Need help

Need help
Fiancee left me for another man and took daughter. Counseling appointment in 2 weeks might be too long. Thanks in advance

Yowza, but keep in the game and see it through. You will survive - a level head and do nothing rash and youll already have the moral victory - and have beaten yr fiancee by acting like a decent human being. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. I'd trade a moral victory to have her back though.

Hang in there, you're an awesome person, you will get better! Are you planning on getting your daughter back?

Give it time my man. Anyone who ditches you so easily - well, you're probably better off without in the long term. Pain passes. Devote energy to yourself buddy.

I don't know. I love her but how can i provide for her if that money could be used on the other guy? How can i take her for the weekend and now that the time is spent with someone else? I don't want to be a weekend father. I want to be her dad.

Im scared of giving it time because it just feels like she is slipping away more. Although in hindsight i suppose i dont even have a grip on her in the first place.

Something's better than nothing tho surely? As long as you can look her in eye as adult and know u did right thing

Call police. File charges for custodial kidnapping.

Timell give ya clarity though which u get after the fog of strong emotion clears

Of course something is better then nothing. Its so soon I can't help but fight for family back.

No point, its her mother after all.

So she is not your daughter?

Clarity is a gift that I can only pray for now. Hardly seems attainable in the near future.

Thanks everyone you reply faster then National Suicide prevention hotline

She is my daughter. But how can I say her mother is kidnapping her? She is not in any harm.

Kidnapping doesn't have to imply harm. W.o a court order, neither parent has the right to take a child away from the other parent.

Yr welcome buddy, hopefully the fact that a few Sup Forums tards who are complete strangers have sympathy for you gives you the strength to go on. Good wishes bro

Thank you. I will look into it as an option to keeping my daughter in my life

Also, you need a lawyer more than you need counselling (unless that's what you were referring too.. normally I'd think psychiatrist when one mentions counselling).

It does more than you know. I try to be okay but times where i feel close you know? to just like not wanting to be here, its comforting to know there are some people out there.

Yeah man remember the worst it can be - no matter what you feel - is it "might" get better, you an hero and it can't. Surviving even gives hope to the next guy this happens to.

Thats what im holding onto right now. the "might"

as some had said, get legal advice on how to handle this situation. I know it's hard to get over someone you loved so much, but remember this is not the same person as the one you liked last time.

100 percent man. Your feelings will change too, so will the situation. No matter how tough u do have it in you to endure.

Id prefer to think that its the same person but legal advice is a good route to consider if this keeps getting worse.