Anyone else have the urge to want to eat a qt girls poop?

Anyone else have the urge to want to eat a qt girls poop?
Whenever I see a hot girl with a nice bubble butt walking about, I just want to bury my face in it and taste their chocolate

no that's autistic

damn guess I'm an autist then

> be OP
> walking around staring at girls asses
> have great idea
> go to mall
> wait for girl to go to bathroom
> pray that she doesnt flush
> here a flush
> repeat until no flush
> finally
> go into bathroom
> eat shit out of toilet

Nah, that's gross, it has to be straight from the source. I'd only find it hot if my face was buried in between a girls warm fleshy cheeks as she deposited a load in my mouth.
Otherwise I'd just wait for my sister to forget to flush.

Fuck no, shit is shit no matter who it comes from whether it's from Scarlett Johanssons ass or a fat neckbeard it's going to smell and taste like shit.

that's a uggo, not a qt

More?

meh, that's like saying pussy is just pussy no matter who it's on.
obviously that isn't true, or you'd have no problem fucking a ugly fatty over an otherwise pretty girl.

Is your sister hot?
More importantly do you like her farts?

Was that a wad of cum that came out with that shit? What a good girl

has she taken a cream pie before shitting?

vaginal discharge, it's like a natural douche
all women do it daily

I would give a girl a rim job, but it have to be a white girl, form 18 to 25, with a clean, shaved, freshly showered girl. It's tastes great.
But not eating shit user, what is wrong with you?

I have only rimmed a 16 year old white blonde girl with big tits an even bigger insecurities ...

>vaginal discharge
I think I found a new fetish
>mfw, I boner diamonds when seeing a shitting cunt's vaginal discharge

Yeah I know what discharge is, it just looked to me like a wad of love juice

You must of had one fked up childhood. Or you're malnourished from a constant diet of tendies and are now craving needed minerals and nutrients

I wouldn't want to eat it, but whenever I see a really cute girl the first thing I think is what her shit would look and smell like.

>but it have to be a white girl, form 18 to 25
Why would that matter, and what's the point if it]s clean? You might as well just lick her hand.
There's nothing more intimate than accepting and tasting a girls chocolate.

Sometimes you can smell the pussy and the ass on dirty panties

That's weird that he made 18 a cut off as well

I know how you feel man, i've got an ass fetish and when i say fetish i really mean it. Whenever I see a girl with an ass like pic related I just instantly think about them shitting and all the times they had diarrhea or really bad taco farts or something. But the farthest I've ever taken it is just eating a girl's sweaty ass. I don't know where this fetish stemmed from but It might have something to do with the anal phase in my childhood, fuck I love ass.

>but It might have something to do with the anal phase in my childhood
Same user, it's like it started with my love of butts, then big meatier butts, anal, twerking, etc now it evolved into scat.
I can't go back.

i always wanted to try white girl shit

It's pretty good stuff tbh

>implying you've ever had it

>Implying every single person on Sup Forums is a pathetic virgin like you

so u tried white girl shit? hows the taste? shoot some info of ladies that are down for it

How can someone shit without pissing? I don't get it.

I have not actually chowed down on scat if that's what you mean... But I have spent plenty of time with my face near a white girl's butthole rimming it real good when it's sweaty and clean as well as dirty and I know what a Musky ass taste like

what is the source of these big butt girls shitting fucking tell me

That's a big shit

what a waste too, that could feed someone for a whole day

sauce !

Fucking filth. You should be ashamed of posting such a thing and the girl in your photo should be stoned.

ive eaten sweaty ass as well but hard to find a girl thats actually down to shit on me.. define "dirty" you mean after she shited?

Are there any cute teens that do scat? Only one I found was some Russian girl, but they are old and shit quality videos.

hook me up with the info of the old females bro

Just search scat on viper girls.

or poopeegirls . com

that's just disgusting,
liquid shit just isn't appeasing

It sure is a bubblin'

bump

i hear you OP
done it few times. would do it again

Shes not bad looking, but she used fake shit. Or at least in some of her vids.

would love too but i am afraid that i could get sex.

Where do you find a girl like this?
Also greentext?

Sometimes when I'm rimming a girl I stick my finger way up there and coat it in shit. Then I pull it out and suck it clean. Done it with pretty much every girl I've rimmed. One of my ex's used to call it stink finger because even though I cleaned it it still smelled like poo

How did you get a girl to let you do it?
I want to ask but i don't want to creep her out

looks like she had the fish
and don't call me shirley

nothing too fancy for a greentext. i had it two times. both from a different mistresses. luckily they were beautiful and taste was amazing.
just google serach for mistresses in your town

They see the shit? Do you discuss this with them or just go for it?

> pussy booger

ye i remember seeing it come from someone pissing in a open air toilet
it was hot as fuck

>mistresses
I'm barely in college, not at that point yet where I can get get a mistress

webm of the clip
in case any1 wants

Same it would have to be direct from the source. Have always thought of my neighbor (like 56 but looks amazing for her age) using me as a toilet.

you only need to get some money
they take $200-300 per average session

you can tell it's fake by the color, looks like pure chocolate

Meh, I rather just find a gf who was into it. Paying for something I can get for free doesn't make sense.

Sauce

YLYL Thread

yes bro

lol xd

scat lovers

is she 4hugeturds?

dat fiber diet

Remind me not to eat anything off a plate that this woman's house. Fucking hatch a corn backed rattler right on the fine china.

that's so sick

I wish I didn't watch that