Hey Sup Forums, fall is coming around, its starting to get that strange wholesome feeling of change in the air

Hey Sup Forums, fall is coming around, its starting to get that strange wholesome feeling of change in the air.

So, lets have a comfy bread, I need to fill up my comfy fold anyway.

We can also discuss whats stressing us in our lives.

Lets take a break from the deviant degenerate newfaggotry that is Sup Forums today.

okay you begin user

i am stressed during the day. alcohol helps at night. my liver is prob rekt

Its funny, I just had to kick alcohol. It helps with anxiety.

Iv been about a week sober, the first few days were hell but im starting to level out.

The anxiety is still there though, going to have to figure out how to handle that.

tell me, when you drink do you get a strange dull ache in your right ribcage below your chest muscle?

im realizing that another year is going to end soon and i again did not complete one aim. Also didnt stop fapping

That moment when you realize you will never feel this comfy in your live because you let down every person who ever cared about you in your life :)

..this country...

Why did you let them all down?

Perhaps they expected too much.

Got more determination than me to just drop booze like that.

Also need more rainy day/ snowy pics.

1/?

nobody would be sad if you killed yourself

I only stress because I've been happy for quite some times now. I mean, not happy, just not depressed. I'm just afraid I'll fall again so I try to ''tame'' my happiness with drugs, alcohol and friends. I guess it's working, for now, but I know that if I ever get depressed again, I won't be able to survive.

starting school back again. hopefully lose weight too since im determined to do it plus really eases out stress

Hey guys, i founded cure for anxiety.
I started with fixing my bed after that everything that i want i conquer, belive me on this there is no better feeling than that, its in our nature to fight for our goals and conquer, and everything starts with simple things, get your life under control, fix things, finish that game, get that job, get that girl, get that car and you will see the feeling its beutifull, the feeling of conquering your life and getting things done by yourself.Fucking best feeling ever, also i used drugs and i felt nice sensations that are better than sex but belive me the feel whan you do things for yourself its best ever!

School is stressful, but not unbearable. Life is good, a lot better then it used to be. Getting help for my depression finally, after years of struggling with it. Single, but not lonely. Have great friends. Life is what you make it Sup Forums you just gotta put forth some effort. Won't always work, but it's better to shoot for the moon and land in the stars rather then shoot for home and make it to your front yard

Did you teach yourself english aswell?

YES YES YES YES
hardship is the key to happiness

Why you post this?

user, how old are you? Maybe you'll grow taller and the weight will balance itself out.

comfy comfy

Yes my friend!