youtube.com/watch?v=HnqFiq3cX2g
indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=b9da34014ad0bde9&from=serp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell your story anons, I'm sure you have a lot to share with us

I capped this in a thread last week

What's your sorrows user?

Oh shit, this hits hard

youtube.com/watch?v=HnqFiq3cX2g

Good video my man, so what's bothering you brother?

Well that pretty much sums it up

It hurts when you are the one who's cared the most. I know I love her but she couldn't give two shits for me, eventually she just leave and since then I feel like a piece of shit

The person I thought she was, that person only exist in my mind

Gee, someone here is protecting.
Tell me user, what's bothering you so bad that you have to came here and post in this thread just to piss off random estrangers at the internet

This happens because your eyes are getting burned by the bright light of the phone in the dark bedroom, and they're tearing up because they're strained and stressed. You're not tragically depressed deep down inside, you're just staying up until 3am shitposting.

ohai no i'm fine.
just posting for the rest.

Oh, thanks then my man. Much appreciated

Absolutely fuck all user. Yourself?

ya

I'm not sure what you trying to tell me there user, but I'm here if you want to vent

I've always loved this artist

When i say i am lonely people assume I don't have a girlfriend and i am desperate for a one. But no one knows that i actually don't have any friends. I don't have anyone to talk to. No one to listen. No one to care. i am also desperate for a friend but my pride doesn't allow me to show it.

Lived relatively free of responsibility for most of my life, always considering it to be dreamlike and beyond my control, so I kinda just went with shit, usually never my own instincts though, always other people's. Never really figured consequences to be a thing since I had always banked on my family's wealth to get me out of a bind in case things got too hairy, always managed to keep a relatively low profile so that didn't happen though. I suppose it was a blessing and a curse, I was able to live freely with advantages but I incited envious cutdowns from my peers that further locked me into becoming a pretentious snob.
Used to be okay with that, after all I could just get fucked up and be done with it, ya know? Other people's opinions didn't matter so much.
But now, man... now I'm at the end of my rope. I remember clearly how my mind used to work, I had razor sharp focus that signified great promise from my teachers, and even though I was emotionally bankrupt, they knew I was something... everyone kinda did.
Except the kicker here is that I abused the ever-living fuck out of it and now look at me. Jobless, careless, friendless, no girlfriend, no hobbies, no interests, just floating backwards into shallow memories that pierce every last bit of the brain and hearts. I'm just an echo now, a voiceless shell completely torn of dignity and ambition.
It drives me insane, really it does, and everyone around me is glad to watch it happen. I would be too in their position.
After all I could never have been as cruel and cunning as any of them, even fucking children, so now I'm fucking paying the price for it, which amplifies as time goes on, yet I sit here stroking my cock in the dingy corners of the internet out pure, corrosive fear.

There is a Hell, Sup Forums. I had considered it to be a metaphor for Earth, but I was wrong. Hell actually exists, and I really wish I were just being melodramatic. If I were I'd be killing myself, but I'm not.
(((Nazis burn for relief)))

Only teenagers and kids have this feel. Adults face their fears like men (incl. Death)

I can listen.
I care.
I know how it feels.
I know talking helps.
So please, talk to me.

I was in love with her the night I first laid eyes on her. I pointed her out to my friend and said, "that's the girl I am going to marry." Had never seen her before.
We were engaged within two months. We were separated by half a state and everyone's opinions. Didn't stop us. We moved in together after months of saving up money. Saw each other only once a month for a day and a night for 6 months. Everything was just what we wanted.
I got the call while out of town with my best friend. She was pregnant. I couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't stop crying.
Months of doctor checkups and healthy eating. I quit smoking, she quit drinking coffee. We made our home ready for our baby. I thought it was going to be a girl, she thought it was going to be a boy. We didn't care either way.
She got an amniocentesis at 6 mo. Turns out he had severe hydrocephaly, cleft lip, cleft palate, and heat defects.

We decided to terminate.

Everything fell apart. Slowly. Inexorably. We both tried to leave at different times but couldn't. We loved each other. Finally we split.

She's with another man. Three years. I'm with another girl. Another random girl to fill the hole.

I still love her. I always will.

I want to die but if I killed myself she'd be sad. And I can't stand that thought. That is make her cry again.

I love you Abigail. I always will.

You're a good man user. You deserve better than this.

Fuck man, you have enduring some real shit back then, but some things aren't meaning to be as much as we wanted to. Remember the good days with her and try to move on.
In fact as I'm writing this I saw the notification of (((my girl))) asking me if I have studied, all I want to do is being with her but she doesn't seem to care, well my problems are shit compared to yours. Oh well just kill me now

Same here, I think you have to look up for another person, the fact that you are still thinking about her even tho you two are with others it shows that you are a very good man, good luck bro

I'm just out of a 11 year relationship, shit got hard and sadly she couldn't recover.

