Still jerking off to my daughter

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sikicandrea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post more pics!!!!

why?

keep posting!

Continue

picture obviously not related. i would never share what i am about to describe with anyone.

op, don't have a daughter but i have been filming my younger sister getting into and out of the shower for years. i have a few of her in her room and one where she masturbates in the shower - not the greatest as it is shot from under the radiator at ground level and the shower door is glass.

masturbating to her has been one of my favorite things. she has no idea i know exactly what her naked body looks like from head to toe; that in two videos the fates blessed me with her bent over pussy being right in front of the camera.

it's wonderful having the videos and masturbating to them. cumming while looking her right in the face is something i can't explain. there is a power to it. i own the whore and she has no idea. i've owned her for years.

Post pix we haven't seen or tell us of dirty things you've done to her

I have an older sister and I couldn't imagine spying on her like that, I'm just not into that. But I do respect your opinion! I can imagine what a rush that must be to capture something so hot, it's like christmas I bet!

once I was working in the backyard
then I entered the house through the backdoor
then I tracked mud and fertilizer all over the kitchen floor
just clumps of brown all over the white tiles
dirrrrrrrrrrrrrtayyyyyyyyyy

oh she wasn't home was at school

the cameras are out there and easy to use and incredibly difficult to detect for good quality video if you are willing to invest.

you must do this if you jerk off to her vaguely revealing bathing suit pictures and whatever mental images you have of her wearing tiny things while moving from her room to the bathroom at night.

those images and pictures are nothing once you, after careful testing and consideration and placement and with much patience, get your first video where you are able to see her face and breasts in the same frame; her face and upper body; her face and a full frontal; her bent over with her pussy just barely peaking out - play with the levels and you might even get a clear image of the one thing she is good for.

you created her. you own her. the least that you deserve are quality videos of her nude body.

made this for my Sup Forums bros enjoy---Mr D

just making sure when you fapp your brains don't get confused turning you in to cuck fags, fapp on bros

Too old

Profile pics for cum tribute

I love jerking off to my daughter

i have been doing it for years but you would be surprised how rare the perfect opportunity to sneak the camera in actually arises. not to mention the many fails involved with learning exactly how to place it in multiple rooms.

the rush has never gone away. placing it because "this might be a good night...maybe she will get a shower tonight and not in the morning" is followed by potentially hours of anxiety. every ten minutes it stays there is ten minutes that could mean discovery and life ruined; family relations destroyed forever.

when i hear the door creak shut...and then the shower turn on...i know i am in the most dangerous time. my heart is pounding. my heart is slightly racing just typing about it. my hands are even a little bit shaky.

when the shower shuts off an eternity passes until you hear the bathroom door and then her room door close. race to the bathroom and pretend to use the toilet - open lid clumsy and flush it...i'm way to hard to pee.

then plugging in the camera and reviewing the files is amazing. watching my reward revealed to me just a short few minutes after it actually happened is incredible.

i've found ways to enhance it even past this point. those showers are nerve wracking and the reward is so extra special.

How old is your daughter?

Why not just rape her? Seems much easier to me.

wow that stomach is so hot, i want to cum on it

post the ones in her room

she's extremely fit, insane body

Post em

oh wow im starting to stroke for her

The fuck? O well who am I to judge

These are actually good thanks

ass pics pls

yeah keep going

then you'll like what's coming
ok

yessss any in her panties?

keep going im almost diamonds now

something like this? she's a goddess, made for sex
nice

not my daughter, my sister.

i would never rape her. that is fucked up.

i will never post them. they belong to me. she belongs to me. i take all the risk, i don't share this.

she has thighs like miss sophie simmons here, but she isn't as pretty. she's cute, but not like sophie - i like dark hair and eyes, she has blonde hair and hazel eyes.

she has nice big tits that are heavy but not sloppy, like sophies look. i wish she had near the ass sophie does. she brings home yoga videos and i have to resist screaming that she needs to focus on squats so her thick creamy thighs can have the ass to go with it. that her wide hips deserves a fatter ass.

wow her body is insane, i bet she gets dicked down al the time.

