It's every day edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QretC8VTpOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this post will hit bump limit

jpop general

Fuck off faggot.

dab on them haters bro

it's so clear Ethan's jealous of the bro lifestyle.

england is my cishet

eh, he's definitely not jealous. he's just using him to get views and hence get money. he does this with every hot thing in order to stay relevant.

I hate to be Sup Forums but Ethan can be such a Jew at times.

still, it's so obvious that jealousy is the real reason behind a large chunk of the butthurt. Who cares about disturbed neighbours or girls with hurt feelings? the real reason people want to bring jake down is because his demeanour resembles that of their childhood bullies. every other reason is a scapegoat - these people can't stand to see someone like this succeed.

Jeez, chill out Sigmund

H A T E R S P R A P T E R

I juts pooed my pants lol

lool

xD

maybe for you? i'm pretty sure most people just think he's just a selfish douche.

have you ever talked to anyone about what happened in grade school?

Jake Paul is the saviour of the white race

D A B O N T H E H A T E R S

this is the reality

plus i think jews just have some biological factor that makes them want to tear down the aryan man by their very nature

Jake Paul is the the last stand of implicit white identity in the USA. This is why (((they))) loathe him so much. They are afraid of him.

Heres a quick rundown:

jake paul
>fastest growing channel on the platform
>tall aryan man in his prime
>fit, strong and at his physical peak
>former tv actor
>actually cares about his fans went to visit a 14 year old cancer patient before he was even famous
>enjoying his life to the fullest, making money off of light hearted entertainment for young people
>christian
>already married at the age of 20 in a loving relationship with a white aryan princess
>probably voted for based trump as a white guy from ohio
> his parents are proud american patriots
>proud of his country and race

ethan shekelstein
>stagnant channel with recycled tired content
>old manlet kike
>out of shape, disgusting looking high estrogen body
>was a no namer virgin loser before youtube
>steals material from other comedians
>is a loser beta met his wife at a holocaust museum
>is married to a flat chested ugly rat looking jew
>pessimistic jew shithead, makes a living off of smugly putting others down whilst contributing nothing himself
>doesn’t give a fuck about his fans begs on pateron for money to pay for lawyers even though he is already rich
>voted for Hillary and is very liberal
>his parents are commie drug loving degenerates
>complains about jake doxing people he doxed dj khaled in a video (different rules for us goys I guess)
>(((Seth Rogen))) tweeted that he would use his influence to actively stop Jake Paul from getting roles in movies obvious jewish collusion

lol yeah i enjoy this guy

watch all his videos

he s soooo savage
dab

there are plenty of selfish douches in the world - why waste so much effort on jake unless you're jealous?

*dabs*

>Ethan can be such a Jew at times.
>at times

Im sure disney fired him because they were jealous of him

GOD AMONG COD

Disney are above jake. they just don't want their public image ruined.

the jealous types are the ones who jake makes feel small. Case in point: this dude youtube.com/watch?v=QretC8VTpOg

He just wants his neighbors to come out and play motorcycles with him

Okay, who unironically here is a Jake Paul fan? Be honest.

Makes sense, the majority of Jake Paul haters were probably losers who got bullied.