Now we are separated and every night I reconsider my decision to stay separate

This is me on the right
My nigguh on left name D
>D rape to mani womens

Ok buddy

Maybe you're an unbearable faggot.
Don't get me wrong I'm not bullying you, I'm trying to help.

Lol depends what you're running from

Thank you. The thought that I could perhaps one day feel the same is all that has kept me going.
That and maybe jack Daniels and marlboros. Lol
Don't ever sell yourself short for another persons happiness. Be happy with the person you're with.
I know that sounds kinda hollow I.e. My previous post, but it is true. Your happiness is important. You deserve to feel wanted because you are an interesting, worthy person. Anyone who makes you feel different is not worth your time.

Why did you decide to separate?

Every thought I have is being monitored by those around me... every decision I make is thoroughly analyzed and cycles back to me more vicious than before.
I unhinged the fabric of space and time with a cowardly act and this is me desperately trying to staple it back together with language since I have exhausted all of my other options.
Am I the only one who's real?
How could this have possibly fucking happened to me.
I've inherited a debt, a massive one, so fucking massive it'll take lifetimes to fulfill, and even then, after several eons, until the universe is a cold, blank canvase, I will never... ever see the only person who I can ever actually fucking love again.

We're here to feel sad. Not grossed out, you doltzy fuck.

Someone I've been friends with for about a year or so, told me that I'm always very calm, never angry and almost seems very self-contained, even in situation where I have every right to be mad, sad and hurt.

He asked me how I could always be so forgiving.

We where having a couple of beers, and hanging out in the capital during the weekend and the conversations got quiet deep.

I just didn't know what say to him, because I really didn't know why I am like I am.

I've just realised that I'm not really a vivid person, and just feel dull and bland in my heart. I think that I've just grown to expect nothing from anyone, no expectations. Nothing.

I just don't care about anything. I don't understand how I cannot CARE about anything.

Fuck me man.

Thanks user, I know all of this but my head seems to miss this and just go full retard when is anything related to this girl.
Man I wish I could be more strong to just stay away from her but God knows I'm just to weak, she is my everything but to her I'm someone to text when she's bored. That's all the sad truth, but thanks for the kind words my man and good luck

After a few months of couple's therapy, we discovered that I have no mental stresses that are hurting our relationship.

She does on the other hand. Her mother is bedridden with ALS, her brothers are useless as is her entire family.

She is horribly depressed and uses me as a punching bag and frankly I'm sick of it.

We get along in so many other great ways, but when she would prefer to be on her cellphone to escape to other people's lives instead of her own, I would rather be alone than in a relationship and alone.

Wrong thread bro

Just imagine what a person from 1000 years would do if he saw what humanity has came to. Juat imagine what they imagined humanity to be after 1000years and what it turned out to be.
I know we have safety and everything but just look a the degeneracy

You're not even at the worst part.

I've been in a relationship for six years, thought my loneliness was over

been lonely all six. Why? Wish I knew.

If anyone is depressed and needs to move out of their house.
I can find you a cool job.
Just tell me what area you can travel and I'll search for one

Ha, try 11 years of loneliness. Get out now man.

Get out.

That's so nice of your part user, but how do we know that there we aren't going to receive a beating and jump on

No. But in order to have friends you need to show some heat (interest) or you need to approach. I can't show any because i feel very humiliated when i do (specially when approach is rejected)

Same here

Within 60miles of Fontana CA

Go nuts.

For example you tell me you live in Colorado. I'll look for some jobs and send you the links
It's how I got out of my hell that I created for myself. I now live in japan with a wife and son

Sorry man, you seem to have bad intentions but you how it is here, anything can happen.
I would give you my address but I'm not even from the states so thanks anyway

zatzmaisishi at the gmails

seriously, go nuts.

I'm terrible with people. I can't have light conversation.my head is constantly filled with fucked up shit. I'm usually ok if 1: I stay silent or 2: rip on everyone for being retarded. 2 usually works but I have to make someone feel bad for it to work

Y'know, feeling apathetic and not giving a fuck is actually a good thing. It will come to you when you actually care about something again.

You don't have to give me your address lol
I'm very good at looking for jobs....I'll show you what I mean with this guy

I am that guy.

I watched someone I was in love with die from an overdose. Close to five years ago. I now have a hard time tolerating people, believing in "good faith" or "things are alright"

I'm fucking sad. Drunk most of the time I'm not working. I've lost the person that makes me feel. I'm only alive because my siblings wouldn't be able to comprehend suicide. I don't want them as fucked up as me.