Yup, even better if it's just her underwear, damn she's nice

How old was she when you started?

all the fucking time. and has no shame in front of me, is open about being a huge slut
here it is. it's a bit older, not as strong here

These girls are truly stunning yet I feel disgusted when I read the thread title!
what is wrong with you? Well?

thats great, i love a little slut. have you ever caught her naked?

and she is 23 in about two weeks or so.

wow...that means for over three years i have been giving her something extra in her
showers.

all the videos after i discovered this are much sexier. i clean that shower door like crazy. she whips her long hair around in the smallish shower enough that the glass door stays wet and pretty streak free because of how clean it is. i do that because of what i found out years ago.

a few months in i realized something: she has a shampoo and conditioner she buys from the hair saloon and nobody else uses it.

one day, while masturbating, i had the realization that changed everything. this whore was mine, i owned her...i knew this but nobody else did.

i was masturbating with and smelling her panties and bra. she had just been wearing these a few minutes before and i was indulging in them while watching her remove them on video. after she had gotten into the shower i fast forwarded but caught sped up glimpses of her washing her hair...or the shampoo and water running over her body. i watched it in normal speed and then watched a few others...she tends to run her body a lot when shampoo and conditioner runs down it. she must like the way it feels, i could never ask her. just like i can never ask what the hell she is saying when talking to herself all the time in there...and with lots of dramatic hand gestures sometimes. stupid whore.

anyway, the plan was clear: i had to see if once the top was screwed off, those bottles had an opening wide enough for the tip if my head to be placed on and would accept my full load.

they were.

she rubs my cum into her body and i watch it. i watch her mark herself as mine. you think people can't notice that on an unconscious level? you think they don't understand this whore is already claimed - that she is covered in my cum?

I caught her having sex a few times, not only naked

nice, keep going

You seen all these pics already?

You should of recorded it

any time bros have to go grab a beer cant stay in all day

the day after her 18th birthday. i would have started the day-of, but the package didn't make it early enough for me to charge it.

those first few videos were pretty bad. it probably took about a month or two to find a good placement that i felt safe with and got me a full body shot of her. i didn't get a face shot until that first full body.

i didn't have work the next day, so i came to that picture probably too many times. i pulled dozens of ropes almost as many sessions to her in less than a day when it finally worked out.

god im so hard for her

ok
oh if I only could
she's a perfect fucktoy

moar panties!!!

more stomach please

I'd shit on her feet.

Strokinggggg

Keep the ass coming

I'd shit on her feet.

If I ever have a daughter, I'm definitely going to find ways to record her, and hopefully her friends that come over as well, damn we're sick fucks

here's bikini
here
will be more
I want to lay on the floor and have her put them in my mouth
I'm going over my options, need to have it

Seem kind of insecure for someone who owns her... This sounds like one big fantasy. Doubt you've ever acted on it.

her legs and feet are as good as her ass

If she's 23, why are you still living together?

nice! more ass

holy shit please let none of this be real

i want to cum all over her stomach

she does anal
I want to cum on every part of her perfect body

you need to set up cams, dude

can she take an 8inch cock?

any more bikinis or panties?

Here's a pic of my two daughters

or film her myself
yeah, had even bigger
here

that ass will take her to places...

more both

im so close to cumming

What do you mean?

what places in the bathroom are you hiding your stuff in ?

I snapped this one of my daughter when she wasn't looking

sorry to ruin your charade but she's obviously not your daughter
she's some dancer gym chick fashion student in CROATIA
here's the rest of the photos, all from instagram:
instagram.com/sikicandrea/

enjoy

and I'm jerking off to my sister

i don't mind if you don't believe me. it's better that everything posted here is "obviously fiction".

i like to share what i have done to her. i own her and she doesn't know. her friends don't know. our family doesn't know. my friends don't know. nobody i know, knows...

