Would any of you guys want to gangbang this woman? And say how many of you would be fucking her

Would any of you guys want to gangbang this woman? And say how many of you would be fucking her.

The only way I'm gang banging this chick is if I go first.

This could be arranged and will you be bringing friends aswell to fuck her?

Got anymore of her?

Yes. Are you interested?

She has some strange looking abs. not bad overall.

She sucked in her belly for the pics. Yeah it showed of her abs really well.

Now I'm curious what she looks like when she isn't sucking it in.

jesus christ she looks like a 45 year old crackhead

We'll my cocks hard, please tell me you have more

This is a pic from a few months ago before working out as much.she won't thank me as you can see her pussy in this pic.

Why the hell did you shoop chad abs onto this freckly redheaded milf? Did /fit/ send you here to troll? Or are you married to her and just realized you have a thing for big oily man-abs?

25 guys jerking off and cumming in her one after another, 10 guys actually giving her a good hard fuck, then my dick squirting up that dirty cunt

Her work paid off. I'd hit it

Omg that's 36 guys in total. She won't have no choice but to handle them all too.

this isn't rekt m8

I'm out

Great il tell her that

It will be after 36 Cocks lol.

Or did you mean is rekt?

Got any more of her? I really like her legs.

Ok more legs in this pic.enjoy.

That little bit of belly flab is hot too. Makes me debate on either cumming in her or on her belly.

The choice is yours.

Probably on just to make her sticky, then lick it off her.

She could be covered in alot of Cum if this gangbang happens.

i bet she'd love that, being all sticky and smelling of sperm

She will.itll be a mixture of sperm and her own cum juice dripping off her naked used body.

ya. good luck touching the sides. I think it's called throwing a sausage down a hallway

She's not that big is she?

She'll be leaking quite a bit after its all over.

Definitely especially if those 36 guys turn up. There will be cum everywhere. I may ask if her best friend will help her clean up after.

She'll need all the help she can get after all that. And maybe one last fuck too just to enjoy her cum stuffed body.

Hell yeah. I can't imagine the state she will be in after all that fucking.she could be fucked non stop for about 4 or 5 hours.

Bloated, sticky, and smelly. All that should make her tired but it seems to make her still ready for more

Yeah she's not a quitter. Plus she could have 3 guys all fucking her at the same time.

Her moans alone should get more of them cumming on her while witnessing her getting fucked like that. Also post more of her if you got any.

She moans very deeply and being airtight I'm not sure how she will sound. Each guy could cum twice in that amount of time too. She will be used hard.

She wouldn't rest until all their balls are completely drained and their contents either on her or in her.

Yeah they won't let her rest till the end.she could take over 70 loads too that nite. I hope her friend don't think she's a whore. Maybe it's best we don't bring her.

Her friend would certainly see her in a different light. So at what point would you want to dive in and take your turn during all this?

I'm not sure about me.i mite just spectate but il probably join in at the end. And as for her friend Yeah she will enjoy seeing all the guys but may get jealous that there all fucking her friend instead of her.

Same. I'd want her when shes a total mess and let her make one out of me too.

No, ew.

She looks like she could be a conductor with the amount of trains that's probably run on her.

Enjoy your AIDS from that ugly goblin.

Samfag

She will probably try to get me too. Yes. But seeing that she's been fucking all those men I suppose she will want some revenge on me. And yes she will be a total mess.

Are you saying she's been gangbanged before?

Yep. She'd make you eat her extra stuffed creampie while milking your cock with her mouth. You got any more of her in a swimsuit?

You could be rite there.

Very nice. Keep them coming. And of course Im right. You made her go through all that so it only makes sense you'd have to personally clean her up.

I'll just spectate then lol. For a woman to let 36 guys fuck her though I'm going to have to owe her big time.

id stick it in her butt....

Why not her pussy?

That's fine. I'd take the punishment though and add myself to her mess while she coats me in it too.

THATS CLEARLY A MAN

You can take my place friend.

there too i guess

No,I would not gangbang that broken down slag.

Enjoy there's alot that want to gangbang her.

Ugh. A fucking dude. And an ugly one at that.

Ass is way tighter, specially with an open vagina like her. Fucking whore got it lose as fuck, an entire team can play poker inside.

Gladly. I'd lick every inch of her clean. And more of her please.

Very loose.

Enjoy my friend

I would. She'd milk me dry in no time with a body like hers.

She will yes.

nice. I want her to work me over until she feels she has her revenge complete while you watch safely from a distance.

Call me old fashioned but I prefer my sex to be one-on-one or maybe two-on-one in the ladies' favor.

That sounds fine by me. Thanx.

You sure you don't want any? Also more pics if you got them.

Each to there own. But if she wants a gangbang she gets a gangbang.

>Tattoos.

The only way I might hit that is if I went first after removing those tattoos with a peeler.

All yours friend.

Dodgy tattoos?

Maybe you can have her friend then. Meanwhile i'd be licking every inch of her sweaty slimy body before cumming all over her.

Great idea.

That way you can have some fun while watching her go all out. And once shes all cleaned up properly you can go at it with her will I go for her friend. You got any of her tits?

I'd start by putting an add on Craigslist
Any and all cummers
Ass up blindfolded
I'd sit at her face and have her suck me
As stranger after stranger fucked her
She'd never see any of them
Just cock after cock cumming in her
A picture of each cock in her so she could see her cunt being broken
Then I'd go last in her ass

Sounds great.i admit I'd love to see 3 or even 4 guys fucking her hard at once. Just to see how she handles them all.

Wow could that really happen and do you think many men would reply and turn up? I'd love to see her cunt broken too.

She'd be fun to watch doing that. taking a shower with her afterwards would be nice too.

Tattoos=pic related.

>Would any of you guys want to gangbang this woman? And say how many of you would be fucking her.

only if it was all bareback
and I was last
8 guys

She will display her cunt for all the guys to see the damage they've done to her.

That would be a hot mess what with all that cum gushing out.

Yeah all bareback. 8 guys is great too.

She can use her muscles to squirt it out aswell.

She should do that while wearing panties. Also you got any of her in panties?

She's mostly out of panties.

Swimsuit then.

OK.

She would love to be a cumdump for utter strangers she'd never see again.
I'd make sure that every cock got thicker as we went went further into the gangbang. You say she wouldn't quit? I'd want to hear her say it hurts just so I could ask her if she was a good girl and good girls make there daddies happy no matter what

She won't quit till every guys has cum and is spent. All good.

Have you ever made her say she's a dirty slut?

It must be nice looking at her wearing that around all day while dreaming of her getting banged nonstop.

Hell yeah.

That's the test for a good cumslut

I love it when she calls her pussy a cunt.and il get her to say I'm a fucking whore when every hole is filled at once.

Does she wear it often/ And does she wear sluttly clothing too?