I am a DACA recipient. Ask me a question?

I am a DACA recipient. Ask me a question?

How does it feel that your parents fucked you over by using you as a pawn in their crime?

How does it feel to know your parents fucked you over and never applied for your citizenship?

Why do you deserve to benefit from their illegal activities?

It feels suck. Sometimes I which to have a different dad, but I am not afraid of struggling in life, it is building my character

I don't deserve that, but by been a immigrant rol-model, I could earn that

Why does the government deserve their taxes if they're employed?

This is no different than someone robbing a bank and not getting caught for a decade and then the kids saying they deserve the money because they don't know anything else.

Actually it's nothing like that

Sales tax is the only thing they are collecting unless they added identity fraud and stole somebodies social.

You're a lying cunt, but OK.

So these people with DACA who are employed aren't paying taxes? What kind of moron are you. Do your damn research before bitching about something you don't know anything about. Keeps you from sounding like an idiot.

there are people in there 40's claiming DACA. Get out mother fucker. I hope you don't lock your doors or you're a hypocrite

Why are you not upset with the industries that are addicted to cheap labor? The illegal labor you're so scared of that takes jobs away from real Americans.

You ready to go home?

My dad and mom have been working in US for more than 10 years. Since they are not using a Social security number provide by the federal government, all the deductions made on their paychecks they will not be able to collect that money. That money is funding the social security benefits that your parents and grandparents are receiving. You welcome

I think they should be fined and prison time.

Yeah, and? That's the whole point, you can't be part of Daca if you're in your 40s. What's the matter with that?

I've paid more into social security than your parents ever will. FYI, immigrants legal and otherwise are not supposed to use any welfare.

Not yet. I got married with a American citizen; I am filling out the application to get a green card,

What does age have to do with paying taxes? I really have no skin in this game but to say that employed people with social security numbers and work permits aren't paying taxes is downright ignorant. Your not helping your cause by being uninformed.

pop out a few anchor babies to use them as a pawn to make people feel bad when ICE comes knocking.

But a least you will be able to collect that money, my parents will not. The federal government is stealing that money from them.

it's too complicated to text about and you know it twat.

I am gay. I can have kids, but I could adopt

Hey Billy can you show us on this doll where the big bad immigrant touched you?

They fuck up all the school systems because they are behind due to not speaking English.

And I wish businesses would ask for proof of citizenship before taking an immigrant's illegal money.

I'm not the one who broke the law. Cry to someone else.

We may have been behind when we arrived, but we learn so fast. We have the drive to better ourselves, something that you guys lack. You guys believe that because you were born here, you are entitled to live a nice life. That's wrong William, you have to work hard!

Wait what? You want stores to ask for citizenship every time someone goes to buy something? Do you know what kind of time, Cody and effort that would take? How is their money illegal anyway?

I was honestly on the fence about this whole situation but it seems your side can't make good arguments without resorting to stupid ideas or suggesting downright impossible solutions.

You're not doing your side any favors. You keep pushing the moderates away to their side.

Are.. are you fucking retarded? DACA kids have to work/go to school/both like normal individuals to earn money and pay taxes and get no benefits from the government at all. We benefit from them 100% you shitstain. They work hard, speak English, and pay taxes and get nothing in return except the fact that we let them stay here.

>It feels suck

>Sometimes I which

I was being sarcastic.

>rol-model

I'm not complaining about that. If it's so wrong they should call the authorities on em. But they don't. Cause there are more important things to do.

DACA = deport all central americans

DACA situation, explained:

Obama
>Lol, watch this. Imma start the most aggressive deportation initiative in a decade, but they're gonna love me for it. Why? Because I'm going to go over the Legislative Branch's head and sign a law that violates the constitution and appeals to emotion by exempting people who didn't choose to come here illegally. I'll make it super hopeful by calling them "Dreamers" and make sure that every stipulation they have to meet is impossible to verify so it doesn't matter.

Republicans
>We just collectively stopped fucking over our constituents to find out you tried to sully the constitution we care about, under certain circumstances. We're going to sue.

Every court that has heard the case (though not the Supreme Court because it hasn't reached them yet)
>Yea, no. This shit won't fly. It's completely illegal.

Democrats
>EMOTIONS RULE ALL! THE SUPREME COURT HASN'T RULED YET! I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW LAW MAKING WORKS NOR THE CONCEPT OF PRECEDENT! I'LL DO ANYTHING THAT SEEMS TO BE AGAINST TRUMP!

Republicans (now that Obama is gone and they have to do something)
>Fuck. It definitely isn't their fault they're here, but it's unquestionably illegal to continue DACA. Hell, it's keeping actual gangbangers here. No matter what we do we look like cunts

Trump
>Yea, fuck this. I'm not touching it, but I'll tell Congress to work on it so they, but really just inevitably I, get blamed for whatever fall out comes from it. Why is everything Obama did fucking me in the ass? I'm an incompetent reality TV "star", why am I even here?

Basically, it was an insane law to pass and is undeniably illegal, but it addressed an issue that politicians usually like to not touch because it's so messy: What do we do with people who immigrated illegally but not of their own free will?

To give them amnesty is asking for a crisis. You can't verify their histories so anyone could come in and claim to have been here since the age of 5. But still, something has to be done now

why is it that mexico can refuse illegals but we cant refuse illegals?

Hows it feel knowing you'll be gang raped and decapitated by the cartel?

It's in regards to people who were brought in by their parents, then lived their whole lives here. Deporting them wouldn't be bringing them back to their home nation because they were probably like 2 years old. They were raised in America, and they didn't choose to immigrate illegally. That's the whole issue, they don't really have a home country.

Of course full amnesty is impossible and retarded, but some system does have to get worked out because deporting nearly a million people (after they gave good faith to a registry) is a fucking nightmare as well and is a waste of resources considering some are law abiding and productive. Even if only a quarter can stay, I think that's fair under the right conditions

so how did these kids get into schools and shit? and why didnt they bother trying to get legal once they found out that theyre illegal?