobody unironically listens to their music?

xS

wow this band fell off hard

>implying Sup Forums wasn't based entirely around discussing "meme" bands

I want nu Sup Forums to leave

As someone who only discovered DG when Bottomless Pit came out and binged listened to their discography in the last 48 hours I can tell you that you are objectively wrong

>As someone who only discovered DG when Bottomless Pit came out

>coming this late to the party

Arguement null and void

they were quite literally the only good songs on bp (as well as the title track)

>he dislikes steroids

what's wrong with you kid

how long have you even been here, if you were here prior to Jenny Death coming out you actually have no clue.

weren't**

ah, the jenny death when days
how i miss them

Peak hype and love for DG during those days, it was great, the discussions and obsessions over every morsel of info was fascinating, I learnt so much.

Now nu-Sup Forums is all about shitting on DG and avoiding discussions.

they never did

But steroids is an 8.75/10

i like death grips

How'd you find this picture of me it looks like a photo

>tfw Death Grips will never release 3/10+ material
ftfy

death grips is touring its 2017 i think its my last chance to see death grips

steroids is great pleb

I saw them live in london and it was bretty good

Third best imo but the point still stands.

Kys

Death Grips EP - 8/10
Exmilitary - 7.5/10
The Money Store - 8.5/10
No Love Deep Web - 9/10
Government Plates - 9/10
niggas on the moon - 10/10
Jenny Death - 7/10
Bottomless Pit - 7/10
Steroids - 6/10

Jenny Death will be the basis of the Nu Metal Revival that will save popular music. I unironically believe this

>Steroids - 6/10
i disagree :)

c'mon man steroids isn't a 6/10, feels like a short 22 minute listen everytime I listen to it just flows nicely.

is the only download of Steroids from youtube?

People don't like Warping? That is the heaviest song DG has ever done and a toss up for the stand out track between that Eh on BP in my opinion.

You might have said that after Government Plates. I wouldn't write them off. They have a new one coming up.

Why doesn't Centuries of Damn get as much love as ON GP?

Not as lyrically interesting.

EP - 8/10 - Some of DG's best tracks are on this.

ExMilitary - 9/10 - About as good as it gets for a mixtape.

The Money Store - 10/10 - Perfection.

NLDW - 6/10 People like this album for how raw it sounds, but to me it sounds unfinished.

Gov Plates - 8.5/10 DG's most consistent album.

NOTM - 10/10 Experimental unlike anything else with perfect execution.

Jenny Death - 8/10 First DG album that feels kind of safe, but still good.

BP - 7/10 Not bad, refining the sounds established from the first 3 releases.

Steroids - 6/10 Just a mix to hold us over. It sounds like the next album will be very experimental based on this which is good.