Man those battlestations Sup Forumsoys. Lets see em'

Man those battlestations Sup Forumsoys. Lets see em'

bamp

oh well, better luck next time...

i would but its more messy and gross than yours

Fuck your messy shit, user. Here's mine.

Well shit, the image didn't send.
Here it is for realsies.

Yes I know it's a pig-pen, but I'm currently getting new shit. New desk, chair, everything. That and I'm moving soon.

I like this alot. Very simple, but the PC doesn't seem so high end based on the monitors. Are you a console or PC gamer?

2 monitors and a laptop???
Too many hairproducts smells like a black person
3 monitors and a tellie???

I dont understand help!

The PC is medium-high. I just find it a lot more cost effective to use three older monitors. Works great and they cost $15 each. Has a total resolution of 4060x1024. For higher res needs, the tv is 4k.

My laptop is 4k, I want some extra monitors to mirror onto but wouldn't they need to be 4k compatible also? Idk how monitors work yo.

You nerds need to get out more. Pic related. This is MY battlestation.

Nah, there's support for multiple monitor resolutions.

I use a 1080p monitor and a 1440p monitor on my setup

how black are you?

Nah, it will fit in whatever resolution they are. As long as you have a cable that fits. Before my current setup I had a laptop hooked up to a monitor as well. It works great

fuck you do there, bathe? look at the mountains?

kk

he battles the pond and dreams of destroying the mountains

why do your wall have veins?

why do you have a scarlet?
extra IO?

Ahh ok. Anyways, here's mine

If you mean the red cable? Probably ethernet. Not my pc though so idk

It's a work in progress.

Actually white as fuck. That's not hair product that's paint lol. Tried giving my airsoft gun a woodland paintjob to go with the field I go to.

I can appreciate the effort put in, but:
>cute lil speakers
>cute lil mic
>cute lil keyboard
>num pad extension

5.5/10

The cage around the ceiling light
You mean the DAC? Because it's good.

What's with these insane aspect ratios these days?

It costs the same as a 1080 but is less compatible with games?

Dude, that desk is two meters wide. The screen is a 34" widescreen. There is nothing cute or little about it, everything is normal sized. I also do not need a numpad for gaming, so I can put it away and have more space for my mouse.

I have yet to see a game that is incompatible with it. I bought it for work anyway.

All I'm saying is 16:9 is the standard. What advantage is there in something more extreme?

You either run black bars or don't know that you're stretching.

who's your desktop table from?

i dont have good lighting

No game is that retarded, stop hating on shit you don't even have, so don't have experience with. The only black bars I have ever seen were during Witcher 3 cutscenes. All games play fine, and support 21:9 resolutions. And I sure as fuck don't run black bars when I'm _working_ with the damn thing.

nice monitor but if ur older than 16 you should take a way all the toys and cartoons.

hello mr fbi

three diffrent monitors? my ocd is killin me

Witcher 3 is rated R, so it's not for kids. The Star Trek franchise is older than your father. The Marvel franchise is older than your grandfather. Fuck off.

>support 21:9 resolutions
No they don't. That would be an unfair advantage over 16:9

Do all the characters look like Danny Devito?

i plan on switching the two outer monitors with two matching ones and stacking them so i have more desk space

lol sorry if i hurt ur feelings, dont matter how old the fuckin franchise is, still toys man. better grow up. well maybe not better but you wont look as autiscic. also maybe ur a downie then and i apologize

thanks for the (You). as you can see i posted an old pic, but doesnt matter when i dont have good lighting

Toy are for kids.

>i dont have good lighting tbqh
Me neither

yes ok, will prolly look and feel better!

>wondering why your pic is green
>found razor product

best one yet, nice!

lol

What kind of radio is that? I know I've seen it before, but I can't remember what its called

how big are those rokits?

Kek, nice fancy desk then you built one right next to it out of an old euro pallet.

r8 please

Hard to tell without stats.

Old school consoles gives it an 8

The desk came long after the euro pallet furniture.

>plot twist: he built both

Kinda dark, but wuteva

>horrible desk
>fear of the light

6/10

also that

Simple, also thanks for your service. 9/10

Just don't like that shitty walmart desk.

yeah, the desk sucks. I spent cash on electronics first. The desk is next. There's a lot of shit to encase- PC, 2 largish TVs, AV receiver, PS3/4, DVR (2), printer, router, etc etc etc. I'm having the local Amish cook up something nice. A corner desk with lots of shelves on either side. Probably a marble inlay on top.

oy lookin to make one what chairs yall recommend

Usually the best choice will be what these faggots hate the most. Because hating on popular shit is what they do.

A good business desk chair. Not the stupid race car seat/gamer chair bullshit, a good office chair. Something with proper padding that won't go to shit in a month, good lumbar support, and good adjustability. Spend more than you plan to.

Use my stool thing
and then get a big comfy lounge chair to fall back on when watching movies (not pictured)

Ok, let me destroy this shit meme right now. The race car seat chairs are the better ones.

What qualifies me to say that? 17 years of wheelchair use, as in: I always sit, sometimes 18 hours at a time, with a back injury that makes me a lot more sensitive to uncomfortable seating, I can not spend 10 minutes in an uncomfortable chair without debilitating back pains, so I am a better fucking judge of what feels more comfortable to sit in for a prolonged period of time.

It's not bullshit office chairs, it's the anatomically more correct race car seat inspired chairs.

It's the VXT6's, so 6"

I agree with this largely. I have had a DXRacer Drift Series for well over a year now and it is in perfect condition and has been more comfortable for long term duration sitting than all my previous have been

Yep. You know it's good when I prefer sitting in a $350 "race car" chair over my $2600 wheelchair, which should be fucking designed to be more comfortable to sit in the first place.

I got the 4" rockit 5's...they're fine but the sub I bought it was over powering (krk 10s)

All I'm saying is, go to a GOOD furniture store, try their better executive office chairs... like I said, proper adjustability, lumbar support, etc... and judge for yourself. Crappy ones like you'd find at Office Max aren't comfortable and don't last.

scratch that, just measured. they're 5" (probably why there's a 5 in the name)

If you're into music production, an aux sub isn't necessary or recommended, but if it's just for playing music then yeah, rokkits definitely pack plenty of bass. I have 5's myself for production.

You should have saved up a little longer and bought a race car. Best of both worlds.

kek

Custom built desk. LEDs were a bitch to put in. Kinda' got lazy on the keyboard drawer and didn't paint it. I want some monitor stands so I can put my keyboard and mouse a little farther away for more arm space.

ITT: kids that have no financial responsibilities and will later cry when the have no money saved up

Is that a george foreman grill on the right?

what chair is that"

The race car won't get me to the bathroom. And even I am not that lazy to use piss bottles.

A friend playing, but whatever

Some generic thing I got from the office store up the road. Have no idea what it's called. I needed something and went with it. I'm thinking of getting another one soon.

What are you talking about? Kids? I bet they're in their late 30s. Still living at home.

>Not lazy enough to use piss bottles.
>Too lazy to walk.

Do you share the same piss bottle?

Try paralyzed you piece of shit.

SEETHING

Aeron chair is the best chair.

Hey I remember you. Didn't you post this somewhere else before you had taken the sides off of the keyboard drawer? I remember saying that it looked uncomfortable.

Aw shit, sorry man.
How did it happen? Was it a musical chairs accident?