Hey Sup Forums I posted about this quite a while ago and thought I would do so again

Hey Sup Forums I posted about this quite a while ago and thought I would do so again.

hellrising.com/index.php

Hellrising is a game that Sup Forums had a sort of guild in some time ago in. Its a survival horror mmorpg, where you choose to play as a vampire, zombie or human in a quarantined city.
There is quite a bit to do, such as kill othet players, as a human find and build all sorts of items and bases, tons of npcs that have unique drops for special items (grenade launchers and other weapons)

Anyways I thought I would let you guys try it out or if you used to play then come back.

Ill post some useful links
hellrising.wikia.com/wiki/Game_FAQ (this has some useful info on basic mechanics)

slimebeast.com/forum/hell-rising/tyr's-newbie-guide/msg1801/#msg1801
(Decent newbie guide)

can't find it on steam

Its not on steam its a web game

does it have achievements

There are some special ways you can kill people in specific buildings, but no actual "acheivment" function. there is a top players list though

wtf is this
is it an FPS?

Its the game map

No its not a fps its a rpg

so it's like Stardew Valley?

No not quite. Its a text based game actually so itll be hard for you to compare it to something, I say try it and if you don't like it then oh well

oh. are you allowed to swear

DAMN FUCKING RIGHT YOU'RE ALLOWED TO SWEAR
FUCK DEM NIGGERS RIGHT UP THEIR NIGGER ASSES

>1234
nice walk

yes

I walk the walk and talk the talk.

the fuck is this