I've come to the point that i'm at peace with why my ex left me. It's just what happens when things don't work out. But i wasn't ready for the limbo that came afterwards, you're neither sad nor angry. It just feels odd. You feel like something is missing but you actually just miss the time and energy you spent on maintaining your relationship. You feel like you are alone but in fact you just forgot what it felt like before her. You feel limited in conversations with other people because who could better understand you then someone you've known for 5 years day in day out. You don't feel the same connections with others so you stop looking for someone else. You stagnate and become a lifeless husk who will never feel the same way again. You just run around in life doing the same things you've always done, the only difference is that she isn't there anymore. Which is sadly the worst change to happen in someones life.

I believe you my man but as I said I'm not even from the states, but thank you for trying. I appreciate the effort, you are a good man

Is there a perfectionist related mental illness? If there is, anything that could help?
I can't handle any mistake or accept being less than #1 to the level where i could kill myself for it.

This one is a careworker job
If you put yourself on the list they will give you options that you can accept or reject
indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=b9da34014ad0bde9&from=serp
You could get a hot blond chick that need help with her day to day life

Regardless of who's in their company, everyone is and always will be alone.

Rip that bandaid off now, thank me later.

I'll keep looking don't worry

Oh god no, My 11 year lady was a caregiver a few times. Its so bad.

So bad.

That's some Japanese level of perfectionism. Go to therapy user and meditation actually helps a lot, go to YouTube and watch meditation of the monkey mind, thats how I learned anyway

Just tell me what city you're in and I'll find you something. Trust me you have to make a positive decision in your life

I'm in the same spot, except I've become numb to the "loneliness." It doesn't make me sad anymore. It actually feels pretty OK.

Am I broken?

OK, I'm form coronel Oviedo Paraguay, it's in South America my man,kek.
That explains my shity English

I wish I could get over this last break-up, even though it was the most crucial, horrifying, beloved experiences of my entire life, but I am completely unable to.
It is actually impossible for me to move forward with my life adequately.
Do you like to read?
What are your thoughts like?
Do they feel private and secure inside your skull?
Keep that feeling, trust me, if you have that ability then you can do anything you want with your mind, and I mean fucking anything.
I envy the shit out of you if your thoughts feel at all secretive.

It depends what type my man. I looked after a smart guy with cerebral palsy. I helped him get a job at the BBC he helped me meet my wife.
I couldn't look after anyone that couldn't move or speak or old people.

Not the guy you were talking with. But here is my experience with apathy
I was very emotional person but then i decided that no emotions at all will make me powerful and strong person. I got rid of all my emotions except sadness and loneliness because i wasn't able to.

Now i feel like robots from kids movies. They don't have emotions but they still feel sad

>>be me
>>been misserable for about 4 years now
>>never figured out life, just went with it, no ambitions, no dream, nothing worth living for
>>just playing videogames and masturbationg.
>>had a relation ship for 1 1/2 years.
>>realized after 3 months I'm not ready for a relation ship, last happy one was 7 years ago. 3 years single after that.
>>miserable realtionship goes on for 1 1/2 years, shit is getting me down and depressed
>>feel like I have failed at life completely.
>>we eventually break up, horrible end.
>>still got nothing to live for but now am also lonely
>>time passes, have occasional hook up.
>>doesn't satisfy.
>>be at local disco one night like any other.
>>this totally hot girl walks up to me and asks for my number straight away because she thinks I look sympathetic.
>>give it to her without hesitation
>>meet with girl next weekend in same club.
>>start making out, ask her to come home with me
>>she agrees
>>anonisgettingsome.jpg
>>have best sex of my whole life with her
>>she is a little freak.
>>calls me senpai in bed, begs me to fuck her
>>holyfuckingshit.jpg
>>isthisreallife.jpg
>>she stays the night, leaves next day
>>keep writing with her.
>>actually starting to like her personality.
>>she is super cute, still hot
>>turns out she is a fucking instagram hobby model, 1k followers
>>pics are gorgeois, boys are swooning over her left and right
>>half her friend circle is into her, 2 ex boyfriends included
>>thecompetition.jpg
>>we start seeing each other regularly
>>keep having sex
>>open up towards each other
>>she tells me her last realtionship ended not too long ago, she was super happy. psychotic ex boyfriend sabotaged it
>>is still dealing with it, not over it yet.
>>Fucking me falls in love with her
>>shit.jpg
>>start getting jealous of all the assholes surrounding her
>>I am no match for them, I have no special qualiites
>>I tell her about my feelings.

Elaborate more please, this seems interesting