Mgtow is just another term for WIFE BEATER!

Mgtow is just another term for WIFE BEATER!
youtube.com/watch?v=VuzDZ9gE8XQ

tits or gtfo

How can they be wife beaters if they've never had wives?

I'm mgtow.

Women aren't worth anything more than sex and reproduction in a relationship and they are a headache. Shit, one of my female classmates looks like Ronda Rousey and brags about left swiping people on Bumble and only gives very good looking guys or popular guys a shred of attention when she is a strong 4/10. She is a bitch to everyone else. Too many want it all and think they deserve it all while offering little to nothing in exchange. Women are a pain and marriage is in their favor. No thank you.

Also:

She uses Bumble to look for higher tier men and in her diseased mind most of them still aren't good enough for her.

This is women in a nutshell.

bro i can understand you ... but there are always exceptions.

MGTOW and red pill works but not for all women and men.

Exceptions are rare. I'm looking at the underlying mechanisms that attract women and see a slanted field to a high degree. I'll pass. I was a nerd who was fit, good looking, tall, hung and clever as fuck. They didn't care. I was a nerd. Now I'm the same nerd set in to make good money. Now they suddenly give a fuck.

I'm good. They had their collective chances.

im a nerd as well, not so fit but good looking tall no money (cause im a student)

i have a gf for 3 months now and have several chance for more ...

its not about your money. Perhaps you just seek for the wrong kind of women.

LOL stfu you faggot your just ugly and cant get pussy

How the fuck is someone who refuses to get a wife a wifebeater? That's like calling someone who refuses to eat meat an animal killer.

When I had girls interested it was test after test with them, constant bullshit and attempts at manipulation. Even the high achievers.

Relative to where I stood most girls who were interested I had no interest in. If you were an 8/10 with a lot going on but 3-5/10s came exclusively looking to date up with low ambitions or weren't intelligent you'd bail.

I got into a position of extremely high salary and now they want me (the good looking ones or average ones with a little motivation and brains). The big issue is their unrealistic expectations and wanting to get swept off by a successful guy. If you went from nothing and shit options to great and the only change was money then you'd leave too. That sets up a piss poor trust situation as a whole.

MGTOW is when frustrated cringelords try to feel better about all the rejections.
>giving up
Instead of using common sense and experience and try to find better bitches, these cucks just sit around, pretend they are hot shit.

You need a whole movement just to avoid telling a girl what you think avoit her bullshit? wow, impotenr much huh?
Its easy, just be honest with her and yourself, tell her if you think shes wrong, learn to discuss and try to compromise, if you are both at fault or put her in her place if youre right. If she respects you shell try to make things better, if not, good, dump her, dodged a bullet.

LMAO so true you aced it

This was women of all backgrounds, races, success levels. It was a thing they did.

Before income genes only selection. The jocks and asshats got them since it was assumed they had good genes.

Then when I obtain resources and prove my worth now they bet on me. In both instances it was the trying to aim way above where many stood betting on success predictive or after the fact while still playing games to see if they can get better. I've figured nothing is ever enough and nearly every girl will cheat in the right setting or for the right guy. I've seen a lot of shit.

3/4 of the girls i have been with were over 5/10 the other 1/4 was 5/10.

i think you take life it self too serious ... or you select always the bitches i dont know :)

they are tho

Appreciate it.
Also these youtube channels are an easy way to make money from frustrated ppl. They are not wrong, but will make you frustrated.
Giving up on pussy because other men failed, how sad.
Marriage is a problem tho, but there are possivilities to not get fucked over in a divorce.

Mgtows beat women! why can't you cuck faggots realize that shit???

ditto.

My work/employment situ is very good with salary and own shareholdings with company etc. My lifetime security was in place at 17, which gave me freedom.

I have no time anymore for the high flyers because of their arrogance and their demands. The ones I have met are just career bitches.

To be quite honost, the best girls I have met, who I would consider having a relationship with, said at arms length, are the ones who have had it all, and broken it off to look after family. They're the ones with values in the right place. 4/10's and 6/10's mostly. Any female who has walked away from her family is a no go area, even for a fuck. Those types cannot be trusted and have 'bitch', stamped all over them.

>Mgtows beat women
So what?

he's not wrong

You're mgtow?

Classmates? What are you like .. 17 or something?

my channel is not monetized. I am not doing it for the money. I do this to help others out of the goodness of my heart

Medical.

Older

And the money is in regards to future income and inheritance from family business I played a big role in.

LOL

It's true.

As a kid-late teen while in college I designed the website, went to each site with my father and evaluated them and helped pick the business location, looked at the finances, designed the business cards with him as well as printed and designed everything for it. I did the tech stuff. He got the paperwork and out his money in. I put in 2k (location cost 5k to start. I put in 40 percent money). I went to NY and other places and negotiated prices etc while he ran things here, did all that. We would flip who goes there to keep it running.

I left after finishing my undergrad to study medicine. We taught my mom how to do some of what I did. She works in my place at times but the business is slower so not often. Otherwise I fix tech issues for him once in a while now.

P.S, I'm setting up plans for a new business I'll put 50 percent in with him next year.

Some of us actually do commit fully and invest. I wouldn't say a big role in it if I wasn't nearly 50 percent partner. I was just behind the scenes doing things since his face is a better one for the job.