People from radical putinist movement attacked our main opposition leader...

People from radical putinist movement attacked our main opposition leader, liberal Alexey Navalny with brilliant green and his right eye lose 85% of ability to see.
What's your opinion on political violence making Big Boss the next president of Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LjKfs7MjYE
youtu.be/Bf9zvyPachs?t=38m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That sucks to be honest.

>saving thumbnail

why dont he just kill him

p. good meme potential, an eye and your political sovereignty is a small price to pay for a shot like this

Savages.

> op pic
It's fuckin real

It would be too big a shitstorm about it. We had great shitstorm with Nemtsov, another liberal killed, and Nemtsov was less influential person. Putin would certainly get sanctions for Navalny and liberals would start riots.

Yep

will he fight the Putin robot?

youtube.com/watch?v=6LjKfs7MjYE

Why didn't Putin kill the Exile.ru guys when they lived in Russia?

Liberalism is life
Liberalism is love
Actually poltards should look at this and realize it's the country they want - conservative retards in charge, religion everywhere, free speech abandoned, dictatorship and political violence. Fuck it.

>Exile.ru
Who?
Never heard about it. And I am really interested in politics, so I guess that shit is too irrelevant for Putin to notice it.

>A Punished "Reformation" Man

your liberals are still far far right

>I am already a Dimon

at least you're not swarmed by refugees and have your politicians deny you exist

>Navalny
>liberal
lol

>not
Ahahahahahahaha
Putin is fuckin islamic cuckold

>People from radical putinist movement
so the KGB?

I would better live in Sweden, lol. Your """issues""" are memes compared to what people face outside the Europe. Here we work for 500$ per month risking to be incarcerated for posting memes about Putin ir religion.

Alright. He's nationalist.

They were Americans who moved to Moscow to publish an anti-Putin newspaper, the Russian Federal Service raided their offices and scared off their investors but nothing bad ever happened to any of them

russia has always been multicultural though

you probably don't know the feeling of going to your city centre and only hearing foreign tongues

Lolno
Navalny promised making oligarchs pay for privatization (as Brits did in 1997), make progressive tax scale instead of flat scale, allow gay prides, decriminalize marijuana, secularism, denounce blasphemy laws and other shit, make rallies free.
You're retarded, Putin loves any religion because all the religions share the same conservative agenda he pushes.

He's dolboeb & pizdabol.

>good mr president
Yes

Are you retarded? He did it in 00s because nationalism was popular back than, he is really far from that shit now. He is pro-European, he wants us to be a part of global economy, he is no way the nationalist. It's Putin's propaganda, actually Navalny is the most progressive Russian politician.

>Nato's robots will never get approved by his nod

What's his stance on mass immigration from Central Asia? He's against it, right?

youtu.be/Bf9zvyPachs?t=38m45s

Enter the Visa regime with central Asia

Time code in link

What are Navalny's view on Iranians?

He is not against it, he wants to have visas with Middle Asian countries to check people coming here.
So? Visa regime is not nationalism. Navalny is a sane liberal politician, not the rightard scum. Shit, his morning show host is feminist, Volkov, his right hand, openly supports gay marriage.

>muh martyr of the regime

He looks pretty badass now, I imagine if anything, that's gonna help him win support

>So? Visa regime is not nationalism. Navalny is a sane liberal politician, not the rightard scum. Shit, his morning show host is feminist, Volkov, his right hand, openly supports gay marriage.
Ok. You right.

He rarely says anything on foreign affairs actually. He is pro-Western and pro-EU politician so I guess he doesn't like Iran.

Where are the nazbol in contemporary russian politics?

>this is the country poltards want
Look, you idiots, that what happens eventually when you put right wing in charge.

>russian politics?
We have only Putin and Navalny right now. (liberal vs liberal)

It would be silly of him to allow US take control over Iran since Russia has somewhat decent relations with current regime so if they keep it till possible reform it would be good.

Nowhere. They were banned in 2006, than Limonov became a huge pro-Putin shill when war in Ukraine started and called his supporters to fight as volunteers in Donbass. They gathered donations near subway stations in Moscow.

Sup Forums really wants their political enemies purged though. They want Hillary Obama in Jail. They're facists.

he should be happy he didnt experience the wrath of the Dugin, the true savior of europa

russia would be the origin of a new aids epidemic if it weren't for those right wingers

Putin is not right wing

wtf I hate Russia now!

Navalny isn't talking much on foreign politics so idk really. But most of liberals are anti-militarists here and want Russia to be part of NATO and EU (which is retarded in my opinion, the former has no sense and the latter would be like Turkey, EU doesn't accept non European countries).

Lol, we have aids epidemic here already.
He is pro-religion, socially very conservative and in economy he created rule of large capital. He is the political twin of Erdogan. Who is he than, lol?

Turkey was mainly candidate because that would allow EU to have more approach towards Arabs and Iran and restrain them.
If Russia becomes EU or even NATO that would be pretty much the end of things.

>He is pro-religion,

There's no way he's not personally an Atheist. He's just a cynical poltician who uses religion for power.

Putin is not liberal. Many called him liberal, especially leftists, in 00s, but now we have some kind of state capitalism with 70% of property belonged to the state while the state is controlled by oligarchs. Socially he has always been conservative.

Wtf I love Russia now

>against immigrants
>free market
not possible

Putin grew up as an atheist but converted to christianity after surviving a car accident

it's possible. labor costs will just increase.

Is Russia's future bright or dark?

We don't know :D