K bros

K bros.

Could anyone spare some money for a poor man.

Not much, just a few bucks to get something to eat

here faggot.

I would like to know the story of that.

Get nekkid and dance for Sup Forums

earn the food bro.
get a job.

Nigger I'm broke. I got a car note and child support to pay.

I'm looking for a job as we speak, but for now, I need to eat, and I don't have a nickel

You can always sell your ass.

Need a job? Find a dollar tree. Steal food and drink from store. They don't check the tapes unless some actual shit goes down.

>has Internet and time to browse Sup Forums
>doesn't have food
What happened OP? Mon ran out of hot pockets up stairs?
Also
Check em

That's what I'm taking about man. I gotta come up with $1500 a month for my mortgage alone. This nigga talking about >I'm hungry spare a few bucks
You haven't a clue OP

Na? Reicht mal wieder Hartz IV nicht mehr bis zum Monatsende aus?

Mcdonalds wifi.
Using it to find a job

-pats head-

Nigger you have a car

Sieg Heil

All I'm asking is for USD$1.00

You Sup Forumseople disappoint me.

Give this sad fugger some coin you sorry bitches.

He just gonna smoke it up

i'll pay you if you'd suck my dick good

If by smoke it up you mean going to wallmart and get some noodless, then yeah sure

Dude u gay

Nigga please. Try n be more serious about it if you want people to actual pretend to believe you.

trips dont lie
OP explain yourself

What u talking about Willis

How you gettin to Walmart from mc D's?

Get a job

Some walmarts have mcd's in them

pretty convenient huh?

Post pic as proof you at mc Donald's

but muh mexicans dey dook ur jerb

its not gay if money involved

or prison. its not gay if its prison sex. right?
tell me i'm right.

So noe getting free mcdonalds wifi cos i can't pay my own isnmt serious?

Okay I'll smoke the noodless

Wat

It's always gay

Yeah they got one like this down the street from me. McWalmart.

Lol wat.

That actually exists.

I can't believe none of you processed the simple idea that there's a mcdo near a wallmart

But yeah, they are both near my house

There is actually a freestanding McD right near my local McWal. Total Market Saturation

OP have you gotten any money yet?

>-pats head-
Just fuck off now.

Nothing

I'm just trying to get some humour out of this horrible situation lol

wya?

Back home

How the hell is anyone supposed to give you money?

Paypal

You haven't provided your PP email, tard.

Post your PayPal address.

bro i mean whacha doin, you using a pc or a phone, do you have service or are you using wifi, you got a job? if not then what are you doing tmrw, then once you tell me these things i may give you some money.

Jesus now I understand why don't have a job wait let me get it

I got kicked out because I opened my mouth about some fishy shit that's it
I'm using my phone right now, on free wifi from drugstore accross the street

Ok, my paypal is:

Paypal.me/JD4544

well...? What was fishy man im bored

Some guy got caught stealing money, I told everyone what was going on, I got kicked out, he went to jail.

gg

awww dood u snitch ass mf. who kicked you out

Kicked out of what?

Director

get a job ya bum

My job

I'm on it.
But I won't get it one day to the other

it says this is not a valid link or whatever

I'll help out friend. How much do you need?

This fucking phone man
This fucking phone

I typed it wrong,

It's: paypal.me/JD4545

Whatever you can spare of my man

The term is "fired". Are you a fucking idiot? I am serious. You write like you have an IQ of 85. Did you finish high school? How old are you?

Nigga please. You was stealing money too and pinned it all on the other guy but no one believed you either. Tell it like it is

Missed by one.

Well, when your life starts falling to pieces, yeah I guess your brain gets damaged

OHHHHH!!! Missed by one!

How does that feel, user?

alright guys help me out, if wanna just send money and i use my visa he aint gonna see none my PERSONAL INFORMATION hm?

You gotta promise to do some good deeds though. Promise??

Nigga please. No
If I had gotten my hands on any piece of that cake I wouldn't be here begging for nickels my man.

I promise my man

What exactly will you do?

What am I not gonna do with it bro.

Get some milk, noodles, and maybe tomato sauce for a week

The problem is you didn't and the other dude jacked u. That's why u got fired and that's why you broke. Not only are you a bad theif but you a bad liar and you're stupid for getting mixed up in the shit in the first place. That's how criminals are created. They so stupid they can't see any consequences past their nose on any given day.

Milk. . . Seriously?

Fuck you man.
I say that with love.
Don't mix me up with the likes of you and him.

I got fired cause they wanted to keep the whole deal a secret, and offered me money to keep quiet.

If there's one thing I don't tolerate, is theft and corruption.

Go be a dick somewhere else

Wrong. If you need food on a budget, that's all wrong that grocery list bitch. Milk? Come on man. Noodles and sauce. I'm gonna help even though u lying any way. Maybe someone can lern. 99¢ eggs
99¢ bread
Giant bag o rice. Dirt cheap.
Drink free water. Don't be stupid. That's why u got no money for your crack cause you're dumb fuck

Oh shit nigga I done figured it out and hit the truth nerve. So why you stealing shit for? Drugs right? What the drug you using?

Why?
It's healthy

Milk here is about .70 lol
It's cheaper than eggs

I sent yah $5. My goal is to become poor slowly, so I donate to Crack whorls like you.

Whores*

>go be a dick somewhere else
Do you know where you are OP? Or the drugs making you forget. That's a bad attitude for someone begging for money. Only the crack head bums get angry when u call them out

No nigga, I hate how faggots like you project themselves into everyone else, and put us all in the same bag.

It's idiots like you the reason this whole suitcase bonny and clyde shit is spreading like cancer

That's what I'm saying. Shit is more expensive then gas right now

Milk is not healthy. Period.

Where the fuck are you? Milk farm?

QUADRUPLE DUBS
chekm
chekm
chekm
chekm

Beging for money isn't enough argument for you to disrespect me like that.
I prefer to always speak my mind, reason why I got fired I guess

Yeah u got a point

Maybe

Finally some good news

America the beautiful

If I was projecting myself on to you, it would be an improvement. I'm the nigga with the $1500 mortgage. My belly is full right now. Go talk shit harder. Maybe it'll come true

You live in San Francisco. Get on the internet now and get a foodstamp card. You will be able to pick it up tomorrow.

Still missing the point. Don't try n work around it. Get suck suck for your crack habit like you're gonna eventually do

Can't buy crack with food stamps

How would being a thief with no morals any improvement?

Stop projecting your habits on me man

If you're struggling to come up with a $1500 mortgage every month, you had no business buying the house.

Here's a tip... if you steal from wal*mart, they will not press charges as long as you agree to stay off the premises.

Okay dude ur life's shit too

All I'm saying is what happened to me that's all. Someone asked, I answered. Period.

Don't believe me? Up to you. Idgaf tbh

I'm begging, cos I don't steal

kek - did I strike a nerve? I never said I didn't believe you. I said you had no business purchasing a house you're admittedly struggling to afford.

Who will miss it more? user, or Sam Walton? Come on.. Don't take it from the little guy

Oh, I thought u were the other nigga saying a stole some shit

Thanks to DV and AH for your help guys.
God bless

Someone really donated to this retarded piece of shit you guys must feel really proud of your dumbasses a sucker is born every minute...

Maybe they are just kind people?

Fuck off, it's my money.

>God bless.
Literally ever bums last words for receiving money
KEK good job user. You're pretty good. Keep going. I hope you get a lot of money and OD on it

I didn't admit to struggling. I admitted to being capable of having a $1500 mortgage and a full belly. I got cash in the bank, under the pillow and in the market. My only problem is I never have time to spend it. Life is hard OP.