Just got booted. How to take it off?

Just got booted. How to take it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/minidev/lib/boot
youtube.com/watch?v=egtn7swD_Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get some liquid nitrogen, pour it on it, and terminator 2 shatter that shit.

tried chippin a bit on it with your teeth?

Angle grinder

pic related

take wheel off, put donut on, drive away

the structure of these things are usually their strong points. Honestly, you could probably core-out the lock mechanism with a 12v drill.

it's funny as fuck seeing all these "case hardened steel" indestructable shackle pad locks bypassed by a weak ass drill just coring the shitty brass.

Pay your ticket, you lazy fucking nigger.

Know anything about lockpicking? I pick locks for fun, I can help explain a process

This.

Also, you think you're not going to get an additional ticket for removing the boot? You'll probably get charged with destruction of police property or something. Pay your fine, stop parking like a fucking retard.

This. You break that fucker, and not only do you still owe your tickets, but now you'll be buying the police department a brand new car boot. And they are not fucking cheap. Oh, and you'll get destruction of police property, which could be a felony.

Handheld angle grinder, sawzall with a few metal blades, handheld bandsaw would work best.

I remember reading a story about a guy that lived in some annoying homeowners association neighborhood that got a boot on for parking outside his own house. He ended up getting those little wheel dolleys, lifting the car up, and pushing it into his garage. After that he disputed the claim and sued the people that put the boot on claiming they damaged his property in his garage. Not sure how the entire thing turned out, but he just drove his beater around while fucking with them in court for months.

i'm pretty sure they make them so you can't just take the wheel off, the sides of those things usually cover the lug nuts and you can't get access to them. although i've seen different designs where you can just remove the whole wheel, i don't think that's one of them.

OP you could also just get a friend who's got a truck with towing capacity and just tow it back to your place so can can work on removing the boot.

HOAs are the fucking devil. And I thought small-town government was a pain in the ass... made the mistake of buying my current house in an HOA area without doing the research because how bad can it be, right? I wish death on all the people in this development every time I drive down the street.

The structure is not really thier strong point since it is not one solid piece.

If OP wants instructions though,

web.mit.edu/minidev/lib/boot

My face when I read apple grinder

Sell your car "as is" and move to a civilized part of the world?

wait, OP. is there a way to enter a code on the boot? like buttons for a sequence? some boots can be remotely taken off after you pay a fine on the phone and they give you the code to remove it. then you take the boot back to a facility.

I'm looking at 10+ acre unincorporated properties just to get the fuck away from neighbors.

Lul

Nope, no code.

this is not the police who did this. faggot.

They take down your lisence plate and car info when they put the boot on. So even if you manage to take it off, you'll just end up having to pay even more money.

Wait, did you check to see if you're a tremendous faggot?

looooooool why

yes already verified. I'm going to lock pick it.

Smash up the car and claim wild niggers did it and sue the police

what if you report the car as stolen, claim you don't drive it often or that it's usually parked in an area that's not visible, that's why you didn't notice it missing. you'd have to had avoided security cameras though, but that's a good excuse, no?

either way, i don't agree with this boot shit. what the fuck could be so important to someone that they would boot someone's car? street cleaning rules in effect? unless it's a fire zone or something why the fuck doesnt anyone care where you put your car. it's bullshit. its just a money generation scheme while someone is holding your property for ransom. fuck that.

Uh huh. Barrel lock from the pic? Best of luck, hon.

So if it wasn't the cops, who booted you?

I pick locks as a hobby. I can offer advice, these locks are not difficult, worse case scenario, may have to pick more than once if it only quarter turns upon picking.

Can a basic lock picking kit work? Saw it can online.

Atleast you use new tyres OP, good on you

You would have to have reported the car stolen before the boot was put on. Paper trails exist for a reason.

I agree though, boots are bullshit. I once was booted for parking in a store's parking lot for like 20 minutes while I went to the shop next to it that didn't have a parking spot. Ended up costing me like $80 to get it off.

remove the tire and put the spare on

I removed the tire and put the spare on

those fucks have no right wasting your time because of corrupt parking laws
good for you

In large parts of the US, boots aren't put on cars by the police, but by tow truck drivers (private enterprise) looking to screw over some random stranger for money. It amounts to extortion. So fuck right off with your high horse moral bullshit, okay faggots?

This. I'm generally respectful of actual law enforcement, but this shit by private citizens shouldn't be legal.

Those are purely psychological. Just start driving, it'll come off on its own. Modern tires will be fine. Trust me, I'm an expert.

this, it will fall of just as you start driving

Fuck them show them just cut that fucker right off.

>Just got booted.

Angle grinder.

Does it work the same with nitrogen gas?

youtube.com/watch?v=egtn7swD_Jg

Buying tubular lock pick

lower tire pressure 5/10 lbs and drive out of the boot.

unscrew the centre screw.

I can't park in my two assigned parking spaces for my townhouse right now. I'm like $700 behind in my HOA fees so they sent my parking spot numbers to a local tow truck company that trolls the development. So I have to park like 2 blocks away on the street. Not the end of the world, but a pain in the ass for sure.

If it's owned by a tow truck company, cut that shit off, then call them and say you got it removed at a garage 4 towns over, send them on a 200 mile trip for nothing. Those things are like 1000 dollars a piece

Why'd it get booted? Did you park in a handicap spot or some shit?

Get a beater and load it up with 3 tons of rocks, tow truck will breaking boom trying to pick it up. Or dump garbage there to spit the fuckers

So in other words, you're a dipshit dumbfuck. You deserve to get booted if you can't pay your bills.

shouldnt have parked in another stores lot you idiot

>Get a beater and load it up with 3 tons of rocks
thats really stupid

hou aboot kys