...so i find it surprisingly enjoyable to share it from time to time when the appropriate and not flooded with activity post presents itself, like this one.

like i said earlier, just typing up the process of hiding and waiting for the shower to end gets my heart racing a little bit. it makes it better when the interest in my replies fails or never actually materializes.

i'm already worked up and rock hard. opening up one of the files and watching her naked body leave the shower, sometimes she forgets to have the towel close by and she has to take little step/hop movements over to get one. those big heavy tits bounce and i have to tell myself to hold back and enjoy the fruits of my risky efforts for a little longer or else i would cum almost right away.

having you believe me doesn't change a thing about this little ritual. but thank you enough for wanting the images enough to attempt to provoke me into posting them "to show you".

why risk one of the guys in her group recognizing the bathroom and putting two and two together.

she is my property. she rubs her breasts in my cum as it covers her entire body, twice a shower. there are times that she isn't home for a few days and the bottles are getting past 1/4th full. i cum into those as many times as possible until she returns and swirl around the contents just enough to not make the slight difference in color noticeable. that stuff looks creamy and cumlike to begin with, so she is never the wiser. when one of both of the bottles is empty-ish like that and i have a few days to really fill them up, i make sure i film her first shower when she returns and covers her long legs with me.

she has my cum run down her face in volume.

amazing. more of her or the other one

Sure thing. I'll buttsex her while you suck my shit off her feet.

you need to get on filming her holy shit

One of my daughters. I know is wrong, but I would fuck her so bad. She's daddy's little girl, but for some time she's getting fucked by her skinny ass boyfriend..

Here is their younger sister. Found it on her phone

more, reminds me a lot of my daughter

I hope you have more pics of her

More now

How very classy of you good sir

Wow I need more my cock is so hard for her, who is she to you?

I swear you footfags get more and more disgusting by the day.

I don't get the whole feet thing

I'm OP. She's my daughter.

It's a brain disorder.

If any of you are really fathers and you are posting pics of your real daughters for the pedos on here to lust over, NONE OF YOU deserve to have a child and you all should be turned in and locked up. This is sick. If I found out my daughter was being viewed by you sick fucks I would hunt each of you down and make sure you could not view or jack of to another child again. Yes I said child. Chances are very high if father is taking the picture as claimed then the daughter is still under age and living at home.

imagine the possibilities...

You're lucky lol those freckles and ass have my cock soo hard please keep posting her! Ever found her dildo or jerked off with her underwear?

No, you really don't own her, property is aware of its ownership. They didn't just watch the slaves, they enslaved them. Why do you think they brand cows? Rape her, she'll be claimed.

under radiator works well if you want an angle looking up.

in the hamper when it is nice and full of the dark towels. it has large holes all up the side and it is a tall one with a top. i place the camera (two at different heights and angles if it is really full) in a sock shoved way into the pile but with the lens practically right up against a hole in the plastic. i have seen some amazing things from that angle.

i've watched her rub her legs for over five minutes while sitting/leaning against the sink . she would put one leg over the other and balance herself while rubbing her calves and thighs. her pussy would peak into view every now and then. when she would rearrange her legs the far-to-few times she did, i got very clear shots of her pink neat little pussy.

the bathroom isn't very large so i was close enough to not distort the resolution too bad when i zoomed in on a screen grab or when playing with levels and zoom and orientation in flv player. i basically know exactly what her tight little hole looks like. it's color, the size of her lips...it's beautiful.

i have came to that one more than any other. a close second is one where i have a great view of her looking over her shoulder and at her ass and her tits peaking into the shot as she arches her back. at one moment a trick in angles makes it look like she looks right at me.

i used to close the video right as i came and could barely look. now i stare her right in the face to that one often. i love the way her pretty little face looks and focus on it when actually pumping out loads.

You're an idiot

my daughter is so fucking hot